2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
YEP!!! And it's only Wednesday!!! Wonder what is planned for Thursday?:waitasec:
Seems like KC's "boys" are having fun yanking the publics chain and not giving poor KC time to grieve!!!!:loser:
BUCKLE UP!!
:rollercoaster:

I guess the only conclusion to draw is that Ms Anthony really did get into the heads of Baez and Mason, because they are playing little girl, schoolyard games just like we expect from Ms Anthony. I'm a little stunned, as I expected better from a lawyer! I guess the standards for lawyers are very, very low in Florida if these antics are intended to uphold the honor and reputation of the law profession.

Well they're certainly creating a buzz.
If thes holding the blanket up so it doesn't muss her hair (vain? Check.) then it would pull up the. Shirt as well as make her appear taller.

FCA's personality is the most hilarious part of this albatross of karma to the DT. If I were the Felon here, they would love me---I want cable, internet, trees, and LEAVE ME ALONE.
FCA is a notorious needy chatterbox, impervious to social cues of when she's not wanted. I'm sure they can't leave her alone for 5 minutes without her blowing up their phones, or knocking on the bathroom door when they're in the shower. Needy needy needy.
When they figure out she's not worth anything...they will drop her like a hot rock.
JMO, but the INSTANT karma to Jose, Mason, and Mama Sims is hi-larious to me.

FCA's personality is the most hilarious part of this albatross of karma to the DT. If I were the Felon here, they would love me---I want cable, internet, trees, and LEAVE ME ALONE.
FCA is a notorious needy chatterbox, impervious to social cues of when she's not wanted. I'm sure they can't leave her alone for 5 minutes without her blowing up their phones, or knocking on the bathroom door when they're in the shower. Needy needy needy.
When they figure out she's not worth anything...they will drop her like a hot rock.

For now, Ms Anthony appears to have a couple of grown men acting like little school girls running around playing hide and seek. Don't they have anything better to do with their time, their lives, their careers than be puppets for a baby killer? TonE, and so many of the friends Ms Anthony had before the murder, had more ethical and moral standards than the headgame playing lawyers that Ms Anthony now calls her friends.

Wow! They are really desperate for attention, aren't they? I say we all take up with another case and allow JB and KC to slink into oblivion.

Personally, I'd love to. But nothing is going forward (as far as I can tell) in several other cases.....In addition to which, not that many states are as open as FL when it comes to discovery documents.

I fully appreciate your sentiments. :)

And yet I also find this "Where's KC" thing kind of funny. I personally do not care, but it is amusing and some fun (for a change) that helps with the healing process, jmo.

ITA I bet it won't be long before they wish there would have been a conviction just so they didn't have to deal with her... or they pawn her off on someone else..

I agree with the caller on NG tonight, this is likely a hoax to keep everybody chasing her, thus increasing the value of those first photos of her new life when they finally resurface. Doesn't shock me one bit that Baez would stoop to such an unethical level. Once a snake, always a snake IMO

IMO she never left Orlando and certainly not the state. I hate the way they all call her a celebrity - she is not a freaking celebrity of any sort. However CM says she wants to be a lawyer - gag, barf, laugh

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/201731/250/Casey-Anthony-wants-to-become-a-lawyer

If that's the sort of person that Mason sees as a granddaughter, then I want to stay clear of Mason too. I guess we're supposed to view Mason and Baez as a couple of old grandfathers being manipulated by, and playing games with, their 25 year old granddaugther?

For now, Ms Anthony appears to have a couple of grown men acting like little school girls running around playing hide and seek. Don't they have anything better to do with their time, their lives, their careers than be puppets for a baby killer?

And you just know she WON'T SHUT UP.
I imagine her voice as sort of a narcissistic sociopath version of the "American Pie" chick (Alison Hannigan (???)......"So, this one time, at Fusian, you remember Fusian right? Well it was really hot place and I totally managed the shot girls there, but the bar went out of business when I was arrested 'cause people only came there to see me.....I've always been REALLY popular...It's hard, you know? ANYWAY, this one time, at Fusian, I was RUNNER-UP in the hot body contest, and the other girl only beat me 'cause I was SOOOO busy glancing around the bar for my child's kidnapper, plus she had the most AWESOME leopard heels......Ooooh...do they still have Zappos.com? ....and on, and on, and on, and on.

dorothy sims has a 55 acre home near ocala- home sweet home, prior i had posted her bio- she is very adventurous- spent time in other countries as almost missionary type work. s traveled the world. she has many contacts outside usa.

Anyone know how tall she is? Because this person is tall, as tall as or even a little more than the guy on the left. I could imagine them using her to "help" Casey during travel and getting settled, and then bringing her(DS) back home.....

I kind of hope that the guy that just murdered his parents so he could have a party tells the world that after seeing Ms Anthony get away with murder, he assumed that there were no consequences for murder.

Anyone know how tall she is? Because this person is tall, as tall as or even a little more than the guy on the left. I could imagine them using her to "help" Casey during travel and getting settled, and then bringing her(DS) back home.....

Isn't she about 5'3"?

When you can't get deals with TMZ, Radar Online or Jerry Springer, I'd say that your "publicity" career is pretty much null and void. No one wants to see, hear from or pay this felon and her "I'll do anything to get my client off" lawyer. Makes me wonder just how valuable Casey and Baez think their BIG NOT GUILTY WIN is now.
And don't forget the *advertiser censored* film executive who quickly withdrew his offer!:loser:

What earthly difference does it make who and where money is coming from? And her being at a SPA treatment facility is a completely unsubstantiated rumor.

Because if her attorneys are spending money on her it is wildly inappropriate and obvious that they are using her as an investment. Is this what "officers of the court" do? Also, I would say anyone donating money to FCA is probably someone who should be avoided as that is an extremely sick, questionable behavior. There is such a thing as standards in our society though they are crumbling faster each day.

And you just know she WON'T SHUT UP.
I imagine her voice as sort of a narcissistic sociopath version of the "American Pie" chick (Alison Hannigan (???)......"So, this one time, at Fusian, you remember Fusian right? Well it was really hot place and I totally managed the shot girls there, but the bar went out of business when I was arrested 'cause people only came there to see me.....I've always been REALLY popular...It's hard, you know? ANYWAY, this one time, at Fusian, I was RUNNER-UP in the hot body contest, and the other girl only beat me 'cause I was SOOOO busy glancing around the bar for my child's kidnapper, plus she had the most AWESOME leopard heels......Ooooh...do they still have Zappos.com? ....and on, and on, and on, and on.

207426_Groaner.gif
176_best-smiliescom_talk002.gif

bwahaha.gif

JMO Casey is guilty and did indeed get away with murder. However, there is nothing new under the sun imo. It is a defense attorney's job to defend his client. And defense attorneys have been writing books or helping make movies etc about the cases they handled for a LONG time. Jose Baez is not doing anything different, and because some may dislike him, does not make him any worse. JMO/JME

I thing every day she is out of the spotlight, we should be hearing the dull THUD of dollars being dropped from any offers. What's the opposite of "ka-ching"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper