2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also hearing sound, but I don't see anyone.

Everyone remain standing! The stinky squirrel strikes at midnight on WFTV!

KB on a hot mic: Even if there hadn't been all that, I wouldn't have felt like going to a party after all that that happened last week.

Kathi B busy chatting away not aware she is live. Says she wants to footage for the news later and doesn't care about the web!

this is almost a week to the moment... that we heard the bad news.. (verdict)

OMG, a pop-up add for FEBREZE just 'popped-up' on my computer on the WESH livestream!! NO KIDDING!!! How iornic.

if one more person on teevee tells me to "respect" the verdict I think I may hit something!

I don't have to respect anything. Especially something I completely disagree with:rocker:

ITA! I'm so sick of hearing that! :rocker:

I have no respect for the jury. Period.

And I will not respect their verdict, I have to live with it, But I sure have no intentions or respecting it. I'm not one to take orders well.

Personally I think it will be a plea for the community to "respect the verdict" and not to create a huge chaotic event on the day of her release. If it is more than that I will be surprised.

Having a little experience in a situation that may be considered somewhat similar, I am sure that you are correct. Sadly.

ETA: And as someone with the utmost respect for the legal system, it is hard to add that sadly.

Thank you all! I always know where to come to find this info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela