2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sit down fryer. The judge is already getting impatient and sighing heavily.

Is that correct? He made the order before recusing himself of course, does that mean all his pronouncements before recusal are void?

IMO, no. That is why the DT made several motions to revisit several of HHJS rulings. They are still valid.

I am just wondering how the court reporter can keep up with her.

who is this lady, barking all this stuff???? oh dear lord..shes making me sick as jb is...
judge had better rule against this nonsense...

disqualified judge.. Hmm maybe HHJP should re sentence casey for her cheque fraud case.
They are happy with stricklands time served sentence but not his probation order. Can't have it both ways.

I lost my feed!! Oh, here it is... and it's wavering...

Ms Fryer is nervous and stumbling over her words. I think she KNOWS her team is hanging her out to dry. The law she cites does not apply, IMO.

I sure hope so. What a bad orator she is. But just what is she talking about??? Confuse by "voice" and "speed" here???

picture.php

Need we say more, Judge?

If she was on probation then she lied to officers on probation , by withholding infomation her daughter was dead.....She lead them into a false investigation and therefore violated her terms of proabtion.

Also the letter, she made contact through letters and a guard lost her job over it . Why is that not considered a violation?

Chaleyann:banghead:

Good grief. How long is she going to yammer on?

Followed procedures in this case? They never even showed up to see Casey. Give me a break here!!!

I think the defense is trying to bore the judge into submission.

He recused himself after the fact and on another case...Irrelevant.

Weren't there additional check charges that needed to be sentenced?

All Hizhonor needs to do is read the court transcripts of the sentencing of that case. IMO

I have to say though if I ever found my self in any trouble I would like this woman to be on my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy