2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any coverage of this? Are there protesters at the jail or a demonstration? Or is it quiet at the jail. I can't find any live covereage at all.

One of the protestors has a sign that says "Honk for Caylee" and cars are honking as they drive by.

More protestors showing up now.

you guys have to see Jim Lichenstein's ustream live. It's really cool!

One prostestor stopped to talk to Jim L for a minute, and then said "excuse me I've got to go protest the baby killer."

Not sure I know what you mean by "Private". As long as I have been using FlightAware, it shows ALL aircraft, whether private business or commercial.

Flight Aware can only show aircraft that are being tracked on narrow band radar. If I do not file a flight plan and am not using VFR flight following they do not see me and I will not show up on that screen. If all private planes showed up all of Florida would be a solid mass of movement.

Is there any coverage of this? Are there protesters at the jail or a demonstration? Or is it quiet at the jail. I can't find any live covereage at all.

It's not 10pm ET yet, however.

I am almost tempted to go over there to see the madness, but its dark and wet.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Hi tweeps, @OSNightCops here, just returned from Orange jail. Protesters had taken cover due to rain. A few dozen were there. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So, what will HLN and Fox go live in 40 minutes? Pretty ridiculous, IMO, to run tapes all day when it is one of the few days with anything happening...

There will be more live coverage on Channel 13 @ 10 pm EST ...at least some, but most news stations will wait until 11 pm (regular live news hour) and go from there per Jim L earlier

ANN FINNELL on Judge JJ:

What a crock of BS. I have never seen her so full of it.

" Casey is not really a pathological liar. Even though the state tried to put that forward". " And I think the Grief Expert was able to help us to understand her behavior after the tragedy."

AND when AF was asked what happened to Caylee, she now says SHE DOES NOT KNOW AND PROBABLY NOONE WILL EVER KNOW.

So NOW the DT is backing off their DT theory because of all the lawsuits coming down the pike?

And when asked about the appeal, she said:
"two of the counts of lying were not material at all to any of the aspects of this case."

BULL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member