2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I take away from presser is a sense of anger ... a sense of anger about all of the man hours spent looking for a live Caylee while ICA knew exactly where Caylee's body was and that she was dead. Hundreds of thousands of dollars spent following up on dead-end leads, combing the woods, protecting the Anthony residence - all because a spiteful b*tch was so into herself she couldn't tell the truth. What if one of those Texas Equusearch volunteers had been bitten by a rattler or coral snake and died ?

I wish someone had asked that!!! Also about the Lee knows what he has done comment.[/QUOTE

Lee wore a wire at one point, maybe he agreed to do that in exchange for immunity, I think he wanted immunity for him perjuring himself or giving false information to LE. They must have had something on him to make a deal like that.

I don't believe Lee ever wore a wire - Tony wore a wire when he met with Lee.

this is a little off topic but I'd like to know which cases were tried twice in the American Judicial system on an initial NG verdict that the state was able to prove severe enough infractions? Seems like this would be a good example.... If this is in the wrong place sorry!!

I just can't imagine that lasting very long. Ms. Felon will want others to know how famous she is. JMO

JMO but she will never agree to change her looks. She thinks she looks just fine! she's way to narcissistic for that.

apparently she is thinking of changing her looks and her name... (and will also need to finish high school I suppose)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/1...o-use-false-name-disguises-upon-release-from/

I don't think she will really try to hide. She craves attention, I don't think she is going to be willing to give up the Bella Vita, especially after waiting for 3 years.

She has never had longterm friendships or relationships, people catch on fairly quickly to the fact that she is just not a normal person. She is not destined to have a beautiful life, I think she will self destruct rather quickly.

There actually is a way to get additional justice. A Federal suit can be filed for the violation of Caylee's Civil Rights. There is a petition on line and I asked a friend that is a former judge about it. It is true, but only for the Civil Rights violations. If it can add a couple of years of difficulty for Casey, I say "bring it on!".

God bless these people who worked so hard for justice for Caylee. I hope they hold their heads high and realize how many of us respect all they did for Caylee.

They got some key points across:

1) Witness tampering

2) Possible perjury charges

3) They believe no RD existed even though the respect the jury

4) They put it all right back on ICA...no proof of drowning or sex allegations

5) Shout out to Morgan that Zanny was considerd a suspect early on

6) GA wasn't a suspect, still isn't a suspect, won't ever been seen as one in this case by LE.

It was a good IV. I hope they feel better making these statesments and clearing some people they thought needed it.

It will be interesting to see what happens with witness tampering charge, perjury, and the potential release of ICA's reaction video.

God bless these people who worked so hard for justice for Caylee. I hope they hold their heads high and realize how many of us respect all they did for Caylee.

They got some key points across:

1) Witness tampering
(Snip)
It will be interesting to see what happens with witness tampering charge, perjury, and the potential release of ICA's reaction video.

My audio was terrible and I missed a lot (hopefully I can catch it later on WFTV.com). Did they detail what the witness tampering allegation is? Does it have to do with that Laura Buchanan person??

Her large white sunglasses and knotted shirt will give her away in a heartbeat. Oh and the strut.

Plastic surgery, disguises etc, will never be able to hide the evil that that oozes out of her.

Sounds like a lonely existence. There is only so much the people who are helping her can do for her. It will be interesting to see her in the future.

She will not be able to keep a low profile. One, she can't keep her mouth shut - Tracy (Padilla's assistent) said the worst thing about being with her was her nonstop talking - drove her crazy.

If you noticed in court, many many times, Baez ignored her along with Finnell - Finnell just out and out ignored her and at one point said "not now KC".

Baez would listen and then slowly turn his back and walk away - I noticed that several times.

Anyway, she will not be able to stay home, she needs companionship, she, despite what her doctors said, IS A SOCIOPATH. She will not be able to maintain the same friendships for any length of time.

She'll show up.

this is a little off topic but I'd like to know which cases were tried twice in the American Judicial system on an initial NG verdict that the state was able to prove severe enough infractions? Seems like this would be a good example.... If this is in the wrong place sorry!!

