2011.07.21 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be a horrible business decision for any network to pay FCA, or even give the public reason to believe they may be paying FCA. Whatever viewers they may get will be tripled in protests and boycotts. Any sponsors of these programs will see sales drop as a result of their advertisements...no company will pay to lose business IMO. Even if GR gave the interview to them for free what sponsors would buy time for the airing? It would be an idiotic business move.

I hope someone that watches keeps a list of advertisers so I can never give them a dime either. Good point about getting sponsers. I'd think they'd be afraid as well. Just not worth it.

The fight played up the family dysfunction which wasn't the narrative the SA wanted. Bigger problem, NONE of the Anthony's would admit it happened. The fight and talk about adoption play more towards helping the defense to me. Certainly makes them all look like liars.

Noticed Nancy didnt mention why the fight was kept out. She really wants to sanctify Cindy no matter what, doesn't she?

I think LA is the only one who admitted that the fight occurred. However, didn't neighbors hear a big row that night? You'd think that would've been brought in as testimony.

It's the thing to walk out of interviews lately isn't it?

I'd pee myself laughing if whatshername did that!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think that she would try every evasive trick in the book in an interview. She'd probably spend half of it laughing that evil laugh of hers. Then she would divert and chase rabbit trails, just like she did in the jailhouse tapes. Or she might put the interviewer on the defensive by talking about how unfair the media and paparazzi are. If she can stonewall against seasoned detectives, then she has 100% confidence that this interview would be small potatoes.

I've seen lots of incarcerated people interviewed by people like Diane Sawyer, etc. They always deny that they are guilty, then typically Diane (or some other female interviewer) gives them that "poor baby" look. I think that a major interview with someone like Walters or Sawyer would be pretty much softballs.

For anyone interested, I just posted the corporate contact info for Fox News Channel in the "Death Takes an Agent" thread.

O Reilly is doing a great job confronting Geraldo.

Geraldo ADMITS he may get the first interview!

Let him have the first interview, it will cost FOX News and Geraldo millions of viewers............................................................

BOYCOTT!!!

This charade of an interview has been in the planning for some time now, what GR doesn't seem to realize is that the majority of people don't want her interviewed, could care less about what a convicted liar has to say and as happy as GR is to have this interview it looks really bad for him. Come on GR if Vivid (*advertiser censored*) and Jerry Springer have the morals and ethics to say no, shouldn't you?.....My Mother told me a thousand times growing up..."Just because you can, doesn't mean you Should!".

For anyone interested, I just posted the corporate contact info for Fox News Channel in the "Death Takes an Agent" thread.

Bump bump bump.....as in, "hint hint hint" to do something............

:innocent:

JMO, I would feel great to know Fox wouldn't allow GR to show any interview with Casey. :seeya: After YEARS of GR and JB trying to set this up, I'd love to see it blocked!!!!

Mods, if my above post violates the WS rule of not actively condoning boycotting, etc...please modify or delete. I just feel passionate about trying to do something to let the media know there are real people upset about anyone Anthony or her DT profiting from this tragedy.

Let him have the first interview, it will cost FOX News and Geraldo millions of viewers............................................................

BOYCOTT!!!

They boycott of sponsors during the Glenn Beck show was effective on getting him off the air. He was down to only a few by the end. There was an entire website dedicated to boycotting anyone associated with Glenn beck.
Does anyone now if there is for TotMom?

I have had Fox blocked on my TV for years, so I guess I'd miss it if Geraldo does the interview. Darn it.

Unbelievable. Just a month ago I thought Lippman seemed like a pretty scrupulous and laid back attorney - refreshing. Now, he's all over HLN saying Cindy didn't lie, making a public plea for Baez to contact him regarding Casey, immediately thereafter appearing to be all cool with Baez since getting the requested contact, threatening law suits because a witness because didn't vet his information before testifying...

The Anthonys are still greedy scammers, imo. Imo, they don't get to make money from foundations/laws using their slain granddaughter's name. Appalling. Now they want to sue somebody, for what? The error was corrected in open court and nobody told Cindy to lie and take ownership of the searches.

P.s. hey Cindy, remember how you testified you were at home looking up Chlorophyl when work records confirm 100% that you were not at home? Shoulda been pretty easy for you to vet your own activities/actions before you testified to them, right?..

BBM

I believe Cindy and George know where Casey is.

The new HLN weekend thread is now open. We're closing this one!

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member