2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think FCA ever left the Orlando area. She is too needy. She needs Baez and cares for him. Wouldn't suprise me if she didn't make a play for him openly. She needs Grampa Mason, to comfort her and give her guidance. She needs Sims to be her mother figure. I bet anything she is close by....:seeya:

JMO

I agree, although she could have gone on location somewhere briefly to tape her exclusive interview to be aired later -- after all she was too emotionally upset (busy) to do the Zenaida Depo. Your honor my client is double booked since she needs to cash in on her crime spree she got away with.

Not sure where to post this......

If FCA does do an interview, that information can be used/brought up during her depositions/court hearings concerning those that are suing her, correct?

TIA

Going out on a limb here, but I'd guess not since not a one of the suits has been adjudicated except the check fraud case (convicted) and the lying/obstruction charges (pending appeal). (jmo)

how do we know the media didnt do it ?.. after all casey brings their ratings up too

The only news I want to read is that she gets arrested on another charge. Caylee still needs justice.

The woman captured on video, running with Macaluso, was wearing the same pink shirt, blue jeans and sneakers that Casey was wearing on the day of her release.

Of several vehicles that seemed to have been used as decoys, the first silver SUV that drove out of the airport was registered to William Slabaugh, an attorney with the Jose Baez law firm, who was a member of Casey's defense team.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28598791/detail.html

WFTV is saying Macaluso is running with her (I did not recognize him because I don't recall what he looks like) and Slabaugh's SUV was the first to drive out of the airport.

First the woman in the video is not wearing sneakers, she is wearing flip flops.
Second, her pant cuffs are NOT rolled up. Third, the shirt is not as long on the woman in the video as it is on FCA in the video of her getting into the van when she was released. Fourth, she is as TALL a Macaluso in the video and FCA is like 5 foot 1 - 5 foot 3 or something like that. Lastly, the woman in the video has a wide flat hip/rear while casey has a slimmer hip and rounder butt.

Doesnt look like FCA at all

I agree, just in case people are really loosing interest, they will try to keep the suspense going. So what if it is her? Interest :denied:

the media and people following it are keeping it going. if people stop watching/talking about it, it would all go away

From His Website...
:lol:
Mr. Baez finds it important to learn the science himself, that is why he has completed hundreds of hours of training dedicated to areas of forensic science such as DNA, Blood Pattern Analysis, trace recovery, forensic pathology and entomology just to name a few. :floorlaugh:

:lol: hundreds of hours :lol:

Also, from Baez's official website (though he may have taken the pic down by now, it was up at least 2 days ago, lolol)

6dc3a9dc-1.jpg

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

Just to make this post legit, here's a thumbnail pic of the WFTV exclusive from their lead article:
b8c79370.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't get more stills since the webpage/my computer is acting hinky.

But photo gallery link is at
http://www.wftv.com/video/28599927/index.html

(Sorry if repeated info; I am reading from beginning of thread with 007 soundtrack playing lol)

ETA: Apollys to Salem about blowing the margins with original pic. Dang that Baez--always pushing the edges of the envelope. lol :)

Wherever she is, she's with Baez. That is why he has not been seen in public since the release either. Interview by phone, texting media reps. etc. For someone who loves the limelight, he's keeping out of sight for some reason. CM made it a point to show where he was on that Today Show interview.

Since Baez was not on that plane, neither was she IMO.

Love the peeps that criticize these threads and the people posting while they themselves are following them -too funny !

I'd double and quadruple "THANKS" button responses if it were possible. :)
:floorlaugh:

ETA: "I am so disgusted and annoyed at the attn given to KC. Pardon me while I click to the next page to read/post"

I totally understand the sentiment. But, jmo, why badger others if they have a different take on matters?

I already have had a mom, thanks. :)

Also, from Baez's official website (though he may have taken the pic down by now, it was up at least 2 days ago, lolol)

Just to make this post legit, here's a thumbnail pic of the WFTV exclusive from their lead article:
b8c79370.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't get more stills since the webpage/my computer is acting hinky.

(Sorry if repeated info; I am reading from beginning of thread with 007 soundtrack playing lol)

Omg! This made me laugh!

dorothy sims has a 55 acre home near ocala- home sweet home, prior i had posted her bio- she is very adventurous- spent time in other countries as almost missionary type work. s traveled the world. she has many contacts outside usa.

Are Ms Anthony and her lawyers playing headgames? First, we see someone with a black ponytail running towards a plane ... and we're supposed to believe that it's Ms Anthony, even though it's a little too obvious to be true. Next we see a woman wearing the same clothes as Ms Anthony running from a plane with a towel on her head and again, we're supposed to believe that it's Ms Anthony hoping no one sees her?

There is something so very wrong with this picture. Is this the lawyers trying to create a story to sell to the media?

b8c79370.jpg

Thanks for the links. That's not your computer being hinky, that's the website.

Ok, now, let me make sure I have this straight. A FL teenager kills both his parents and then has random people come over for a party.....but THIS VIDEO is what they are spending their news efforts on for the day???? hmmmm....ooookaay then

Who took the shot and how did they know she would be there? Looks like a set up.

Are Ms Anthony and her lawyers playing headgames? First, we see someone with a black ponytail running towards a plane ... and we're supposed to believe that it's Ms Anthony, even though it's a little too obvious to be true. Next we see a woman wearing the same clothes as Ms Anthony running from a plane with a towel on her head and again, we're supposed to believe that it's Ms Anthony hoping no one sees her?

There is something so very wrong with this picture. Is this the lawyers trying to create a story to sell to the media?
BBM
YEP!!! And it's only Wednesday!!! Wonder what is planned for Thursday?:waitasec:
Seems like KC's "boys" are having fun yanking the publics chain and not giving poor KC time to grieve!!!!:loser:
BUCKLE UP!!
:rollercoaster:

Wow! They are really desperate for attention, aren't they? I say we all take up with another case and allow JB and KC to slink into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper