2011.07.21 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA and CA have huge brass ones, in my opinion, to sue someone who was dragged into this mess because of things their daughter did. They should be thanking their lucky stars that KC wasn't convicted of murder and that CA wasn't taken to court for perjury and instead they're making more people miserable. They must be very sad, pathetic people.

From the beginning CA and GA have said and done all the wrong things ,especially when relying on public good will to look for Caylee and to support (make donations) the ongoing search to find Caylee.

They just don't get it. In their minds suing the computer expert would make it appear that CA didn't bald face lie on the stand. They most likely want the money also.

In reality ,it just puts the focus back on the A's behavior,the way they blame everyone BUT Casey.

Yeah, they are recovering and "healing" just enough to TALK and RAISE MONEY FOR THEIR FREAKING *FOUNDATION*!!!

giving myself a time out and sitting on my hands. The amount of cuss words rolling around in my brain is UNBELIEVABLE.

From the beginning CA and GA have said and done all the wrong things ,especially when relying on public good will to look for Caylee and to support (make donations) the ongoing search to find Caylee.

They just don't get it. In their minds suing the computer expert would make it appear that CA didn't bald face lie on the stand. They most likely want the money also.

In reality ,it just puts the focus back on the A's behavior,the way they blame everyone BUT Casey.

I completely agree. Frankly, I'm embarrassed for them. They treat people like carp throwing everyone under the bus to save their daughter, don't work and rely on donations like you said, and then they still expect people to support them. Truly delusional!

Wonder what they'll ask for monetary damages. I mean, they don't work and it was a computer error. But it's okay for KC to tell the world her father is a perverted sexual child molester and all CA can say is, "Isn't her hair beautiful?"

If it was not for CA saying she made those searches when it is clear she did not then it may not have been necessary for Mr. Bradley may never had been called. But let her do it. It'll just open up another can of worms for her. jmo

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."
BBM

Ooooh, CFCA will NOT like it if they talk before she does!

Any normal grandparents would go into hiding and truly grieve and any normal grandparents sure the heck wouldn't still live in that house because of all of the attention. By them staying there, it just reinforces their ultimate goal of trying to stay in the spotlight. There is no way that I would want anything to do with that house or that neighborhood. Any sane person couldn't drive by that swamp and know that their grandbaby decomposed there. It's just not rational.

Looks like the Orlando court house is going to be very busy with the A's for a long time.. Oh they're gonna love that. We know why FCA is the way she is. Like Al T said FCA said, "Wheres my check"

So everyone is looking for CFCA and I think wherever JB is, she is --- or she is close by -
JB has a client with a Plea Hearing 7/22 at 9:00am in Orlando - I'm curious, will he show up for this client or will a stand in show up?

So Cindy and her puppet George may talk soon?

No, No, No, Nooooooooooo

It is they may LIE soon.
Which is nothing new. It is what they do all the time. The trick is for nobody to take any notice of these twisted evil people. And keep Lippman off the TV shows.

I think the Anthony's have invented the SHAME-WOW TOWEL. You just wipe up all the messes your morals, child rearing and life styles have created and pretend it never happened and then live off of others.

They have no shame and no morals. No wonder they have no Granddaughter.

:rocker::rocker: Exactly, Dr. Fessel ! I agree.

It is "appalling" to continue to watch Cindy and George portray themselves as "VICTIMS" ... they are NOT victims !

They are really just as "guilty" as their daughter and just as "criminally" RESPONSIBLE ... but they were NEVER "charged" -- like they should have been with obstructing justice, etc. -- BECAUSE OF their continuous "I AM A VICTIM" role !

The Anthony's HAD their chance to ensure Justice for Caylee ... they chose NOT to ! They should be "hanging their heads in shame" ... but NO ...

I will NEVER EVER WILL FORGET that "smirk" on Cindy's face when the NG verdict was read ...

ABSOLUTE SICKENING !

MOO MOO MOO ...

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

What could they possibly say that they haven't already. I can hear Cindy now, "I told you it was junk science. I told you they had no proof. I told you, I told you!" Oh and of course they will let us know how upset they are with JB for choosing to go with that defense. Of course their precious daughter couldn't have told him anything like that. After all, he was just trying to make a name for himself and is taking advantage of their sweet, innocent Casey. Puke!!!
How did CA know with such conviction there was no proof :waitasec: hmmm

I think the public needs to file a class action lawsuit against all of them! I don't know about you guys but I have suffereded mental anguish and losses from trying to find Caylee. I have back problems from watching TV and sitting on the computer trying to figure out what happened. That may be the only way to find out the truth. Yeah right, like that's ever going to happen.

Oh my goodness! Yet again tonight, Casey Anthony is first topic on SHOWBIZ TONIGHT! The other shows are moving on, but seriously KC one of the top stories on SHOWBIZ tonight???!!??? UGH!! :sick:

Looks like the Orlando court house is going to be very busy with the A's for a long time.. Oh they're gonna love that. We know why FCA is the way she is. Like Al T said FCA said, "Wheres my check"

The official Anthony war cry.

Any normal grandparents would go into hiding and truly grieve and any normal grandparents sure the heck wouldn't still live in that house because of all of the attention. By them staying there, it just reinforces their ultimate goal of trying to stay in the spotlight. There is no way that I would want anything to do with that house or that neighborhood. Any sane person couldn't drive by that swamp and know that their grandbaby decomposed there. It's just not rational.

:rocker: Yep ... and don't forget the "swimming pool" ...

IF ... a BIG IF ... Caylee had "drowned" in that pool, it would have been torn down immediately !

MOO MOO MOO ...

Unbelievable. Just a month ago I thought Lippman seemed like a pretty scrupulous and laid back attorney - refreshing. Now, he's all over HLN saying Cindy didn't lie, making a public plea for Baez to contact him regarding Casey, immediately thereafter appearing to be all cool with Baez since getting the requested contact, threatening law suits because a witness because didn't vet his information before testifying...

The Anthonys are still greedy scammers, imo. Imo, they don't get to make money from foundations/laws using their slain granddaughter's name. Appalling. Now they want to sue somebody, for what? The error was corrected in open court and nobody told Cindy to lie and take ownership of the searches.

P.s. hey Cindy, remember how you testified you were at home looking up Chlorophyl when work records confirm 100% that you were not at home? Shoulda been pretty easy for you to vet your own activities/actions before you testified to them, right?..

:rocker: Yep ... and don't forget the "swimming pool" ...

IF ... a BIG IF ... Caylee had "drowned" in that pool, it would have been torn down immediately !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I was just thinking that too. I couldn't imagine living there with that either. They know what happened and they accept it just like they always accepted what she did. I hope other parents learn from them. I am sure they will be studied in psychology 101!

I am so done with the whole lot of them........worthless individuals.

I do appreciate NG for bringing attention to this and other cases, not saying she doesn't get on my nerves while i'm trying to correct her while watching.

I think it would be cheaper for the state of FL to buy their house and kick them all out of the state. They can change their names and their looks and go live with their precious little babykiller. They could get REAL jobs after they change their identities and stop sponging off the govt. I have no doubt they are physically able to work. Good grief, enough is enough. They should be "grateful" for their babykiller to get off scott free, well, maybe afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother