2012.09.06 Shirley Plesea Obituary

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor Shirley, she had to endure so much in her last years. She was the one person who stood up for Caylee and the truth, and she was taking care of her husband, visiting in the nursing home several times a day. Plus her own illness. So very sad.

May the dear lady rest in peace.

Married 66 years. I imagine Cindy will continue to see after her dad. What a shame to have to endure such misery from the actions of others at the end of life.

Leave your cares behind and hold your grandbaby in peace, Grandma Shirley. Thank you for loving her when others couldn't or wouldn't.

Shirley, you were the one hope of light in this dark family. I pray for your husband, who is now without your loving care. I know you and Caylee will be waiting for him when his time comes. You have all the answers now. God Bless and give comfort to those that loved you.

Rest in peace, Shirley. You were the only one of that family that I respected and felt sorry for. I'm glad Caylee was mentioned in your obituary. I hope you both can hold on to each other in heaven now. No one can hurt either of you anymore.

Sad news. I remember listening to that interview and thinking what a sensible, down to earth, smart, and nice woman you were, Ms Plesea.

I know you are with Caylee now, which is a great comfort. Rest in peace.

I'm saddened to see this news...breast cancer ( this hits close to home my mom is under going treatment. Right now for it) God bless u Shirley ..u were one of the few champions for caylee.I too find comfort that her n caylee are reunited...I bet she made a beeline to Shirley :)

I missed this thread, and I am sorry for that. RIP Shirley.

RIP Shirley. All of your pain, suffering, and disappointments are over. When I think of Caylee being with you again it makes me smile. She deserves to have your comfort. You were a brave old broad and I will never forget the way you stood up and spoke the truth- take refuge in God now and bless those you left behind~Frigga

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back