2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Casey register at WS? She could read posts without registering...

:floorlaugh: I was thinking the same thing!! But, I'm sure even the astronauts wouldn't want her!

They could have sent her out for the infamous FCA strut and life line inexplicable failed, oops my bad.

It's like waiting for the ball to drop on New Year's Eve, only without the ball or the New Year or... anything.

Sorry. I can't think of anything profound to say about this historical event.

Instead I'll show y'all the funniest tweet I have ever seen:

jowyang Jeremiah Owyang

Let's start a flashmob: When the space shuttle returns, everyone dress up up in Ape outfits.

I love it.

Yea, when I looked at the crime scene photos on the Sentinel, I got even more upset than before. So, to all the ones that say just get over it or HLN & the media have just revved it up....BS, it's thos pictures & her lack of empathy that pisses people off & who want her to have to pay for what she did!

She won't ever have to pay for whatever she did. Unless she does something else to get arrested for, she is free. Everybody should just leave it alone before somebody else gets hurt. There are so many crazy people out there, it scares me to think about some innocent person maybe getting killed because they got in the way. Why would the media want to set up a chase and try to follow her? What... is she some kind of celebrity? She LOVES this attention! Why don't they just let it go? They're doing nothing but whipping people into a frenzy and someone is going to get hurt before it's all over. When that happens, I think HLN and Fox news should be held responsible for it.

This is not about justice for Caylee anymore, it's about "getting" Casey.

Here's a link to what some guy on the @CaseyAnthony thread on twitter says is a copy of her ticket. Says she is flying with JB to a gated rental house and she will do an interview there.

I am posting it on the long shot it may be true..http://i54.tinypic.com/2r5ci7s.jpg

IDK

There is NO WAY she will do an interview...haha...she will not talk! Are you all kidding me?

Joy is rerunning interview with DCS---I love this interview

Yeah......but she couldn't resist posting. lol.
I agree and she couldnt resist reading about herself. She would want access too ALL forums. I also think every member of the DT are registered as well.

Ok, if Baez and Casey are flying alone to Cali.............

No way!!

Why would Casey register at WS? She could read posts without registering...

Because as "emotionally unstable" (NOT) she would LOVE the attn and asking questions of us or make suggestions re finding the real person that murdered Caylee!

Seriously, she would/will take GREAT pleasure in that!

There is NO WAY she will do an interview...haha...she will not talk! Are you all kidding me?

She has a litigation case. She's not going to talk. JB will probably do it all. No different than court. imo

I cannot believe I am even watching this/giving attention to her release.

please pass the barf bag.

thanks.

you know... I wouldn't mind chatting with her... I got some things to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy