2011.07.20 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that is how KC originally reported it. There is no ZFG but that is the name KC used.

No one should have to deal with threats....not ZG and not CM's wife but this all comes back to one person who started the whole thing. I'm sure CM's wife is very upset with those calls and knows exactly how ZG feels. But there is still only one person to blame for all of this. jmo
I agree no one should have to deal with threats, but as to my question, why does the newspaper state that that is her name?

How does she know JB did this? It could have been a few people just screwing with the media with nothing to do with the case.

On NG show KB reported that Michelle Medina was at the airport and the car Macaluso left the airport in belongs to William Slabaugh, another JB associate.
They all thought it was a fun thing to do apparently....

People think it was real and have cancelled their service? Yikes. Has Netflix made a statement?

netflix had to expect a lot of cancellations at this time - they just raised there rates quite a bit

So is Macaluso both FICA's personal pilot chauffeur as well as minder for the DT financial interests? If true they are investing even more money in the FICA brand thus expecting a LOT more than $1M in return.

I agree no one should have to deal with threats, but as to my question, why do the newspaper state that that is her name?

Because this is what KC reported. It is stuck to ZG like glue. It will always be known as the ZFG case against KC to the outside world. jmo

Okay, I forgot about Balloon boy and Runaway bride, but those hoaxes involved very expensive searches. I don't think there's a law against putting a sweater over your head and running from an airplane to a building.

Okay, I forgot about Balloon boy and Runaway bride, but those hoaxes involved very expensive searches. I don't think there's a law against putting a sweater over your head and running from an airplane to a building.

Especially since the expense is mostly the owner of the plane, if indeed they are racing around the sky as a diversion...but Kathi B. insists it is Casey, while Casey's parents say it wasn't her...

On NG show KB reported that Michelle Medina was at the airport and the car Macaluso left the airport in belongs to William Slabaugh, another JB associate.
They all thought it was a fun thing to do apparently....

Their idiocy is going to get an innocent person killed.

I think it has to do with calling in tips....she's at CM's place....no, now she's at the airport. The fact that they waited until the helicopter arrived before removing someone wearing exactly what KC wore the night she was released, it was Todd's plane and in 90 degree heat through a towel over this woman's head. Sounds hinky to me.

Especially since the expense is mostly the owner of the plane, if indeed they are racing around the sky as a diversion...but Kathi B. insists it is Casey, while Casey's parents say it wasn't her...

And, we should believe KC's parents...why? I'm a little fuzzy on the believing part having to do with credibility issues. jmo

Nancy wished Rowland Barnes's daughter a happy birthday. Judge Barnes was the judge murdered by the Fulton County courthouse shooter, here in Atlanta, back in 2005.

I think it has to do with calling in tips....she's at CM's place....no, now she's at the airport. The fact that they waited until the helicopter arrived before removing someone wearing exactly what KC wore the night she was released, it was Todd's plane and in 90 degree heat through a towel over this woman's head. Sounds hinky to me.

Calling in tips to whom? Regarding what? Casey's location? She's allowed to be where ever she wants to be, her travel isn't restricted, so what is the point in calling in tips, and what would be illegal about it? I didn't see the clothes as being exactly what Casey wore the night before, the shirt was a different color and much shorter, the Airport Casey wore flop flops not sneakers, I couldn't tell if the jeans were different or not.

It may have been a hoax, or even a diversion, but it wasn't illegal. I can't figure out what Nancy wants Baez charged with.

No ... But it was more than that ... They either wanted to distract WFTV by sending them to CM's pool while they pulled this ruse or set them up so they'd run into this on their return.

Given the DT members involved, Macaluso's plane, Medina and, Slabaugh's car there was some point to this silly stunt ... If not FICA - to have folks thinking FICA is back to distract from a true location?

Is payback so important that they'd pull this just to jerk WFTV?

I never condone violence or threats. NO.

But Mason needs to shut up. He threatened he had a gun on the night Casey was released. I'm ready and packing. Well where was he I didn't see him that night. He gave the media the finger. Just yesterday he made comments of feigned shock and superiority when the Prosecution was wrongly accused of hiding information from the defense. Well that is exactly what the defense did, they played dirty the whole trial with their leading questions and not following court orders and rules of protocol.

When in fact he knew the information was given to the defense so another lie to add to the pile.

People are no better than him when they do these things. Just like this hoax. They are psyching people up. And ultimately I fear someone is going to get hurt, you cannot continue to upset people. I fear someone will hurt someone. And guess what that person will be found guilty...

There is too much shady going on. I really want to know about the witness tampering and whether or not this trial by ambush is going to hit Baez. I want to hear from all of the jurors.

Baez has no right as a defense attorney to be acting like a talent agent now. It is all about making a name and $$$. He has crossed the line ethically.

And now AT is doing Dr Drew as well. As doing mass amounts of media is sure to get that deal signed!

Dr. Drew says he will be speaking with Al Taylor tonight as well.

AT repeating the same thing about Casey asking for the check upfront. He comments "as if he could trust her"........

:floorlaugh:

Al Taylor on Dr. Drew:

-she left the area after meeting. either flew back to FL or stayed in area.

LOL

-when she said, where's t check, explained to her 50,000 down and rest after
-she was unsure about the LDT
-don't think it was deal breaker, but she wasn't that interested in it (the LDT)
-i explained to her, u have to do it now

Al T: the other TV personality is Geraldo, who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez