2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably been brought up already but I noticed the FD (or is it the EMT report) noted that TM had very minor bleeding. I know that's been a point of discussion as to how/why GZ wouldn't have TM's blood on him.

From same link.

Diagrams also note Martin was hurt in the fight: blood on his head, a bruise around his eye, scarring on both hands.

oh really????????? But scarring is something old right?

I would love to see the pic's of TM's injuries compared to GZ's..........

Paramedics found Martin lying on his stomach, the can of iced tea, still cold, in his sweatshirt pocket. They flipped over his body and attempted CPR for six minutes.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/18/zimmerman-atty-dont-judge-by-piecemeal-evidence/

So the tea was still cold. He was not just "wondering" around. And if they attempted cpr for 6 minutes, wouldn't there heve been signs of that noted in the autopsy?

You can stop right there on the paramedics found Martin lying on his stomach.

LOL LOL not true at all. LE rolled him over and started the CPR before emt's got there.

The story is total fabrication.

From same link.

Diagrams also note Martin was hurt in the fight: blood on his head, a bruise around his eye, scarring on both hands.

Ok now wait a second. how come none of that is indicated on the ME report. The ME report should be listing all injuries, bruising or not.

I mean, have news agencies resorted to just making things up now?

" Stalked , profiled, amd killed. " These are the LOADED emotional words that the media has hidden the truth behind. The criminals that beseiged that neighborhood undercut the rights of TM...because their crimes made up a statistic...and TM fit that statistic. My right to keep my shoes on at the airport was undercut by the Shoe Bomber. We all give up a little freedom for safety. THAT community had a right that superceded annoying a teenager for a few minutes.

If GZ had no right to WATCH a stranger in his Condo complex...then please abolish ALL neighborhood watches everywhere. Of course, he had a right..Even just as a resident..But especially as part of an organized group TRYING TO PROTECT their rights to live in peace.

Trayvon"s right not to be annoyed for a fewminutes does not trump general safety just as my annoyance at the airport doesn't either.

Maybe we have overdone the way we tell our children about their "rights" rather than their obligations to a larger community. Wasn't TM taught how to repectfully resolve situations? Why so much trouble in such a short time at school? Why the sense of entitlement that he could severely beat a man would annoyed him? Who taught him THAT?

Why did TM not STOP beating GZ?

Seems to me there is a lot that is blacked out that appears is damaging to GZ's case. Why else black it out? There are whole paragraphs gone and a couple of pages. Not all are names. But that is good because it will ensure he has a fair trial. jmo

Why are you assuming what you can not see is damaging to GZ ? How do you know? Since you state it as fact, when IMO it is OYO.Do you have a link that states what you are saying is indeed a fact ?IMO maybe it has to do with TM alleged gf or the minor who was walking his dog?

" Stalked , profiled, amd killed. " These are the LOADED emotional words that the media has hidden the truth behind. The criminals that beseiged that neighborhood undercut the rights of TM...because their crimes made up a statistic...and TM fit that statistic. My right to keep my shoes on at the airport was undercut by the Shoe Bomber. We all give up a little freedom for safety. THAT community had a right that superceded annoying a teenager for a few minutes.

If GZ had no right to WATCH a stranger in his Condo complex...then please abolish ALL neighborhood watches everywhere. Of course, he had a right..Even just as a resident..But especially as part of an organized group TRYING TO PROTECT their rights to live in peace.

Trayvon"s right not to be annoyed for a fewminutes does not trump general safety just as my annoyance at the airport doesn't either.

Maybe we have overdone the way we tell our children about their "rights" rather than their obligations to a larger community. Wasn't TM taught how to repectfully resolve situations? Why so much trouble in such a short time at school? Why the sense of entitlement that he could severely beat a man would annoyed him? Who taught him THAT?

He did... not even a minute into the altercation... when GZ shot and killed him.
I'll re-iterate... GZ was told NOT to follow TM and he was NOT LE. He had no right to question ANYONE and TM had no obligation to stop and answer a strange man's questions when all he was doing was coming home to watch TV and sleep.
Stalking/profiling and killed are all legal terms so not really sure how emotional they are. IMO it's what happened.
If TM was a kid with a sense of "entitlement" he probably would have been driving home in a SAAB and not walking almost a mile to get some snacks.... all MOO of course.

ETA: The TSA have a "LEGAL" authority to make you take your shoes off and search you

Ok now wait a second. how come none of that is indicated on the ME report. The ME report should be listing all injuries, bruising or not.

They have been doing that since TM and GZ names hit the first newspaper why stop now?I am furious at the newspapers all of them! I have never believed every word they printed but since I was 18 I have enjoyed reading my crisp newspaper every morning for many moons but now as I read them I do it only online so I can read about 10 from the USA then I go to the UK, and Russia to try to find out the complete news and not they garbage we are now feed in all our newspapers. I was so much happier when I was just a sheep following the herd, I wish in a way I could go back.

I was referring to a blood test, which is more than likely what would have been taken. And Walmart takes the tests voluntarily. You can't be compelled to submit it.

I quickly googled bucal swabs and they can be used for drug testing but I haven't seen anything that speaks to that in the reports. Is this correct, or no?

It's noted on the diagrams.........

Maybe the ME is in the cover up along with the chief of police and most of the force as well as the DA. I guess I need to move to Va and become a glorified justice of peace cause they sure have a lot of clout.Funny my uncle was a NJ Supreme Court Judge and he never had GZ dads clout.

There was a scar on his right hand and a scar on his shoulder.

page 126 ME Report says Short black hair and irides are brown then you go to page 131 with the ME diagram and you see first thing at top is written Brown short. Then a arrow going to the eye saying brown.

The reporter thought it said bruise but he made up the story of the scaring on both hands. One had a scar, the other a scratch.

Oh lawdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Just shoot me now. Some of us had to work yesterday evening and have not went over every page of the docs, so excuse me for posting an article that apparently everyone BUT me knows is crap.

:goodpost: I think Corey should be run out of town. I don't know how in the he** she saw murder 2 in any of this. What is her excuse? GZ had a right to retreat and TM didn't let him - once that happened, it was self defense, at the very least, no matter who started it. GZ was begging for someone to keep him from having to use his gun, no one would even though he could have died trying to protect them and their insignificant property. Infuriating.

You can stop right there on the paramedics found Martin lying on his stomach.

LOL LOL not true at all. LE rolled him over and started the CPR before emt's got there.

The story is total fabrication.

I found something else that isn't true, thanks to the crime scene pictures. Trayvon did not buy an Arizona Iced Tea. He purchased an Arizona Watermelon Juice drink. When I saw the picture of the can laying on top of the yellow blanket covering Trayvon I noticed it was a red can. I could see part of a watermelon on it so I went to the AriZona website to see what the can was. http://arizona-international.com/ Maybe this has already been discussed and if so, I apologize for mentioning it again. I just can't believe that LE couldn't even list the correct drink in the evidence documents.

From same link.

Yes blood on his head probably was from GZ broken nose dripping on him after he attacked and busted it.Was the bruise a few days old ? did they say what color it was because maybe that bus driver got at least one good shot at him.Yes scarring is old wounds maybe other fights?I never heard of instant scars but then again I am not in the medical field.JMO and some facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela