2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times does Geraldo have to commit professional suicide, rise up and do it again before he just stays down!! If he intertwines himself in this mess, I don't think he will ever be able to redeem himself. This is so not Al Capone's vault.

It's apparent the 1 MIL deal wasn't made on Tuesday is because Casey had no intentions of telling the truth (go figure) & didn't like the idea about the LD test. So, I'm thinking that after they left is when this AT received a call from JB about GR? Is that the way it went down, ya think? then he begins to call the TH's on HLN?

Also, I think when AT made the statement about her clothes, "I'm not gonna tell you what she had on because yall already thought she had on the same clothes for two days"............wonder if this was a pot shot at JB that indeed it was just a ruse & he knew about it.

I keep wondering which Casey would be worse...a broke Casey or a rich one...should be interesting. This AT person is planning to sell & get sponsors internationally where they apparently don't think the boycott will affect them. My question is, is there any way we can gain support for Caylee internationally or are we just duped, once again?:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper