2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. Allen: we respect t jurors' verdict

I don't think they really have a choice when it comes to this, because while the people here on websleuths are outraged I can't imagine that anyone here would take that frustration and deliberately act to cause harm to these people..that unfortunately is not the case with everyone that is outraged. If LE came out and said these people are "stupid" and this verdict is ridiculous it could be used as inciting the public to act against them. They simply cannot come out and publically voice their outrage. No doubt behind closed they are justifiably pissed off.

Bloise is SO well spoken in any language...although the Spanish is kinda hot.

I wonder if witness tampering by the DT could get a mistrial??

Was the IT guy on the jury an alternate, or part of the 12? Thanks. if anyone knows. wondering about the computer searches, that the defense indicated they were "fraud" instead of understanding that there are often problems with software. IMO.
He was Juror #2 part of the final 12.

Bloise: regarding t can, I respect t decision of the court, of t judge

Jose Baez tampered with the witness and it is being investigated (although LE wouldn't say it was JB today wink wink)

Who will, of course, blame his PI if it gets that far, but we know JB's sticky little fingers are ALL over it.

HAHA Bloise is talking in Spanish like JB always does! Zing!

:waitasec: Maybe ... just maybe ... Mr. Bloise sent Jose a "message" in Spanish !

Know what I mean ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if witness tampering by the DT could get a mistrial??

I believe it would have had to come out during the trial. The verdict, once read, is official, and unchallengeable. Only the Defendant can appeal a verdict.

bobkealing bob kealing

Allen won't confirm whether #Josebaez is target of witness tampering. Does anticipate turning over packet to State attorney. #CaseyAnthony.

How ironic would it be if someone else gets jail time for covering for ICA?
Even more ironic,if her lawyer gets jail time for trying to get her off .

CSI Welch: Forensics is facts.

RPRTR: Were you disappointed that jury couldn't smell cans or visit crime scene?

GB: Canister: I respect decision of court. Would it have impacted juror decision do you think? GB: YES.

CSI Welch: Not sure if visit to swamp would have impacted jurors or not.

RPRTR: Some jurors felt uncomfortable with GA. In beginning, was GA ever a suspect or did you think he was involved in something?

JA: In our mind, GA was never a suspect. In our mind first suspect was Zanny the Nanny. We don't get to pick our witnesses. Part of our job to sort thru what ppl tell us to sort out the truth.

???: Grandparents were struggling with the more they helped us the more they incriminated their daughter.

:waitasec: Maybe ... just maybe ... Mr. Bloise sent Jose a "message" in Spanish !

Know what I mean ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was thinking and hoping about the same thing! :rocker:

"The Anthonys were struggling with the fact that the more they helped investigators, the more they were helping to build a case against their daughter..."

They love Caylee's law !!! No parent should be allowed to not report their child missing.

I'm getting too much static on the live feed and have closed the window. I'll follow along with your play-by-play. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech