2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hate being scammed and the Anthony family has done a good job of it. Now Lippman says there is a NEW foundation opeining for donations next week. I forgot the name but it is an .org. He said the Anthonys are doing it to help move the Caylee's Law Bill into congress. WTH? How many foundations do they need? Is this one for another vehicle or for the wedding? The last one bought them a new Fishing Boat...:banghead:

If true...Absolutely disgusting. How I hate those people. And Lippman is as big a liar as his clients IMO.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Most of the helicopters are no longer here. One still hanging around. -bianca
12 minutes ago

@AmyPavukOS reports orlando police are wrapping up at the herndon side of airport.
13 minutes ago

Planes I can see are tethered down, don't appear ready for flight. #caseyanthony

Not that I am a Geraldo fan AT ALL, but I do think there is a little jealousy by Vinnie, etc...as they are thinking he has the best chance to nab Casey for an interview, even if they won't ever admit that they would want to do it themselves...so instead they jab at him, JMO.

The parents are out of her life - until she needs money and is the only place she can turn. MOO

I sure hate being scammed and the Anthony family has done a good job of it. Now Lippman says there is a NEW foundation opeining for donations next week. I forgot the name but it is an .org. He said the Anthonys are doing it to help move the Caylee's Law Bill into congress. WTH? How many foundations do they need? Is this one for another vehicle or for the wedding? The last one bought them a new Fishing Boat...:banghead:
Wonder if they'll add it to the registry? They should keep their paws off this...not of their doing...have no business being involved IMHO.

Not that I am a Geraldo fan AT ALL, but I do think there is a little jealousy by Vinnie, etc...as they are thinking he has the best chance to nab Casey for an interview, even if they won't ever admit that they would want to do it themselves...so instead they jab at him, JMO.

well...geraldo was obviously being paid by the defense for his reporting... why not give him the first interview... but since i stopped watching geraldo a few weeks ago, i won't be watching the interview... i'm sure it'll be recapped over and over and over again on all the networks...

New Jersey

I thought we got rid of him with his last divorce! They better not bring her near my town.We do not want her here, I hope a "Soprano gets her if in NJ" :innocent:

well...geraldo was obviously being paid by the defense for his reporting... why not give him the first interview... but since i stopped watching geraldo a few weeks ago, i won't be watching the interview... i'm sure it'll be recapped over and over and over again on all the networks...

I don't watch Fox at all...but if he does it, HLN will find a way to show it, all the while decrying him for doing it...JMO...

Personally, I'd pay money to see Vinnie interview her. Oh, yeah.....in a heartbeat.

Perhaps in a day or so when this calms down if there's a g-d, there might be interest in a thread here about the media coverage and trials. I mean the whole murder as entertainment industry. Nancy Grace, HLN 24/7 coverage, bidding wars for getting "the interview", witnesses become celebs. I'm looking at you, Kato. Trials didn't used to be like this and there is something very wrong here. This climate absolutely impacts trials and outcomes. The potential for "mob mentality" when a case is tried in the press but the court verdict goes the other way.

Small airport not that far from CT (wait...what was the connection to CT?) or NYC.

Back in the beginning there was a rumor that a wealthy benefactor had given money for something........the search for Caylee? Expenses for GA and CA? I can't remember exactly what it was, but the benefactor lived in Connecticut.

I don't see anything busting up casey and cindy. They are so enmeshed. Both are co-dependent on the other. I've been wrong throughout the entire case, so I can be wrong again. I would think Cindy would insist on seeing her ASAP.

Steve Helling
Okay, I have confirmed that #caseyanthony is still earthbound. No flights.

Oh I don't think Vinnie is jealous at all. He was pizzed with the jury verdict. I think he hates CFCA as much as the majority of the public does including me. I think some people still have morals and values and imo Vinnie is one of them.

Well...I never thought I'd see the day...and now I just want it to go away. I will try and replace every evil thought I have with Caylee's beautiful face. Hopefully it will keep me in a good place...at least for a little while. Good night precious angel. We love you!
Good night everyone. Get some rest.

Back in the beginning there was a rumor that a wealthy benefactor had given money for something........the search for Caylee? Expenses for GA and CA? I can't remember exactly what it was, but the benefactor lived in Connecticut.
Yup...and we tried to figure out who...think we did come up with a possible name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer