2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby killer looks so happy and she's smiling. My baby is dead and it's time for the fiesta to begin again. OLE!!

vehicle wftv following went past the airport exit

Sure hope the media is at the private airports Orlando and any others near by. They think they are so smart - like she can stay in hiding very long. FCA is a media/attention wh*re - won't be very long before she is wanting the paparazzi following her.

WESH news just said that they're watching three private jets at Executive Airport, one of which has no flight plans filed.

was there a destination listed for the plane we are watching?

OH NOOOOOOOOO! Lippman announcing just this minute on Fox that anew Foundation the Anthonys have started. It is to support the new law.. It will be announced and opened for donations this week..

OMG, OMG, OMG...I can't take this, Oh please dear Lord. Stop the insanity..

Obviously, looking for a quick buck for the wedding next month...oh dear Lordy..

I assume it because she is no longer in custody is why no bullet proof vest.

?

Guys, all I can say to everyone upset is that it looks like she will be out of Florida very soon and someone's problem.

This circus feeds Casey and the TH have no shame.

We should have a contest regarding how long until Mrs. Baez files for divorce. I say 6 months tops.

a private jet <sigh> someone who never troubled herself enough to bother graduating high school, keep a steady job, develop any talent other than partying or even be a good person has managed to not only get away with murdering an angel and destroying a family, but will ride in freedom in a luxury jet usually reserved for the wealthiest and most talented among us.

If only people like Mitrice Richardson had been afforded even one tenth of this protection.

This just makes me so angry. I struggle coming up with gas money just to get to and from work and she's strutting out and getting on a private jet. I am screaming so many things at my laptop, it's not even christian like. Somebody <modsnip> was yelled by me more than once. Crime does seem to pay and evil seems to be the way to go. Well not in my house -- I will nickle and dime my gas money and yell at my laptop.

THIS IS JUST SO WRONG. SO FREAKING WRONG. WE LOVE YOU CAYLEE.

What a bunch of crap!!! :furious: That @%&$# has the nerve to walk out the front door? :banghead:

I am sure she thinks she is a celebrity. :furious:

I really want to vomit right now.
Could be LE wanted her to go out that way.

If she has an early morning departure they must plan on a private TSA screening.

if you fly on a private jet you do not do a security screening with TSA. they just run your name thru the no fly list computer system

Says they have family in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member