2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall she went in with jeans and a t-shirt and no personal belongings! and once inside, she has claimed she only had 1 item with her, the bible from the jail. that might explain her leaving with nothing but neon blue tennis shoes, outdated front leg white washed skinny jeans (so 2008) the fire pink polo shirt that clashed with the tennis shoes. (sorry kid, I would have styled my exit better)

Wasn't she wearing her blue eye contacts? I know on one arrest she was. Her shoes, underwear, etc all go in property. Someone got this stuff.

So JB IV was via cell phone with GR. Classy. lol I guess JB's with ICA aka His Meal Ticket at present. No million dollar IV? Not surprised. I'm not so sure she will get that much.

And if CA thinks JB is going to let ICA talk with her she's stoned. JB isn't letting ICA anywhere near that family before ICA lands an IV and he gets his cut.

Did JB say something about someone wanting a lie detector test? Was that for the guy offering a million? No way will she ever take one. She'd be asked her name and lie. lol

I give up..I dont see anyone other than the driver, JB & FCA in the back ??

You are right. There is that man she named in the front seat. EXICA and JB in back seat. And a smaller white sedan behind them also allowed in, that had people in it and clothing they said.

The <modsnip> was really happy to see that driver, lloks like she knew him.

I just saw it briefly and I think it was something Stone...I think I have seen him before and he has done some pretty incredible reporting on folks with 'disorders', ahem.
Cannot remember off hand but I believe he has dealt with some of the worst,HTH

Is he the one who does that murder scale show on ID ?
eta never mind lol. Note to self read entire thread before posting.

Maybe I am looking at the wrong photo....a passenger in the front seat? I missed that, thank you I will look again.

I think I got that wrong last night when I looked at it. I would have sworn I saw a pic with 2 men in the front seat of that SUV. Maybe I'm losing it. :waitasec:

No, I'm not losing it. The pic posted from the UK paper is different. JB looks like JB, and there is no way I'd mistake him for Todd Macaluso. I swear last night TM was in the front passenger seat. I saved the pic I found last night, but then deleted it. I'll see if I can't try to find it.

She's special..somebody else got them prior to her leaving. Highly unusual...but these attorneys have done many unusual things and the courts and the jails have allowed it..:banghead:

I can tell you this. After my 10 day stint in jail, all I left with was the cigarettes I bought and what I wore when I came in. I gave everything else away.

But then again. I wasn't in solitary, nor was I special.

I did not see anyone else in the car. The front passenger seat was empty.
Just JB and FCA in the back seat. I looked at the back, but I will look again.
The driver looked familiar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ony-released-jail-armed-guard-dead-night.html

Looks like luggage in the back of the SUV and the driver looks familiar to me as well.
CAgetaway.jpg

If her attorney filed an appeal on the 4 charges she was found guilty of can she do any interviews with a case pending? If anyone wants to know what she is all about we can go to the news websites they have every word she said and wrote recorded. So I don't see where JB or anyone can sell anything KC has to say. He told everyone she is a liar and has been her whole life so he pretty much said anything she says is a waste a huge waste. These guys can't get their stuff together. CM says he is armed and KC can marry someone in montana. Maybe he slipped?
The shoes she had on last nite look like the ones of the so called pic of Caylee at the patio door. Sorry I guess I am not sold on anything any of them have to say. They have proven they lie just like KC.

SInce Geraldo knows what window to go to, I snooped a little: Riverside NJ is 10 miles from Philly

http://gawker.com/5655245/geraldo-rivera

Habitat: Rivera lives in a three-house compound in Riverside, New Jersey. The decor of the main house is said to resemble the interior of a submarine, while the second house is stocked with artifacts from Rivera's international travels. He keeps two 1954 Jaguars at his New Jersey home and owns a boat, Belle (named for his daughter), moored on the Hudson River. He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.) He also has a summer estate in Marion, Mass. (it's near Cape Cod) that features a helipad.

Well she couldn't wear out the shirt she went in with. If you recall the second arrest she had on a Caylee T-shirt.

However, the third, and final arrest (after indictment) was made when she was dressed in her "Miss Paralegal" outfit ............ glasses, white shirt & dress slacks. I think ............. jmo.

If that was Todd Macaluso, and it looks like him, he is from San Diego and he has several planes....

If that was Todd Macaluso, and it looks like him, he is from San Diego and he has several planes....

I think it's the body guard that walked the DT to court in the mornings.

Maybe a bit OT? But anyway, I'm watching Bravo's Watch What Happens Live. Andy Cohen is going over his three wishes and one is that "Casey Anthony doesn't do any interviews or write any books". Because he says if there's one thing that everyone will hate more than KC it's a rich KC.

SInce Geraldo knows what window to go to, I snooped a little: Riverside NJ is 10 miles from Philly

http://gawker.com/5655245/geraldo-rivera

Habitat: Rivera lives in a three-house compound in Riverside, New Jersey. The decor of the main house is said to resemble the interior of a submarine, while the second house is stocked with artifacts from Rivera's international travels. He keeps two 1954 Jaguars at his New Jersey home and owns a boat, Belle (named for his daughter), moored on the Hudson River. He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.) He also has a summer estate in Marion, Mass. (it's near Cape Cod) that features a helipad.

watch out Mrs. Rivera..........KC would love a husband who owned all of that!
Fit for a 'Princess"...............move over Jose
anyone know anything about helicopters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~