I googled that the other day. There have been a couple, but there were grounds such as jury tampering, jury fraud, etc. All found out after the verdict. The state can file for a retrial. But it has to be proven, etc. IMHO, it won't happen here. This case is done. Closed.
We all have to find closure and hope and pray that one day justice will be served upon little Miss Amphony. She will get hers in the end. She will burn out. She will self destruct. That, or Cindy will get her in the end. Because Cindy now knows Casey lied to her all that time......
Justice will be served upon Casey one day.

]I hope the evil ICA moves to Los Angeles[/B]. If you call the police it's at least a 3 hour wait so if someone is trying to harm her, gee what a shame!!!

I'm not slamming our PD. Love them, just too many people here and too much crime and not enough Officers.

BBM

Dude MaryAnn do you hate me????? California doesn't need ICA. We have all our nutty celebrities out here like Lindsay Lohan.

I hope ICA flees the country never to been seen or heard from again. I don't want her to be any states problem, because she will reoffend again.

What is the deal with witness tampering? Anyone know? Please reply.

Sounds like a lonely existence. There is only so much the people who are helping her can do for her. It will be interesting to see her in the future.

She will not be able to keep a low profile. One, she can't keep her mouth shut - Tracy (Padilla's assistent) said the worst thing about being with her was her nonstop talking - drove her crazy.

If you noticed in court, many many times, Baez ignored her along with Finnell - Finnell just out and out ignored her and at one point said "not now KC".

Baez would listen and then slowly turn his back and walk away - I noticed that several times.

Anyway, she will not be able to stay home, she needs companionship, she, despite what her doctors said, IS A SOCIOPATH. She will not be able to maintain the same friendships for any length of time.

She'll show up.

I'm surprised that when she declined Cindy's visit after the verdict she didn't say, "No, I don't want to see her, but could you ask her for Tony's number?" I hope he's unfindable because I believe she'll look for him.

This is what I stated the other day. KC wants to be a celebrity and wants fame and fortune. The only way she will get that is if we as the public give it to her. If nobody buys the book, if nobody sees the movie, if we see her on the street just turn our backs to her and ignore her, just pretend as though she does not exist then she will not get the celebrity status. Caylee is the only one who needs to become famous through the new Caylee's Law! As far as I am concerned when it comes to KC I say "KC who" she does not exist. Make her life in public seem like the solitary confinement that she has been in for the past 3 years.

BBM

True but, regardless, it won't be the KIND of celebrity she has likely always dreamt of; she's one of the most hated women ever, I'd argue. That's SOME celebrity I wouldn't want.

Reminds me of an old, twisted 'Fantasy Island' episode; watch what you wish for, you just may get it....sort of. ;)

Solace, I would have to go back and look up the details, but remember Laura Buchanan? And her suspect TES search sheets IIRC pre- and post-her interviews with JB?

IIRC she was going to say that the swamp was NOT underwater during the TES search.

But I am willing and ready to be corrected on this.

I'm surprised that when she declined Cindy's visit after the verdict she didn't say, "No, I don't want to see her, but could you ask her for Tony's number?" I hope he's unfindable because I believe she'll look for him.

LOL..you make a good point. Maybe Casey shouldn't be the one changing her name and appearance, it's everyone else who had to put up with her at one time or other. I could see them all running for the hills when she is released.

Run Tony Run

What is the deal with witness tampering? Anyone know? Please reply.

This post explains most of it Solace.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6895767&postcount=410"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM[/ame]

Solace, I would have to go back and look up the details, but remember Laura Buchanan? And her suspect TES search sheets IIRC pre- and post-her interviews with JB?

IIRC she was going to say that the swamp was NOT underwater during the TES search.

But I am willing and ready to be corrected on this.

I knew it had to do with Laura and JB but wasn't sure what she was going to claim. Interesting.

My audio was terrible and I missed a lot (hopefully I can catch it later on WFTV.com). Did they detail what the witness tampering allegation is? Does it have to do with that Laura Buchanan person??

No, they didn't go into detail. They just said it was an ongoing investigation and they couldn't comment at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch