2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to thank you for all your input and sharing your knowledge. I have learned a lot and can't wait for the kids to ask me why I have tabs up tracking planes??!!

Here I slept through church all because of this <modsnip>. Does anyone know where she is??

Uh oh, I hear a low flying helicopter flying over me -- is she in DFW???

It makes me sick that the Ants have started another foundation. Wish I had the money to get a nice shiny suv like they have - a jeep isn't it? And money to go to home depot to by a leaf blower or whatever it was. Hey GEORGE --its called a rake.

you are very welcome. im glad i could help. im pretty useless on sleuthing anything casey since i refuse to watch or read anything more from the media. i wont put one cent into the anthonys or one more brain cell so this is all i have left to contribute. well that and emotional support for everyone who is as sick as i am over this case/verdict. :0)

Did I miss something?
HLN saying she left with $537 dollars, to her name.
Why aren't they mentioning the thousands CM claimed she received from supporters?
I think they should look into that, and stop with repeating, the same thing after every commercial.
IMO

CM also said there were hundreds of TES searchers who searched Suburban Drive. How many did we see in court???? I sometimes think it was a contest between them all to see who could tell the biggest whopper and get away with it. jmo

I just need to rant for a second. I'm seeing articles and quotes now about her release. One on CNN opinion article that says how we all should forgive because it's good for us. Well ya know what? Most of the time it is, but this is so reprehensible it's not possible for me. Ya know why? the TRUTH was never told. NO RESPONSIBILITY was ever taken.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/...y-and-the-challenge-of-forgiveness/?hpt=hp_c2

Then the defense lawyers, like Baez... "I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

Yeah it sure does, it says that all your and her the lies and deceit worked flawlessly... Congratulations.

And this chick, I am assuming she was the one jumping up and down for freeing a murderer of a child

“I hope that she receives compassion from the world — that would be my hope,” Ms. Sims said. “She was found not guilty of these crimes. It’s time to move on.”

That's a nice thought, but being found not guilty doesn't mean she wasn't guilty..

I wont forgive, but I will move on. As much as I can't stand Nancy Grace I'm glad there is so much awareness of this injustice.

i thought you had to repent to be forgiven. why should we offer our forgiveness willy nilly from someone who hasnt even ask for forgivness? i dont need to be told by CNN to be a bigger person. im loving, take good care of my children, respect my parents, work hard 6 days a week, i tell the truth, i dont seek charity when i am capable of taking care of myself and i help my fellow man by offering my time, compassion and money. can the casey anthony claim any of those attributes? she is toxic to society. so i think im ok CNN and DSC. not being compassionate for someone who hasnt done a darn thing to earn it makes me human and a survialist - NOT WEAK AND PETTY. closing your eyes to obvious bad behavior puts yourself at risk for being taken advantage or seriously hurt. its our instict to shun the deceitful. it protect us. im not ignoring my instincts as they have taken me pretty far in life.

I think they know what Casey did & CA was willing to spend 15 years in jail just to save her daughter from the death penalty...just save her from sure death...that's why she lied. Doing so, we're condemning her for doing for Casey what Casey should have done for her daughter...protect her to the end because a mother isn't suppose to ever give up on their child, a mother's love is unconditional.

Respectfully snipped & BBM

Yes, a mother's love is supposed to be unconditional, but loving someone unconditionally does not mean you lie for them, especially in a court of law. A mother's love does not exempt a child from being disciplined; in fact, I believe that if a parent truly loves their child, they will let that child experience the consequences of their choices. "Rescuing" Casey from the death penalty by lying was not loving. Cindy knows Casey murdered Caylee... in my opinion, the most loving thing she could have done was tell the absolute truth in court & stop enabling her daughter's behavior. Cindy could have stopped the monster her daughter has become, but instead, she threw herself under the bus to "save" her. That isn't commendable. It's repulsive. I believe it is entirely possible to love someone unconditionally while not liking what they choose to do. Cindy's perjuring herself for Casey's sake did not strike me as a show of unconditional love as much as it spoke to the degree of dysfunction in their relationship.

MOO.

i thought you had to repent to be forgiven. why should we offer our forgiveness willy nilly from someone who hasnt even ask for forgivness? i dont need to be told by CNN to be a bigger person. im loving, take good care of my children, respect my parents, work hard 6 days a week, i tell the truth, i dont seek charity when i am capable of taking care of myself and i help my fellow man by offering my time, compassion and money. can the casey anthony claim any of those attributes? she is toxic to society. so i think im ok CNN and DSC. not being compassionate for someone who hasnt done a darn thing to earn it makes me human and a survialist - NOT WEAK AND PETTY. closing your eyes to obvious bad behavior puts yourself at risk for being taken advantage or seriously hurt. its our instict to shun the deceitful. it protect us. im not ignoring my instincts as they have taken me pretty far in life.

Well said, i feel the same way. I do forgive people, but this crime and the way it was lied about and defended, brushed under the rug is not forgivable jmo. I dont like being talked down to or told what to think buy some defender who is morally bankrupt enough to ignore the obvious

I just need to rant for a second. I'm seeing articles and quotes now about her release. One on CNN opinion article that says how we all should forgive because it's good for us. Well ya know what? Most of the time it is, but this is so reprehensible it's not possible for me. Ya know why? the TRUTH was never told. NO RESPONSIBILITY was ever taken.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/...y-and-the-challenge-of-forgiveness/?hpt=hp_c2

Then the defense lawyers, like Baez... "I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

Yeah it sure does, it says that all your and her the lies and deceit worked flawlessly... Congratulations.

