2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone here know if CWW moved out of MO for awhile in 2006? Perhaps to FL or? I have a vague memory that he did, but I'm sure some sleuther has info about his whereabouts right at their fingertips and can provide a link. Thanks so much! :)

Does anyone here know if CWW moved out of MO for awhile in 2006? Perhaps to FL or? I have a vague memory that he did, but I'm sure some sleuther has info about his whereabouts right at their fingertips and can provide a link. Thanks so much! :)

Ahemm. Cough. Someone doesn't want to get their hands dirty. Lol. -Madge-

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
I was shocked that he didn't get much time - slap on the wrist. Manufacturing is huge, I think. If there weren't cooks, there'd be no product to sell. Maybe he turned informant. Buuuuut, that doesn't jibe with murder. I actually got angry when I saw he wasn't still in prison for manufacturing.

flgrl017 and FelicityLemon: You two brought up some interesting points which lead me to my "very sophisticated Google Search" for the facts. And guess what I found? Since it has now been established CWW is (or being mentioned as) a POI in a missing person case, Mr. Bolin from Hillsboro, Jefferson County, MO. Does anyone else think it strange that of the 14 active missing adult cases in Jefferson County, MO 10 are from HILLSBORO, MO??? Statistically speaking, almost 70% of the missing are from one town that only has a population slightly over 3,000 residents.
http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/CJ51/Search?personType=&county=Jefferson
Thats really interesting. Although the dates are pretty well spread apart, but i can see how may 3 or 4 might be related. Thanks for sharing that info.
Just to throw my :twocents: into the mix...

The key phrase in SeeSeas SSDI info was the Fibro diagnosis must meet this criteria: "...establish the physician's assessment over time of the person's physical strength and functional abilities." "Over time" does not mean two or three months; rather it is over a lengthy period of time. Further, CWW is 47yo. It is not common for SSDI to approve anyone for disabilities before age 50 unless the patient truly is severely debilitated although I don't possess the stats on that.

Why would CWW risk murdering TS over a few ill-gotten SSDI checks? I don't believe his fibro had anything to do with the murder. I think it is a reason far more sinister; ie., selling babies, illegal adoptions, prostitution ring, human trafficking or, IOW, something nefarious that's far more lucrative than stealing a few thousand bucks a month by fraudulently obtained for SSDI funds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Can anyone with a classmates account try looking up CWW? I really want to know more about him. Might be interesting?

Can you see the pic now?

attachment.php

Not yet, Nin. Are we doing a Verizon commercial? Can you hear me now? How about now? :D

Now that's funny...Seriously, I don't know, why the pic is visible to some and not to others. What I did though is, I deleted the additional attachment of the same pic, as it would show up twice in the post. I do that in all my posts though.

Last attempt, I am leaving the attachment in now, let me know please:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CWW FB TWIN 2.jpg
    CWW FB TWIN 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 383
Now that's funny...Seriously, I don't know, why the pic is visible to some and not to others. What I did though is, I deleted the additional attachment of the same pic, as it would show up twice in the post. I do that in all my posts though.

attachment.php

:D. I can see it now, Nin. Thanks!

I was wondering what the average sentence someone gets that is caught with a meth lab. He didn't really do much time. I'm suprised they didn't put more pressure on him and throw the book at him since he was a poi in the bolin case.

Surely it is here, but I can't find it. When was CWW released from prison? His sentence was short, but he didn't serve all of it. I see articles saying he was in prison, but never how long or when he was released.

I spent a lot of time with his Casenet entries last night & I am really shocked at the leniency. If I get a few minutes (or hours...) I am going to type up the charges, the reduced charges & the sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely it is here, but I can't find it. When was CWW released from prison? His sentence was short, but he didn't serve all of it. I see articles saying he was in prison, but never how long or when he was released.

I spent a lot of time with his Casenet entries last night & I am really shocked at the leniency. If I get a few minutes (or hours...) I am going to type up the charges, the reduced charges & the sentences.

Do you think it is a result of connections of some sort in the criminal justice system? Weird how he just seemed to face less consequences than others and for so many times.

Do you think it is a result of connections of some sort in the criminal justice system? Weird how he just seemed to face less consequences than others and for so many times.

I don't have any real opinions yet, but the thought crossed my mind. Connections, turning others in. Something. Honestly I'm not familiar with what is the norm, but this seems abnormal to me.

I know of guys who did criminal acts over and over again. Each time coworkers and I knew this was the time they would pay a penalty Nope.

We could never figure it out and they were not guys who had any ties to anything except more sad cases

(snipped for space)
I see them both now, Nin, thank you very much!

Quoting myself here. Still don't know when he was released from prison, but on 4/18/2014 he received a no-seatbelt ticket, so he was at least out by then.
SOURCE: casenet file #701236196.

Prison sentence was issued on 8/23/2001 for 6 years. Maybe he was incarcerated from 12/8/10 on, as that was the date of the offense.
SOURCE: casenet file #10SG-CR00901-01.

So 3 years, 4 months, at most, served. (12/8/10 to 4/18/2014).

My speculation only, based on info available on casenet.

I have only begun to try to document & organize the info in Casenet, but I thought this was interesting. Casenet file #10SG-CR00901-01 (the 2010/2011 drug charge that ultimately sent CWW to prison). The docket entry on 8/23/2011 turns CWW over to MO Dept of Corrections and states, "The sheriff is allowed an extra guard to transport the prisoner."

Is that normal? My assumption is no, or it wouldn't be called "extra." So why would they need an extra guard?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back