2011.07.11 Greta Van Sustern interview with Jury Foreperson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they even realize that George showed up at work that afternoon ?

Respectfully snipped by me. This was something I was thinking about the other day. The prosecution entered Cindy's and George's work records/time sheets in to evidence. With the exception of going over Cindy's records for the purpose of impeachment, they didn't go over those records at all -- specifically George's. The prosecution THOUGHT (rightly so) that this jury didn't need to be spoon fed the information -- the jury could just look over the records themselves, during deliberations. As we have learned, this jury did not look over ANYthing. So, I guess the answer to your question would be 'No'. They didn't even bother to check when George was at work that day. *shakes head*

BBM

..yep----but, why the hidden agenda against even "child abuse" ?????

..there was no DP on the table for that (OBVIOUS) guilty charge..

..unbelievable--------kc gets thrown in jail for lying------the defense uses a pack of lies AS her defense--------and she's found guilty of ONE thing-----------being a liar!

Iornic isn't it.

this is a story that, if fictional, would be labelled as too ridiculous to bother reading.
Don't you sometimes feel like you're living in the Truman show and someone just keeps throwing more and more crazy characters into the cast. :crazy:

Harvey Levin on HLN saying all networks say they don't pay but they do. They pay for pictures or through entertainment division. Hard to find out how they pay unless there is a leak inside the network.

Or unless someone has to testify to it. JB:""mumble mumble american broadcasting company" What? we didn't hear that.....
"ABC.....$200,000 from ABC "

Don't you sometimes feel like you're living in the Truman show and someone just keeps throwing more and more crazy characters into the cast. :crazy:
Not living it,TG!
I feel like I'm watching it,though. You just can't make this stuff up :crazy:

..the jury totally missed this, while trying to figure out just what it was they were supposed to be doing..

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/04/jury-instructions-in-the-casey-anthony-trial/
----Jury Instructions---Casey Anthony trial---

Members of the jury, I thank you for your attention during this trial.
Please pay attention to the instructions I am about to give you.

RULES FOR DELIBERATION

2. This case must be decided only upon the evidence that you have heard from the testimony of the witnesses and have seen in the form of the exhibits in evidence and these instructions.

I don't think the jury even got to #2 on the list. Apparently they never got past "Please pay attention to the instructions I am about to give you." They couldn't even follow that simple instruction.

He bumbled what time she supposedly drowned FGS In the morning,afternoon,no wait it was morning!!!!Then in closing he says we will never know when,how Caylee died WTH This is who they believed? JB said the truth stops here! only truthful thing he said during the trial, and that my client is a big fat liar!!!!!

I about fell off my couch laughing when Baez spurted out that gem of a Freudian slip. Guess Baez got the last laugh, huh?

Gosh... I'm gone for like 12 hours and come back to this thread only to find the same back and forth going on. It's like Groundhog Day. Posters expressing their heartfelt opinions regarding this jury. And others declaring they're not entitled to those opinions since they're based on emotions. Hmm... seems like I heard someone who really knows how to read people saying exactly the same thing recently. Interesting. :)

This is the first case I've ever followed. It has given me a frightening look into the workings of our entire judicial system. Because of our SunShine Laws and the information explosion, I believe that this case might be one of the first to have been explored and followed so intimately by so many. Access to documents, depos, videos, filings and live streaming court proceedings provided anyone with a desire the ability to explore the case.

This jury took all of that detailed information in, discussed it and proclaimed Casey Marie Anthony not guilty.

If our legal system, specifically jurors, can make such an unjust decision ~ I can understand why it is necessary to have an organization like the Innocence Project in place. Because you know, if they can proclaim someone like Casey not guilty, it is just as likely that they can judge totally innocent (and I mean innocent ~ not 'not guilty') defendants as guilty. It's just too bad we don't have an organization called 'The Impeachy Project.'

Any one of us would do a much better interview without the softball questions. Why isn't he being asked about why they didn't consider all the evidence that points to ICA's responsibility for her daughter's death.

Who didn't report her daughter's disappearance?
Who lied to her parents about Caylee's whereabouts for 31 days?
Who asked for one more day?
Who was nonchalant with the 911 operator re: Caylee's "kidnapping"?
Who searched for "how to make chloroform"?
Who went on a date to Blockbuster w/ Tony the very night her daughter "drowned"?
Who partied the 31 days away including the hot body contest?
Whose car trunk had chloroform?
Whose car trunk smelled of decomp?
Whose car trunk had a hair with a death band?
Who abandoned the car?
Whose car was hit on by cadaver dogs?
Who borrowed a shovel after Caylee "drowned"?
Who lied to poilice about a kidnapping?
Who changed the story from the Sawgrass apts. to the park?
Who led police to the Sawgrass apartments?
Who lied about receiving a call from Caylee on July 15, 2008.
Who took police to Universal insisting she had a job there?
Who showed no concern for Caylee when she called home from jail?
Whose only interest was talking to Tony?
Who got upset when questioned about Caylee's whereabouts on the jailhouse videos?
Who led her parents on re: Caylee's whereabouts on the jailhouse videos?
Who sat in jail for years because of an "accident"?
Who refused to see her parents since 2008?

I could go on & on, but I know I am preaching to the choir.

These jurors are prime targets for that Nigerian email scam.

MOO

Thanks for that! It just makes me want to :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last night Greta asked if punishment was considered during deliberations. At first he said no. Then he said:
"The punishment is written on the paper, the verdict. The extent of the outcome of what could happen (DP) weighed on you-it hit you at times. "

I just asked AZ if punishment was listed on the verdict. This is her answer:

"No, the jury is not told the range of possible sentences for each charge. "

BBR by me
When is he saying they talked hour upon hour? Weren't they supposed to be doing deliberations?
The more I hear these jurors speak, the sicker I get.

Juror #3 today did I hear her say say something to the fact, we were sequestered for days with no freedom? WTH, they were told this case would be like that. They are making me so mad.

The more hear the madder I get . I wish just one of them would come forward and tell us what happened. I just can't believe 12 people actually thought there was not enough evidence to convict.I think someone who appeared to know,gave the others wrong info.
I know I keep :treadmill:but they can't all be happy with #11 and #3 running their mouths ,making them all look bad.

Could Juror #6 be holding out for the big money because he has the real story behind this jury? Or does he just not want to talk and put such a high price tag on it he knows no one will bother him. jmo

Last night Greta asked if punishment was considered during deliberations. At first he said no. Then he said:
"The punishment is written on the paper, the verdict. The extent of the outcome of what could happen (DP) weighed on you-it hit you at times. "

Juror # 3 mentioned the DP ,also.

C'mon #'s 1,5,6,7,8,9 . Speak up for yourselves!
I give 12 a pass. Angry co-workers and all. Wouldn't want anything to happen to her. :innocent:

I posted this in reply to you in that thread, but I'll also post it here so everyone can see.

The verdict forms are right here on the In Sessions page: http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/04/verdict-forms-for-the-casey-anthony-trial/

No punishments are on the forms.

Could Juror #6 be holding out for the big money because he has the real story behind this jury? Or does he just not want to talk and put such a high price tag on it he knows no one will bother him. jmo

IDK,but I would not trust his version if he gets paid for it,especially what he's asking for.

He is contradicting himself. ICA and the DT would of been yelling that from the top of their lungs. They clearly didnt have a problem saying he sexually abused her. Nothing about this makes any sense.

My absolute pet peeve... Making excuses for the defendant... that she herself never made!!! That is why every legal expert was shocked when he told that whole story in the opening statements, because if you dont believe that story, common sense is the prosecution's story is correct. If you are innocent, why would you make up another theory of innocence? One that is even harder to believe than what really happened (assuming she was innocent)? It makes me want to scream!

BBM I said something similar on another thread- Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Theory: could this have been a defense plan?
Something is definitely not right. Anybody remember this guy from jury selection? http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/271337/ He was handing out pamplets about jury nulification. I found this page explaining it- http://nowscape.com/fija/_conjur.htm Sometimes I wonder if some of these jurors didn't have a hidden agenda against the death penalty.

and this one......
http://freelinemediaorlando.com/lib...se-for-handing-out-jury-nullification-flyers/

i smell another rat....they never "enforced it until today".....if they had maybe he wouldn't have been able to get as close as he did.

Respectfully snipped by me. This was something I was thinking about the other day. The prosecution entered Cindy's and George's work records/time sheets in to evidence. With the exception of going over Cindy's records for the purpose of impeachment, they didn't go over those records at all -- specifically George's. The prosecution THOUGHT (rightly so) that this jury didn't need to be spoon fed the information -- the jury could just look over the records themselves, during deliberations. As we have learned, this jury did not look over ANYthing. So, I guess the answer to your question would be 'No'. They didn't even bother to check when George was at work that day. *shakes head*

BBM This is what the foreman said last night regarding GA being there. I omitted Greta's responses.

"We know that CA went to work, then the grey area came in." "It was just one of those things, because he was there, he was in question for us." "It was just one of those things, because he was there, there was a grey area there, he was in question for us, you know having some character issues you know when he was on that stand. And he was there,(he emphasized there) he was there at the time,on that day that all the grey area is happening with us. And that puts him in that mix. It put him in the mix for us."

Inside edition just said that woman who says her son is Caylee's dad,hired John Q kelly to sue ICA or wrongful death. I hope she is Caylee's paternal grandmother.

I hope she is the paternal grandmother, because in the wrongful death trial ICA will have to testify under oath in a deposition and in court just as OJ had to do.

This is what the foreman said last night regarding GA being there. I omitted Greta's responses.

"We know that CA went to work, then the grey area came in." "It was just one of those things, because he was there, he was in question for us." "It was just one of those things, because he was there, there was a grey area there, he was in question for us, you know having some character issues you know when he was on that stand. And he was there,(he emphasized there) he was there at the time,on that day that all the grey area is happening with us. And that puts him in that mix. It put him in the mix for us."

and all the other evidence - the couldn't connect the dots, but here they say a gray area. Really really really just deplorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell