2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having "KC" wear the same pink tee shirt she was released from jail in is too obvious. I don't think it's KC.

I don't agree - they would want her recognized to up the hype, IMO.

Keep the media grasping for any tidbit they can get their hands on.

And, on the other hand, as sad it is, maybe Baez is going to make contact with that kid that just hammered his parents to death and then invited all his friends over to the house to party via FaceBook?
And, he wants Casey close by cause he needs her awesome paralegal help??

Have to wonder why they would put KC in a bright pink top. And the person in today's picture has a pink/red top on. Maybe they were bringing back the decoy. lol

I dont think she would still be in those ugly clothes lol JMO

Umm, it might be her. The camera adds 10 lbs. you know! And that person they keep highlighting from the airport sighting/boarding on Sunday morning (after midnight) looks like someone with short hair, like Cindy!

I've never seen Casey except on camera so she's always have that added 10 pounds.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
BREAKING NEWS #caseyanthony just landed at Orlando Executive Airport. Tracking her car as we speak.
9 minutes ago

There ya have it.

I bet they are madder than wet hornets that the media petered out on them so quickly.
Gotta stay in the headlines.
Just as I said, bring her back "under cover", what better way to draw attention to yourself?

Forget sunglasses and a large hat, maybe a pillow stuffed in her shirt and a wig and business class.

Send her back in a private plane with a frigging towel over her hand and a mysterious white something on her wrist.
Maybe she got po'd and put her hand through a window?

i posted about this in the other thread?

They are playing a game to elicit better offers for interviews.

The best thing they could do for her is to get her out of the media, a job (factory type of assembly line work) and then cut the cords.

This is a ridiculous and dangerous game they are playing.. so unprofessional, it's just keeping the public angry about the verdict. Most all of us are just angry at how things turned out and have been wondering how it can be changed legally.

But their antics are apt to draw an oddball who wants to make a name for themselves. There has to be some Judical division that could put an end to it before some innocent person gets hurt playing a decoy. Even if it isn't a decoy and rather KC that gets harmed; its not right if its all due to their attempts to manipulate media attention for a bigger cashout. jmo

I agree i think they are playing a very dangerous game also. All it takes is one person one crazy person that wants vigilante justice. After all we learned from this case its very easy to get away with murder!

Umm, it might be her. The camera adds 10 lbs. you know! And that person they keep highlighting from the airport sighting/boarding on Sunday morning (after midnight) looks like someone with short hair, like Cindy!

I'm glad that you noticed that also, cause I sure as heck thought that that other woman outside the plane the other night was Cindy.
Sure looked like it to me, the walk, the stance, etc.

I dunno, it's possible this was a planned diversion and FCA came in (or left) elsewhere.

Me thinks this is all part of JB's orchestration of events. JB is probably laughing at the media's take on all this and how he's pulled one over on everyone. :banghead:

Have to think too, how would the media helicopters know to be hovering overhead without plenty 'prior notice' to get up there in time to catch her exiting the plane? Only someone 'in the know' (whether it be her or a decoy) would be the one(s) to tip off media to this with enough time to get there and film her exit from the plane.

Not like an airport employee called WFTV 'real quick' and they scrambled the chopper that fast.

I've never seen Casey except on camera so she's always have that added 10 pounds.

Don't forget according to CA UNDER OATH......FCA REALLY bloats when it's period time......to the point she looks 7 months pregnant! :floorlaugh:

looks to me as though the felon has slipped in priority on hln. From 100% coverage to a meer mention. Don't you just hate that! Hahahahaha

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shirt KC had on the night of the release struck me as odd. It stuck out like a sore thumb, even at night. If she were returning why put a bright red shirt on her. Makes no sense at all. Put her in regular street clothes with a baseball cap.

It's not like they are walking into the building and there is no one there who does not know who KC is. It just makes no sense. jmo

If only NG would move on...she is really feeding the frenzy, IMO. Please, Nancy, there are other news stories to cover. We know how you feel about Casey being released, but come on already. Keeping her in the media, talking about her for entire shows, is only going to maintain a level on interest that might well play into the plans of her entourage.

I wonder if George and Cindy are really playing along with JB... and are with Casey right now? Nothing is as it seems with these people.. so who knows..

That's what I think too. Who would want to keep ICA at their home for any extended period of time? Letting her lay around like the lazy arse she is.

I might faint...JVM started her show with the strange mystery in mansion in CA...but showed Casey plenty in the teasers...

They are at least starting to cover other stories. It isn't 24/7 ICA anymore which is a good thing. We won't see her until her IV anyway.

ICA is in Cali. DT needs to babysit their cash cow. If she wasn't being babysat by them she could call CA, etc. and JB doesn't want that. They want to milk her for every penny they can before throwing her away.

Ok, that one. I follow Matt Morgan on twitter & last night someone from @RealCasey86 told him to shut up. It's probably a fake account.

One of the Mods said it was fake because there aren't any In and Out Burgers in Florida and she mentioned that it was so good to have In and Out Burgers again.

What twitter account?

Supposedly there's a Twitter acct that is hers. It's locked,
So you have to "ask" to follow. Just wondering if there was any talk of whether it's real or not...just curious. :)

Actually she appears to be carrying a white cylindrical object.

UNTITLED2.jpg

Oh my! Could that be a thermos of chili Cindy packed for her trip????? :floorlaugh: I am so burned out with CASEY ANTHONY!!!! :banghead: If she isn't looking out from behind bars I really do not give a fig about where she is or what she is doing.......................enough already!

So glad to see that (most of the time) when I've switched on HLN tonight the story hasn't been about KC. They're weening me off my addiction to the case. lol. Too bad I'm still glued to WS all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en