2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think evidence in a murder case should be treated in a technical way?

Don't you find it odd that evidence is set on a body and then mislabeled and photographed?

Why was it put on the body?

Was this some kind of joke?

Possibly to keep the yellow cover from blowing off? I understand that is not protocol, but not everything is a racist statement.

BBM--How do we know if George Zimmermn identified himself when he met up with Treyvon Martin?? Has he stated that somewhere and could you point me in the direction of finding that statement? Thanks

....anf frankly I don't think anyone of us here knows if they would use their "intelligence"to deal with this kind of situation, Furthermore who is to say our "intellect" would not tell us to use the Gun--cause talkin wasn't going to do a thing?.

It is so easy to say "IF" George Zimmermann did not get out of his car --none of this would of happened....but then I guess if Treyvon Martin had taken a different way home "none of this would have happened. What's done is done, George Zimmermann shot and killed Treyvon Martin that is the ONLY action we look at. Who started it does not matter--at least that is the way I see it. I may be wrong maybe you can prove guilt or innocent by WHO started it--but then we were not there, so how would that work.JMO

The only person who had control over the incident that night was GZ. He had a choice to stay with the car, as directed, or get out and follow. He chose to follow with deadly results. It does matter in a court of law who "started" it when you have a dead body of a person who was doing nothing wrong, just walking home.

It was a gamble at best for GZ to get out of his car. GZ did not stop a crime, he created a homocide. Far worse than anything TM could have been up to with his Arizona drink and bag of Skittles. jmo

BBM

It does matter, all of it, and I do understand your post. I am not criticizing it. I have posted that myself; HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE CAR AND WAITED UNTIL LE ARRIVED. I believe this with all my heart, that once he called 911 to report a suspicious person, and knew LE would be there, he was done. End of story. GZ put himself in a position that ended in the death of a child. He had no authority to question, or make an arrest, he was not LE. When you carry a gun, you have to think of the consequences of your actions and how they can put you in a situation that will require you to use that gun. JMO

So in other words, if GZ wasn't carrying a gun but still wound up killing TM with his bare hands it would be ok that he got out of the car?

Possibly to keep the yellow cover from blowing off? I understand that is not protocol, but not everything is a racist statement.

So they took a picture of the can to document for the record that it was windy?????? How do they know under normal conditions with a body lying in the elements that the victim will have a can of soda handy to "hold down the tarp"? I think it is more than obvious what was going on with this picture. jmo

OMG. No wonder SPD has a reputation. That is awful. Why put the can down on the tarp and then take a picture. It should have been bagged and labeled. Shows LE thought he was just a common . jmo

Its just amazing how anyone can put all that together to mean that the police are racists. Someone (possibly paramedics) put a can on the yellow cover and that shows that LE thought he was a common ?

You mean like the objects strewn along the ground I've continuously pointed out as having the same right-angled shape as the contusion I've said existed all along on the back of his head?

View attachment 22323

Not if you exercise critical thinking skills.

What I am seeing there is an inverted U with another curved line coming off of it on the right side. I am not seeing any right angled shape at all. Not see this......." L" I am seeing this upside down. " U ". Not sure what you are seeing.

The only person who had control over the incident that night was GZ. He had a choice to stay with the car, as directed, or get out and follow. He chose to follow with deadly results. It does matter in a court of law who "started" it when you have a dead body of a person who was doing nothing wrong, just walking home.

It was a gamble at best for GZ to get out of his car. GZ did not stop a crime, he created a homocide. Far worse than anything TM could have been up to with his Arizona drink and bag of Skittles. jmo

GZ getting out of his car doesn't give TM the right to go in a rage and attack him because he didn't like the way GZ was looking/following him.

This is a possible scenario. Not the only one, but a possible one.

So in other words, if GZ wasn't carrying a gun but still wound up killing TM with his bare hands it would be ok that he got out of the car?

Oh, please he was scared of dogs.....he would never get out of the car without a gun. Even now he did not handle himself well. I think that is very obvious. jmo

Oh, please he was scared of dogs.....he would never get out of the car without a gun. Even now he did not handle himself well. I think that is very obvious. jmo

Thanks, that didn't answer my question though.

So they took a picture of the can to document for the record that it was windy?????? How do they know under normal conditions with a body lying in the elements that the victim will have a can of soda handy to "hold down the tarp"? I think it is more than obvious what was going on with this picture. jmo

They took a picture of everything on the scene. I don't know why it was placed on top of the tarp, but it was photographed because it was evidence. Why is this being made into some nefarious doing?

GZ getting out of his car doesn't give TM the right to go in a rage and attack him because he didn't like the way GZ was looking/following him.

This is a possible scenario. Not the only one, but a possible one.

We don't know that happened. I sounds like GZ was the more aggressive one or GZ would have stayed in his car. Going after someone you think is dangerous enough to call LE tells me you understand they could be a threat and yet he took aggressive action by getting out to track TM down. jmo

We don't know that happened. I sounds like GZ was the more aggressive one or GZ would have stayed in his car. Going after someone you think is dangerous enough to call LE tells me you understand they could be a threat and yet he took aggressive action by getting out to track TM down. jmo

That's why I said it's a possible scenario. Quite honestly, I haven't seen anything that proves how it went one way or the other. And I think that is a problem for the state IMO. Yes, he should of stayed in the car. But the act of him getting out of the car doesn't make him guilty of 2nd degree murder. Neither does looking for TM.

They took a picture of everything on the scene. I don't know why it was placed on top of the tarp, but it was photographed because it was evidence. Why is this being made into some nefarious doing?

Because as evidence it should have been photographed where it was found. I think we can all agree it was not found in that position otherwise the photo would have been of TM's body showing the can exactly where it was found and frankly we would not have seen it. What we would see is a picture after it was gather and bagged. IT DOES NOT BELONG THERE. It's evidence. <modsnip>

That's why I said it's a possible scenario. Quite honestly, I haven't seen anything that proves how it went one way or the other. And I think that is a problem for the state IMO. Yes, he should of stayed in the car. But the act of him getting out of the car doesn't make him guilty of 2nd degree murder. Neither does looking for TM.

No, it just becomes a contributing factor....an important one. jmo

You mean like the objects strewn along the ground I've continuously pointed out as having the same right-angled shape as the contusion I've said existed all along on the back of his head?

View attachment 22323

Not if you exercise critical thinking skills.

Here ya go.

azimhead_edited2-1.jpg

Where's the skittles?

Thanks, that didn't answer my question though.

I was just saying it would never happen. I don't think it was an issue of "fighting off" TM. I think it was an issue of keeping TM from getting away and TM ticked him off because GZ lost control. Bang, you're dead. jmo

BBM.

TM also had control over the situation. He had the choice to avoid GZ. Instead, he punched him in the nose.

TM was not "doing nothing wrong, just walking home" when he was shot. He was on top of GZ beating him.

Please know that I am not "blaming" TM. I blame the gun laws for these terrible tragedies we keep reading about.

JMO, OMO, and MOO

Not sure how you got that from my post, but NO! I don't think GZ would have gotten out of his car if he didn't have a gun. I am saying that when you carry a gun, you have a responsibility to NOT put yourself in a position to have to make that decision. He had no business getting out, following or confronting him.

I really hope this get thrown out.

This is not a 2nd degree murder case nor a manslaughter case.

I will be shocked if It does go to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214