2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we're all together...couldn't do it otherwise.

I feel ya! My daughter's "due date" was today and I had hoped that I would be preoccupied with lavender scented lotion and soothing hypnobirthing mantra about now....but noooooooooooo, I am home trying not to turn on the television.

I told my daughter she has to last until Monday now. I can't have my granddaughter born on KC's release date. UGH! :banghead:

Yes, he just tweeted oops, ignore that last tweet. Not funny, Richard.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Oops, sorry; Ignore that last #CaseyAnthony tweet. My Twitter finger got a little too itchy!
Jail still not updating...and it's been a half hour.

I think HLN and CNN and FOX feel snubbed and maybe have been told to back off Casey or get sued.

Does anyone have a live news feed? Any orlando site covering it bc HLN seems to not care.

Maybe HLN is boycotting since they could not get inside...

I think HLN and CNN and FOX feel snubbed and maybe have been told to back off Casey or get sued.

That would be like biting the hand that feeds you.....Oh, yeah....she's good at that. lol jmo

I need to go just a little off topic here for a minute....

Was JB divorced when Casey was first arrested?
Did JB just recently have a new baby?

I thought I heard JVM saying they were going to broadcast live starting at 10 p.m.???

It stands to reason that whoever was monitoring the message boards is the same group who are giving this exclusive info on her potential whereabouts when she gets out. I just can't buy any of it. It doesn't matter where she goes, she's always going to take Casey with her.

I still don't think Casey realizes what is waiting for her outside of those doors. The DT has been tring to tell her but she is a narcissist and doesn't get it. She knows people are putting money in her account and she believes everyone, except for a few, will accept her. She believes she will give her interview and we will all fall in love with her. Boy is she in for a huge wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez