2011.07.26-28 HLN & FOX (Weekly) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and to realte this to HLN. if they insist on sticking to this story why dont they instead try to educate the public on the law, on understanding circumstantial evidence on why this verdict was so shocking and why people are outraged. maybe they can even do some sleuthing and find some of the interesting stuff not allowed into evidence so they have at least something new to discuss. i would love to see some TH's take on the challenge of a little investigative work instead of fluff pieces still going on about caseys marketability, prospects, hotness, 1st interview, personality and how "sexual" she is

snipped for space

ITA with this statement! I wish that you would email HLN and some other networks with this statement and push for this. Your thoughts on this are right on and if they did what you have said here, i bet alot of americans would be happy they did! after reading what you wrote here, I cannot imagine why any of the networks covering the trial and all things FCA/A's havent done this yet. Thanks for your post it makes the most sense imo.

tanyadillybig.jpg
[/IMG]

What kind of men would think that a person sexy who didn't give their child a decent burial, try to revive her, much less be accused of premeditated murder. A woman who says that she let her child live around and be watched by a pedophile ? A woman who wouldn't even give their child a daddy or admit who he is must really be sexy. A woman living and mooching and stealing from her parents, and elderly grandparents instead of going to school or even having a part time is really sexy. Casey couldn't even decide on a hairstyle. She'd chop it all off then let it grown a little. She couldn't dress really sexy because Target and Penny's don't really carry the right type of clothes either. Then those crazy looking eyes and superficial charm are really sexy. People can try and say she's sexy but can't cover up what's really there, or hide it.

ITA it is sickening and really tells you something about our society IMO

The "KID" crap again!! So, she looks young (cos of her size?) as if that means she can't also be a KILLER! Riiiiight! And of a small baby no less! :banghead:

Those tests need to be run again by a REAL team of doctors cos she's DEF not "normal"! Most could see that & even folks with no real knowledge of a "psychopath" could tell she reeked of it..No "cause of death", blah! blah! Ya know she got lucky that Caylee rotted there in the swamp for 6 months so try being honest Miz F! And there's the "crappy forensics" BS! again..If it was so "crappy" why did her & the team try so HARD to dispute it? :crazy:

She didn't look so "young" up there grinding around in that hot body contest she was in just days after her little girl went missing! :mad:

Please! No matter how much LOGICAL evidence was/is presented, I've come to realize that some people are just not bright. KC got 12 of those to set her free. They came from a small town, with the average income of Mcdonalds workers, too lazy to go through thousands of pages of evidence, wanted to go home and be done with it. They would have had to stay another two weeks if they gave a guilty verdict because they would have had to be present for the sentencing. They can't see past the opening statement of the defense because they can't UNDERSTAND "forensic evidence"...it was reported they were looking at the ceiling, falling asleep etc.....while it was presented. She got lucky and Caylee struck a tree letting her know that she watched the whole thing

I agree with you, and I have said IMO, the mistake the prosecution made was when the jury was chosen. The main thing I think was wrong with them is that they were lazy, and didn't want to spend the time required to go over the evidence. They didn't understand forensic evidence, and they didn't understand what reasonable doubt meant.

I agree with you, and I have said IMO, the mistake the prosecution made was when the jury was chosen. The main thing I think was wrong with them is that they were lazy, and didn't want to spend the time required to go over the evidence. They didn't understand forensic evidence, and they didn't understand what reasonable doubt meant.

Well Judge Perry made it easy for people with common sense, brains and initiative to get off jury duty. What was left is what we got. The money grabbers and the lazy people. Anyone with common sense ran from this trial.

I didn't say that. I said, or meant the jury found that he might have had something to do with it.
Truthfully, I don't know what happened, all I can do is speculate or have an opinion of what I might think happened.

bbm

Many can clearly see the above is exactly what the jury did when it came to GA..And it's all they could do cos everything claimed by the defense was nothing but propaganda with the sole purpose of confusing the jury (an extremely easy task) in an attempt to take the focus off the real defendant Casey Marie Anthony who was truly on TRIAL for the crime of killing Caylee Marie Anthony..George Anthony was simply another witness in this case..Nothing more! He took the stand for both sides as a witness! But the jury got tricked into making it more! Way more=possible perp..All cos they fell (& easily so) by this trick played on them by Baez..Many strongly feel a very dirty trick that never should have been allowed..That should never be allowed again in any trial..Trickery has no place in a court of law..It hurts, not helps, in the mission to seek the TRUTH!..That IS what a trial is supposed to be is it not?

Since GA played such a major role with these jurors they should've at least taken into consideration the same instructions given by JP re: the one&only defendant in this case..But why would they do that when they didn't do it when it came to her either?

Here are JURY INSTRUCTIONS that were not applied by this jury to either GA or FCA! :maddening:

Whenever the words "reasonable doubt" are used you must consider the following:
A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt.

It is to the evidence introduced in this trial, and to it alone, that you are to look for that proof.

bbm

Many can clearly see the above is exactly what the jury did when it came to GA..And it's all they could do cos everything claimed by the defense was nothing but propaganda with the sole purpose of confusing the jury (an extremely easy task) in an attempt to take the focus off the real defendant Casey Marie Anthony who was truly on TRIAL for the crime of killing Caylee Marie Anthony..George Anthony was simply another witness in this case..Nothing more! He took the stand for both sides as a witness! But the jury got tricked into making it more! Way more=possible perp..All cos they fell (& easily so) by this trick played on them by Baez..Many strongly feel a very dirty trick that never should have been allowed..That should never be allowed again in any trial..Trickery has no place in a court of law..It hurts, not helps, in the mission to seek the TRUTH!..That IS what a trial is supposed to be is it not?

Since GA played such a major role with these jurors they should've at least taken into consideration the same instructions given by JP re: the one&only defendant in this case..But why would they do that when they didn't do it when it came to her either?

Here are JURY INSTRUCTIONS that were not applied by this jury to either GA or FCA! :maddening:

A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt.

It is to the evidence introduced in this trial, and to it alone, that you are to look for that proof.

Hi :seeya:

bbm

all the jury would see is the word evidence and trip up again because they have no idea that circumstantial evidence is held in the same regards as "hard" evidence in a trial. there is no way this jury could have figured out anything. funny they have resonible doubt about casey but turned and applied speculative doubt to GA with no problem. these "i dont judge" people did nothing but judge - GA. ticks me off this was legal. we all sat and watched a travesty. thanks for trying to educate with resonable doubt. it sounds so simple really. how ALL 12 couldnt understand is beyond WOW

The jury was made up entirely of people who didn't read newspapers or magazines, and didn't watch the news or listen to talk radio. What does that get you? I think it gets you detached people with zero curiousity about the world at large and no interest in their community. Also people who do not make the link between certain events and themselves and their own lives. imoo

all the jury would see is the word evidence and trip up again because they have no idea that circumstantial evidence is held in the same regards as "hard" evidence in a trial. there is no way this jury could have figured out anything. funny they have resonible doubt about casey but turned and applied speculative doubt to GA with no problem. these "i dont judge" people did nothing but judge - GA. ticks me off this was legal. we all sat and watched a travesty. thanks for trying to educate with resonable doubt. it sounds so simple really. how ALL 12 couldnt understand is beyond WOW

You make some great points! Travesty 'fits like a glove' which reminds me how much GA has in common with Mark Furhman..And how much Baez tried to be just like Johnny Cochran :banghead:

Well Judge Perry made it easy for people with common sense, brains and initiative to get off jury duty. What was left is what we got. The money grabbers and the lazy people. Anyone with common sense ran from this trial.

I agree! After the NG verdict, I emailed a lawyer friend to ask her what her thoughts were about the jury system. This is part of what she replied with:

Prosecutors do have very tough jobs (and not to mention terrible pay). "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the HARDEST thing to teach jurors. They all think it is a shadow of a doubt and prosecutors are constantly trying to emphasize the word reasonable! The reality is that the general population is not composed of rocket scientists and that is where we get our juries. Trust me, I have talked to juries after criminal trials. It is unbelievable just how dumb they can be. I agree with what you are saying though. Juries will hold onto one ridiculous scenario from defense attorneys and go with it. I do not think that I realized how stupid people could really be until I selected juries. And even the ones that I thought were intelligent often proved to be clueless when we talked to them after trial. Besides, just about anyone with half a brain knows how to get thrown out of jury selection. I don't think they're exactly getting the cream of the crop.

I agree! After the NG verdict, I emailed a lawyer friend to ask her what her thoughts were about the jury system. This is part of what she replied with:

Prosecutors do have very tough jobs (and not to mention terrible pay). "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the HARDEST thing to teach jurors. They all think it is a shadow of a doubt and prosecutors are constantly trying to emphasize the word reasonable! The reality is that the general population is not composed of rocket scientists and that is where we get our juries. Trust me, I have talked to juries after criminal trials. It is unbelievable just how dumb they can be. I agree with what you are saying though. Juries will hold onto one ridiculous scenario from defense attorneys and go with it. I do not think that I realized how stupid people could really be until I selected juries. And even the ones that I thought were intelligent often proved to be clueless when we talked to them after trial. Besides, just about anyone with half a brain knows how to get thrown out of jury selection. I don't think they're exactly getting the cream of the crop.

Wow Thinker Belle! That's scary!

The jury thought that GA might have had something to do with it because the evidence was there and he acted strange, and many think he lied on the stand. Also, he didn't call 911 when he said he knew he smelled death in the car at the tow yard when he went to pickup the car. You have to admit he wasn't that great of a witness.

The duck tape was testified by Cindy, that it belonged George's.

When JA said as soon as he saw the duct tape, he knew it was the murder weapon and he knew how Caylee died. Now, that is and was his opinion but it wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

sbm

There are many reasons why GA may not have been a "great witness" but none of them=a logical reason to believe he was involved after Caylee's death or worse that he's the one that actually killed her..That's :crazy: imho

The same goes for "acting strange" or possibly "lying" on the stand..Cindy, btw, is guilty of both..She also didn't call 911 after smelling the car..And more then that she cleaned everything in it & doused it to kill the smell..Funny that the jury never suspected her of anything! It has to be cos Baez didn't point the finger at her like he did George..It seems the jury only absorbed what came out of Baez's pie-hole vs having a mind of their own.

K! Cindy said the tape belonged to George but that only means he bought it & was the main one in the family to use it..That doesn't mean that Casey or Cindy never did or didn't know where it was kept..IIRC, he said the "garage" & we know that FCA pulled her car in there & it was also where the laundry bag was kept that Caylee's dead body was stuffed in but the jury failed to see the connection. :waitasec:

JA came to a logical conclusion when he saw the duct tape stuck to dead Caylee's skull..Something the jury was incapable of doing.

I think people give way too much credit to the intelligence of the average American...people here at WS are interested in crime and justice, interested in details and evidence, etc...the average "joe" is not. I always look at a list of the most popular reality TV shows when I need to be reminded of what interests many Americans. And then a look at the spelling, grammar, etc...used in "comments" sections of news sites and on FB also serve as a useful reminder as to how unintelligent so many people really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties