2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“With the chloroform, I’m all over the place. … I don’t know where I’m at. … A to B to C. … I can’t make it work.”

What was so hard to understand I wonder? She's a nursing student? Umm wow.

I bringing forward my post from 7-8-11. I was referencing Marcia Clark's article on sequestration where she said JF was a leader. Strike that intelligent part I wrote this before I heard him speak. LOL

Interesting article but I find it hard to believe JF was a leader. If the others saw her as a leader, they had big problems before they were put on this jury. JF parroted JB's explanations which made no logical sense to the majority of people who followed the trial. None of the jurors have been able to logically explain the verdict. JF shows her complete lack of knowledge every time she's on TV. I don't think she has a clue how clueless she sounds. So someone influenced them to vote in a way even they can't explain. I have a hard time believing that it was all JB. It's much more likely that person was with them every day and got to know them on a personal level.

I tend to think there was one intelligent person on this jury with an agenda. I think that person started immediately persuading people. Maybe he began by using his good looks and charm. (someone who looks like George Clooney?) Some of the jury were probably already leaning his way. The others may have submitted because that person presented himself as an intelligent, know more than anyone else, leader. (someone working on his Masters?) According to #2 they all followed along like sheep even when some of them thought it was wrong. Why?
And I believe you were right!
That was a good article. The word grooming keeps coming to mind. You hear about Pedophiles grooming their victims and sometimes the victims family ,paving the way to pull off the unimaginable.
Someone spent 6 weeks preparing the others to follow their lead ,as distasteful as it would be. Just My Opinion

PE teachers have to have at least a Bachelor of Science in Education programs with emphasis on physical education. Do you not think that maybe earning a 4-year degree requires quite a bit reading? It's not just about shooting hoops. :crazy:

That's not "reading people" and the idea that a 4 year degree gives you that ability is silly. I suspect this gym teacher has a very high opinion of his abilities in many areas.

I've given up posting this, I appreciate your tenacity. Maybe after it's posted a couple hundred more times even the jury will be able to understand it.

Maybe not.

Don't count on it. ICA's body language convinced them she was sincere.

I liked the part where he said he was good at reading people because he had to do that in his profession. Really, you have to be able to read high school kids in PE?

Did he really say that? Maybe he was referring to getting faked out on the basketball court? I'm glad I missed this this guy's interview. He sounds like he is full of himself. He is a gym teacher FCOL. Not exactly mentally challenging.

What was the DT's jury selection consultant that quit right before the trial? I keep wondering if he was really in Pinellas County. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but that foreman is so far from logical and we know how low JB stoops. OK I'll stop there.

Others have had the same thought...:innocent:

“With the chloroform, I’m all over the place. … I don’t know where I’m at. … A to B to C. … I can’t make it work.”

When I went to nursing school, common sense was a prerequisite. Obviously things have changed.

It just really bothers me that they could not figure out WHY george might be a bit 'combative' on the witness stand. JB has the bus in high gear, aiming to roll right over him, and George was trying to stand up out of the way. But these jurors act all outraged that he could ' not just say yes or no.'

# 11 totally missed the point about the gas cans. Baez was trying to frame George with that tape on the gas can so of course George was putting up a fight. But #11 just said he was combative. WHO WOULDN'T BE if they were accused of child rape and murder?

Plus JB was playing silly bumpers (for TOS) with GA because JB knew perfectly well the gas cans were taken into evidence twice and twice pictures were taken. JB was insisting pictures he was showing him were from the time there was an issue with the tape, but those were not the right pictures. In other words, he talked about time #2 with the question and showed him picture from the #1 time and expected him to answer civilly. The second time the cans came back the tape was put on all messy and GA was simply making a point that it wasn't him who put it on like that. A simple thing that got completely blown out of proportion and JB was just pulling his chain.

She hasn't graduated ,yet ;)
I mentioned this in another thread. My youngest has a chronic medical condition and we have spent a lot of time with nurses. Most are really good but we've come across a few :crazy:

Well, one problem was that she apparently was under the mistaken impression that Casey used chloroform on caylee in a public place. She missed the part where it was explained (and proven by phone records) that Casey waited for her father to leave for work, and then returned to the house, where she most likely killed Caylee. Even JVM said she was upset to hear that, and that the question could have been answered had they simply asked for the cell phone records. I tend to agree. I guess this happens a lot, but we just never see it play out like this one, where we watched the trial live. It scares me, Im surprised there arent more who are worried.

I really wish they would do something about this travesty! If they did not follow instructions,did not even realize lesser charges meant no DP then how is this verdict legal? I feel there should be an investigation of the Jury something is really wrong here,nothing any of the jurors has said makes any sense! Also when picking jury the chef was asked about talking after the trial he said he would not seek out press,first thing he does is get an agent WTH!Was it even legal for AF to ask Jurors about sex abuse when picking them out?Not a speck of truth was proven by the DT about any abuse.It really was like watching My Cousin Vinny but at least that defendant was innocent! This was not Justice it was a Mockery of Justice IMO.

Did he really say that? Maybe he was referring to getting faked out on the basketball court? I'm glad I missed this this guy's interview. He sounds like he is full of himself. He is a gym teacher FCOL. Not exactly mentally challenging.

Sounds to me like he's full of something else too. :innocent:

That's not "reading people" and the idea that a 4 year degree gives you that ability is silly. I suspect this gym teacher has a very high opinion of his abilities in many areas.

Yeah, yeah. I already corrected my error. I don't think the degree gives him the ability to read people, but his profession may very well provide him with that skill. Good teachers need to acquire effective communication skills, which would include listening and reading body language. JMOO.

From the 7-11-11 interview I noticed he actually used the word "snowball"...this may "snowball into some other questions you might want to ask me...

That is a mighty big word there Mr. Jury Foreman...learn that in the trial did ya? Good for you...we all need to increase our vocabulary...glad you found one word to add to yours-"snowballed"...

I guess that got stuck in his wittle bwain...:banghead:

Is this the guy with the FBI brother? Huh! Wait until his brother gets ahold of him and points out just how ridiculous he sounded in this interview, and then "boxes his ears". Any FBI employee would be horribly embarrassed by what his brother just pulled off. Pratt!

I wonder if pratt is a TOS...hmm:waitasec:

When I went to nursing school, common sense was a prerequisite. Obviously things have changed.

Just because she is a student does not mean she will be a nurse:waitasec:,at least I hope not because lives may depend on her judgment.:innocent:

Yeah, yeah. I already corrected my error. I don't think the degree gives him the ability to read people, but his profession may very well provide him with that skill. Good teachers need to acquire effective communication skills, which would include listening and reading body language. JMOO.
He IS a GYM teacher right? Suit up boys and girls...blow the whistle...exersize...pick teams...play games...hit the showers...class dismissed...

Not a lot of opportunity in a gym class to do a whole heck of a lot of reading of people. This guy takes the cake...:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member