2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now it would be funny and/or Karma, if it rained and stormed so hard no planes could take off :)

Oh, I just realized, if she is released at midnight eastern time, that's 11 pm central! Doh! I can watch and not be late to bed!

Doesn't matter. Caylee loved her mom and no emotional reactions will ever change that.

Yes, she did love her mother. Just like my SIL used to love her bf that beat her within an inch of her life. Does not mean he was worthy of her love.

Casey let her daughter rot in a dump, while animals pulled her bones apart.
THAT is how much Casey cared. You can call my reaction 'emotional' because it IS emotional. It is way more emotional than Casey ever was for Caylee.
[Say hi to Amy Springer for me.]

The weather is pretty nasty. Its working its way to my house and it looks very ominous.

Was that really it? Did I miss that part?

A salesperson at Macy's, who has reordered that shirt twice, said that customers were saying they were planning on wearing it for their Halloween costume. LOL Great idea.

Maybe she'll have to spend another night in jail. She'll be so pissed that she spent $1.25 on mascara for her cameo appearance that won't happen. What a waste....huge waste!

Casey to Cindy during jail conversation:
"I couldn't decide who to see. You or Dad. I spent a half hour trying to decide.
I deliberated."

bwahahaha

Maybe she'll have to spend another night in jail. She'll be so pissed that she spent $1.25 on mascara for her cameo appearance that won't happen. What a waste....huge waste!

Maybe she will freak out in the next 3 hours and lose her good time?

BTW... is anyone looking @ Kissimmee Gateway Airport? It isn't too far away either. I'm new to this websleuthing thing so Im not sure how to look @ the flights!

BTW... is anyone looking @ Kissimmee Gateway Airport? It isn't too far away either. I'm new to this websleuthing thing so Im not sure how to look @ the flights!

Why is she even allowed to leave the state? Please don't tell me she didn't even get an ounce of probation?

Ocala airport is an hour and a half away down the FL turnpike from Orlando(and right around the corner from my house!) Lemme know if you sleuthers see anything and I'll take a ride over there!!
Come to think about it, it would be ALL Highway driving from Orlando. Fast and Furious!

I am honestly wondering, as the time nears for her to leave, has she thought about how she got here in the first place, at all??? Has she once thought about Caylee?? Maybe she will tell us how that is all she has thought of (yeah, right), these past 3 years. IMO, MOO., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28