And this chick, I am assuming she was the one jumping up and down for freeing a murderer of a child

“I hope that she receives compassion from the world — that would be my hope,” Ms. Sims said. “She was found not guilty of these crimes. It’s time to move on.”

That's a nice thought, but being found not guilty doesn't mean she wasn't guilty..

I wont forgive, but I will move on. As much as I can't stand Nancy Grace I'm glad there is so much awareness of this injustice.

That my dear is how many of us feel. We are taught from an early age to forgive..... To in a way dismiss errors of peoples ways.

BUT we're talking about a murderer here. A mom who murdered her child. I don't need to forgive FCA. Karma and God will take care of her but I don't have to forgive her. I wanted the truth to be told and I wanted justice for Caylee, a defenseless child. I got neither.

That my dear is how many of us feel. We are taught from an early age to forgive..... To in a way dismiss errors of peoples ways.

BUT we're talking about a murderer here. A mom who murdered her child. I don't need to forgive FCA. Karma and God will take care of her but I don't have to forgive her. I wanted the truth to be told and I wanted justice for Caylee, a defenseless child. I got neither.

Not only a Mom who killed her child, but one without any shred of remorse. In fact, not only is KC contemptuous of any remorse, but wiling to destroy the entire family...her Mom, her Dad, her brother. Forgiveness is a process. It isn't something that we can simply snap our fingers and look upon her with mercy. This will take some time.

ETA: At this point, I think there are so many people to forgive that it is impossible. I am beyond livid at the jury.

Crap, I meant to come on and complain about the inane MSM. There was not 1000 people outside of the jail. At best, there was close to 150 or so. I can't stand the sensationalistic falsehoods. Ugh, why am I torturing myself?

Crap, I meant to come on and complain about the inane MSM. There was not 1000 people outside of the jail. At best, there was close to 150 or so. I can't stand the sensationalistic falsehoods. Ugh, why am I torturing myself?

And I'm reminded of when the illustrious Nancy Grace had a banner that read "Caylee may have been given cat tranquilizers"... and her lovely Caylee/coyote connection....

Not only a Mom who killed her child, but one without any shred of remorse. In fact, not only is KC contemptuous of any remorse, but wiling to destroy the entire family...her Mom, her Dad, her brother. Forgiveness is a process. It isn't something that we can simply snap our fingers and look upon her with mercy. This will take some time.
karmicLaw,
I thought about that earlier today. Casey was found not guilty and the very next day her mother went to visit with her in jail. Cindy again, after lying for Casey again, was denied the visit..BY her daughter.
Casey has been free for a little under 17 hours. I feel safe betting the farm that Casey hasn't talked to either of her parents.

So George and Cindy lost their grandchild and their daughter 3 years ago yesterday. Lee lost his niece and his sister.
Casey destroyed her entire family.

(BTW-I just love your post.)

LOL I told my dh I'd estimate 50.

I just realized that I haven't heard anything today from JB. Do you think he went with her? I am a bit surprised that he has not been seen or heard from all day.

Listening to JVM all day I think the best disguise would have been round horn-rimmed glasses and a striped stocking cap. The new version of "Where's Waldo?"

LOL, sorry couldn't help myself!

Listening to JVM all day I think the best disguise would have been round horn-rimmed glasses and a striped stocking cap. The new version of "Where's Waldo?"

LOL, sorry couldn't help myself!

:floorlaugh:

karmicLaw,
I thought about that earlier today. Casey was found not guilty and the very next day her mother went to visit with her in jail. Cindy again, after lying for Casey again, was denied the visit..BY her daughter.
Casey has been free for a little under 17 hours. I feel safe betting the farm that Casey hasn't talked to either of her parents.

So George and Cindy lost their grandchild and their daughter 3 years ago yesterday. Lee lost his niece and his sister.
Casey destroyed her entire family.

(BTW-I just love your post.)

Thank you for your support. I am just beside myself. I prepared myself for the Not Guilty verdict. I didn't prepare myself for the incomprehensible jury explanation, or the fact that Casey would be so evil as to reject her Mom and Dad, after manipulating them into softening their testimony and even perjury to save her life.

And....and the ands keep coming...the DT had the walnuts to ask Lippman to use the parents as decoys, even though Casey refuses to communicate with them.

I am a Mom. I am a single Mom. I had my daughter at 19. My second granddaughter was due yesterday. Therefore, I find it much easier to forgive Cindy and George, although I do so with clenched teeth and furrowed brow. I understand that bond and that instinct to save your child fom the death penalty (even if she is a sociopath)...but now I am reeling. The whole Caylee's Law foundation and ...and the ands will keep coming.

I just don't even know who to be mad at anymore. There are too many people who failed Caylee!! Too Many People Who Failed Caylee......

Here's the link. The photo you asked about is third from the bottom.

Daily Mail Co UK

Evidently it is an AP image.

Wow. So this is what it looks like when someone has gotten away with murder. Not on bail, not a hung jury - actually gotten away with it.

As for CA and GA, for me, they can't have it both ways. They can't lie, hide the truth and live off their non-profit creations AND be given my compassion for their loss of Caylee or my admiration for the "good work" they do. It just doesn't compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf