2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does what you're saying jibe with GZ being supposedly in a fight for his life yet leaving no evidence of punching, kicking, clawing etc? According to TM's autopsy report anyway.

I don't believe he ever claimed he was fighting back.
I don't know why he never fought back with his fists, but he isn't required to per SYG.

I wonder when they are going to release Georges statements. I want to hear how he got all the scratches.

They would have added in there the evidence of the slurred speech on the 911 call and the trouble he had giving simple directions to the 911 operator and then said he refused the test.
Because refusing an invasive procedure is incriminating or indicative of guilt?

I don't think you're interested in an honest discourse.

As far as I could tell they are all in. The bullet went in just right of the left nipple and stayed on a straight path into the heart.

I have my mom's report and it has been almost 3 yrs since she passed and I have not been able to even take it out of the envelope.Since you read it and it says it stayed a straight path IMO if the gun was between the two man it would be a straight shot esp if it was wedged between the 2 men.

I was referring to a blood test, which is more than likely what would have been taken. And Walmart takes the tests voluntarily. You can't be compelled to submit it.

You can if you want a job. You can't refuse to take a pee test and get hired at Walmart. They can call it voluntary but that's a big load of BS.

I believe LE or the paramedics on scene cleaned GZ up. In one of the photos of the back of his head, I almost wonder if you can't see some pinkish residue, as if there were a fair amount of blood that was cleaned off.

Did they wash and iron his clothes too? GZ looked extremely clean to me, considering he had been rolling around in the grass, in the rain, scuffling with another individual. That's all I'm saying. JMO

I don't believe he ever claimed he was fighting back.
I don't know why he never fought back with his fists, but he isn't required to per SYG.

Non sequitur.

I was following the OP's logic to what I saw as its relevant conclusion to this case.

I was not myself making any comparisons.

You can if you want a job. You can't refuse to take a pee test and get hired at Walmart. They can call it voluntary but that's a big load of BS.
It's not compulsory. You're free to walk away. It's also a private corporation, and not an entity of the government that can take away your rights.

How does what you're saying jibe with GZ being supposedly in a fight for his life yet leaving no evidence of punching, kicking, clawing etc? According to TM's autopsy report anyway.

FIRST punch imo was a sucker punch,he was knocked down and TM was beating him clutching his zippered jacket collar in his hands slamming his head on sidewalk or even just dirt.If you are taken by surprise,knocked down you can't get a punch in.he most likey was trying to pull his head out of TM gripe.It jibes perfectly IMO if my words are not taken in bit pieces,out of context.

I was shocked to see how slim GZ was during the bond hearing.

I thought he might not fit through the door from many saying how "fat" he was.

He was already slim on the video that they showed when he was brought into the station the night if the shooting. The heavier pictures were from 2005.

Maybe no one punched first? Just maybe the tussle on the ground started because GZ jumped or tackled Trayvon to the ground so he couldn't run and get away? This is a reasonable possibility based upon Trayvon's girlfriend's perception while she was on the phone with him.

JMHO~

I was thinking the same thing when I heard her interview. IMO, Trayvon was shoved or tackled and she hears Trayvon telling GZ "get off me". But I think Trayvon may have broken free and that's when the witness see them run past her window, one chasing the other. just a thought.

It's been suggested that his head was actually being beat onto one of those concrete water meter covers. The right-angled contusion on his head fits with this theory.

GZ said the sidewalk. I believe those grates on the ground are actually for drainage and are plastic. IMO

I'm saying we haven't heard either way, and shouldn't go around stating it as fact. There's enough confusion without adding these suppositions and specious allegations with no factual backing to the mix.

Wow.

That is all.

Item 14 pg 7 headphone in TM pocket? I thought it had been widely speculated he was talking on phone with headphones or headset when altercation started. How did headphones get in his pocket during a fight?

He probably took it off and put it in his pocket so that he could hear what GZ was saying to him.

I think they are both perpendicular to the walk.

Here is another picture. Open the attach, right click on the image, scroll to view image and hold down ctrl and + until you can't get it any larger.

I thought he was parallel to the sidewalk, too

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Did they wash and iron his clothes too? GZ looked extremely clean to me, considering he had been rolling around in the grass, in the rain, scuffling with another individual. That's all I'm saying. JMO

The only place on him I saw grass even, was on his shoes

dsc_0070_20120517174134_640_480.jpg

Nothing on his pants or jacket...

The only place on him I saw grass even, was on his shoes

dsc_0070_20120517174134_640_480.jpg

Nothing on his pants or jacket...

I suspect he had more on his shoes in the beginning but after standing around, being in custody, then walking thru the SPD, most of it fell off. Would be surprised if TM didn't have some on his shoes.

He probably took it off and put it in his pocket so that he could hear what GZ was saying to him.

On a later page it was indicated the officer saw them in close proximty to TMs body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict