2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was going to see this press conference live on Fox News but all I got was Greta Van Susterin and the back of a Jurors head.

I really don’t care to hear anything else these Jurors have to say, as just listening to them attempting to justify the unjustifiable really brings out the worst in me. A post of mine has already been snipped by the mods for name calling etc: and rightly so.

All I heard from this Juror before I switched over was that there was a large grey area before the body was placed there. Seems there’s a large grey area between your ears mate!

To bad, just so you would not have to tax your brain a smidgeon, that the whole crime wasn’t captured on CCTV. Even then I wonder if these 12 would have been capable if a conviction.

I hope Greta is not paying him for repeating the same tripe as his co-horts.

Respectfully here, please help me here. The time frame here is before Casey was charged with the murder. Before Dec. 11TH. She is just a witness in HER missing Childs investigation. She is in jail for check charges. A none related event. So the law says she can say nothing here? I know Casey has the right of consul. But what your saying in nobody ever has to tell the police anything after getting consul. I will bow to your knowledge here. But please tell me how the police are supposed to ever do any investigation in your country????[/QUOTE]

BBM....yes, essentially this is it in a nutshell. When someone retains legal counsel, they are under no obligation and cannot be forced to meet, speak or assist LE in any way whatsoever if they choose not to do so.

It doesn't matter if Casey had a lawyer or not. Casey, like every other American citizen has the right to remain silent and not speak to LE

I thought I was going to see this press conference live on Fox News but all I got was Greta Van Susterin and the back of a Jurors head.

I really don’t care to hear anything else these Jurors have to say, as just listening to them attempting to justify the unjustifiable really brings out the worst in me. A post of mine has already been snipped by the mods for name calling etc: and rightly so.

All I heard from this Juror before I switched over was that there was a large grey area before the body was placed there. Seems there’s a large grey area between your ears mate!

To bad, just so you would not have to tax your brain a smidgeon, that the whole crime wasn’t captured on CCTV. Even then I wonder if these 12 would have been capable if a conviction.

I hope Greta is not paying him for repeating the same tripe as his co-horts.

seems like a cowardice action.

Yes, but if the allegations of sexual abuse by George are true, why wouldn't Casey want to talk to LE and possibly bring charges against him?

LE also NEEDS a CREDIBLE complaining witness.

So professional and obviously justice for Caylee was there goal. Great Team...and Yuri is yummy.

I hope the jurors are watching this

I would like to think so nurse. But honestly none of the jurors really care. Or they would have taken more than 10 hours to let a murderer walk free. They simply cared more about getting back to their lives and getting to finally swim in those pools they had been kept from for all those days. I still can't believe JF complained about not being able to swim when she was hearing testimony about the remains of a innocent little 2 year old girl. Unbelievable.

She's a lawyer and victims rights advocate ...as far as the bunk she's claiming about chloroform and kiddie *advertiser censored* concerning Caylee Anthony, you'll have to ask her.

IMO and apparently according to OCSD it is a load of carp

It is total BUNK. Why in the world would the courts seal evidence of child abuse and child *advertiser censored*, and PREVENT the state from using it in a murder trial? That makes no sense and it never happened.

I know from my experience in my dad's law firm, IF the state has some incriminating photos or evidence against your client, it MIGHT get held out of the trial because it is prejudicial--BUT IF IT IS PREJUDICIAL,BUT IS ALSO EVIDENCE OF A MAJOR CRIME, then no way are they going to seal it and ignore it. That just does not happen.

Does she really think Yuri Mellich would sit quietly knowing Casey had pimped out Caylee and sold and taken child *advertiser censored* pix of her???????Yea, right.

Wendy Murphy has lost her marbles, as my grandma used to say.

Respectfully here, please help me here. The time frame here is before Casey was charged with the murder. Before Dec. 11TH. She is just a witness in HER missing Childs investigation. She is in jail for check charges. A none related event. So the law says she can say nothing here? I know Casey has the right of consul. But what your saying in nobody ever has to tell the police anything after getting consul. I will bow to your knowledge here. But please tell me how the police are supposed to ever do any investigation in your country????

I remember one of the detectives even telling GA or CA that they CANNOT approach ICA to help now that she is a "represented individual". They have to contact her attorney and she has a right to remain silent. Her silence said every thing though IMO.

I hope ICA gets a lot of plastic surgery. LOL Maybe she can ask LKB for her Doctor's name! Her's turned out so good. NOT!!

Thanks for the updates! I was called into a meeting and missed the news conference. :sigh:

I just can't imagine that lasting very long. Ms. Felon will want others to know how famous she is. JMO

I agree, at her sentencing one of the reporters tweeted that everytime they heard helicopters she would smile. She does not want to be anonymous (yet). I would love to know who is going to pay for her surgeries, name change, living quarters. I can't imagine anyone has given her money for her story at this point.

Question re witness tampering:

Sgt. Allen: When we do investigation, we don't start w/a target in mind...

Boy, late to the party but 'witness tamperring' is quite the appetizer! :) I wonder...will 'they', (whoever ends up wrapped up in this), figure saving that waste of skin's hide was really worth it, after all...

Every action causes a reaction...AKA> Karma :)

Did anybody else hear the pause by SD when he was talking about the responsibility of the OCSO upon release? He talked about so long as she was in Orange county, but if she moved elsewhere, she would be their ... (Pause) responsibility. I was expecting him to say "problem" but he caught himself.

Plastic surgery, disguises etc, will never be able to hide the evil that that oozes out of her.

DARN, the article said she rejected the option of Plastic Surgery and doesn't realize the depth of hatred people have toward her.

Yes, of course. She thinks she's beautiful and no one will want to hurt the princess. I can't wait til she gets out and someone screams at her and calls her the baby killer that she is.

how can u respect a jury who couldnt see past the very obvious .. scott peterson got death .. there wasnt any proof linking him .. im sorry if i sound nasty but i don't feel sorry for the jurors.. yes they gave up 6 weeks of their lives however being a U.S. citizen its your sworn duty .. we wouldn't have the freedom we do without our laws .. so that is the very least they can do for our country and for caylee who was a U.S citizen just like they are.. they were too busy being "bored" and one of them even admitted it something about a pool she couldn't use ? well what about the service men and women that keep our country free .the jury should think about what they go through everyday .. this is why i don't respect the decision they made .

Did anybody else hear the pause by SD when he was talking about the responsibility of the OCSO upon release? He talked about so long as she was in Orange county, but if she moved elsewhere, she would be their ... (Pause) responsibility. I was expecting him to say "problem" but he caught himself.

totally caught that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member