2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I, too, have found the discrepancies in CWW sentencing puzzling. Maybe CWW gave LE info they could use to get the bigger fish as some smart posters have mentioned. I also wondered if he had a really good defense attorney that plea bargained well for him.

With all that is known about CWW, why on earth would MS expose his family to this type of individual? It is one thing to have lifelong good friends from where you grew up and keep in touch. When you know they have taken a serious life detour that involves criminal conduct, where do you draw the line? When is friendship more important than your wife and children?

never

Speculation and my opinion only, so take it for what it's worth. He has friends and family who or either in positions of power or who know the people who are in positions of power. It's the only way you get away with all the crimes he's actually been caught at and only serve a small pittance for them in jail time and fines. As I've said before corruption runs rampant in this country in general, legal corruption, but still corruption. And it goes down to the state level, the city level, to the police and fire departments, right down to who actually sits on school boards and makes hiring and firing decisions. At least it does in Missouri and Jefferson County in particular. Other counties as well, but no point in naming them all. The point is, whether his friends and family have power or they know powerful people or those powerful people "owe" them, one way or another he manages to get some big breaks by using those in power in one form or another. Can I prove it? Nope. Can anyone prove it? Maybe, but they won't out of fear. The evidence for it is how little time and money his served considering the crimes he's been found guilty of. Again, JMO.

I do question why people in some small towns are sentenced to ridiculously long for a few joints, but here's a meth cook with more than a couple arrests and he skates.

I, too, have found the discrepancies in CWW sentencing puzzling. Maybe CWW gave LE info they could use to get the bigger fish as some smart posters have mentioned. I also wondered if he had a really good defense attorney that plea bargained well for him.

With all that is known about CWW, why on earth would MS expose his family to this type of individual? It is one thing to have lifelong good friends from where you grew up and keep in touch. When you know they have taken a serious life detour that involves criminal conduct, where do you draw the line? When is friendship more important than your wife and children?

Just throwing an idea out there.....could it be possible that CWW has always manipulated some folks in his inner circle for years??? "LE keeps trying to set me up! If I was guilty why can LE not keep me in jail? None of the charges against me stick because it is a LE conspiracy to frame me!" I can see MS and AW and maybe even Skinner (people who want to think the best of others) buying CWW's twisted tales.

I do question why people in some small towns are sentenced to ridiculously long for a few joints, but here's a meth cook with more than a couple arrests and he skates.
I agree. Living in a small town has its advantages and disadvantages.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

(repost) The Sievers murder: Statements from the Wright arrest
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/01/interviews-wright-arrest/76445426/
RW

He met with investigators on July 15 and told them in May he was drinking with Wright when Wright told him he had killed a woman whom he blamed for his incarceration for a meth lab arrest. He said several weeks later on Friday, June 26 Curtis stopped by wanting Adderall medication because he was driving to Florida to work on a doctor’s computer server and had trouble driving for long distances.

Is this statement saying CWW has murdered before?

that is how i understood it

If this is the case, then somewhere, there may be an unsolved murder or an innocent person convicted . JMO

Ugh. I am so angry right now. This beautiful,caring person's life taken from her, and for what ? Greed. It's absolutely disgusting. I will be glad to see MS behind bars.

(repost) The Sievers murder: Statements from the Wright arrest
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/01/interviews-wright-arrest/76445426/

Is this statement saying CWW has murdered before?

Not sure of that - he may have been psyching himself up for the murder of TS, playing mind games to visualize himself in the role of murderer. IMO he didn't feel up to killing TS - perhaps because she was a woman he knew at least in passing, and that's why he hired Rodgers to do it, allegedly without MS's knowledge.

Given the important testimony from Rodger's girlfriend, it was a big mistake.

Claim by Curtis Wayne Wright, accused in Teresa Sievers killing, that he killed roommate likely untrue
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...untrue-that-he-killed-former-2-361075051.html

A Missouri man who is a suspect in the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers in Bonita Springs and a person of interest in the disappearance of Missouri minister Ronnie Bolin likely was only bluffing when he told a relative that he killed a former roommate, according to law enforcement and a former co-defendant.

Documents released last week in the Sievers case included three paragraphs summarizing a statement Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. made to his brother-in-law, Robert Wideman, in late May about strangling a former roommate. Wideman told detectives that Wright said he killed a former female roommate in retaliation for ratting him out during a 2010 arrest for manufacturing methamphetamine at his Missouri home.

Reached by phone Tuesday, Wideman declined to comment.

<modsnip>

Claim by Curtis Wayne Wright, accused in Teresa Sievers killing, that he killed roommate likely untrue
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/loca...untrue-that-he-killed-former-2-361075051.html

A Missouri man who is a suspect in the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers in Bonita Springs and a person of interest in the disappearance of Missouri minister Ronnie Bolin likely was only bluffing when he told a relative that he killed a former roommate, according to law enforcement and a former co-defendant.

Documents released last week in the Sievers case included three paragraphs summarizing a statement Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. made to his brother-in-law, Robert Wideman, in late May about strangling a former roommate. Wideman told detectives that Wright said he killed a former female roommate in retaliation for ratting him out during a 2010 arrest for manufacturing methamphetamine at his Missouri home.

<modsnip>

BBM. Thanks for posting this, I was worried this woman may have been the roommate victim since she was subpoenaed in connection with CWW's 2010 arrest. If I'm understanding correctly, CWW says he was in Alabama caring for his brother (presumably JW) and blames the couple (RB and BB) for using his home to cook meth.

On the docket for CWW's case, it shows that RB (RO) and BB were subpoenaed in Alabama.

03/24/2011
Subpoena Issued to the Sheriff of Marshall County Alabama for service on RO.
Subpoena Issued to the Sheriff of Morgan County Alabama for service on BB.

:runaway:

BBM. Thanks for posting this, I was worried this woman may have been the roommate victim since she was subpoenaed in connection with CWW's 2010 arrest. If I'm understanding correctly, CWW says he was in Alabama caring for his brother (presumably JW) and blames the couple (RB and BB) for using his home to cook meth.

On the docket for CWW's case, it shows that RB (RO) and BB were subpoenaed in Alabama.

03/24/2011
Subpoena Issued to the Sheriff of Marshall County Alabama for service on RO.
Subpoena Issued to the Sheriff of Morgan County Alabama for service on BB.

Conflicting accounts of Cww where abouts seems to be a common theme for mr. Wright.

<modsnip>

I'm glad that woman is alive! Glad at least the reporter cared enough to check.

<modsnip>

I remember reading that CWW was arrested after a traffic stop in which he had drug related items in his car and the police suspected he was manufacturing meth and then went to his house where their suspicions were found to be true. Does anyone know where this information would be in order to verify it?

I remember reading that CWW was arrested after a traffic stop in which he had drug related items in his car and the police suspected he was manufacturing meth and then went to his house where their suspicions were found to be true. Does anyone know where this information would be in order to verify it?

A couple of guesses, but I'm not sure. I do remember that information though. I'm sure Nin knows.:)

It could be buried in the Media Links.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rings-Jun-2015-Media-links-only-No-Discussion

Or is it on Skinner's VI Friend of MS thread?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vers-Verified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46

" I remember reading that CWW was arrested after a traffic stop in which he had drug related items in his car and the police suspected he was manufacturing meth and then went to his house where their suspicions were found to be true. Does anyone know where this information would be in order to verify it?"

I found this article from the Suntimes in 2010:

http://www.suntimesnews.com/stegen/news/2010/12-December/1213sheriff3.htm

"The Sheriff&#8217;s Office and Police Department conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle that committed a traffic violation. During the stop, Officer&#8217;s became suspicious of illegal activity and obtained consent to search the vehicle. During the search, officer&#8217;s discovered what appeared to be methamphetamine related paraphernalia as well as a recipe for the manufacturing of methamphetamine and two boxes of pseudo ephedrine"

Poster fred&edna posted the link on 8/27 on the Curtis Wayne Wright thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ight-Charged-with-Murder-in-the-Second-Degree

That's because he's a Ninja remember? He can make himself disappear.

.....and others it would seem. I am hoping that LE are busy tying up the last of those loose ends. I am tired of thinking 'maybe today', the stress on TS family and friends must be immense. Hugs to you all -x-

A couple of guesses, but I'm not sure. I do remember that information though. I'm sure Nin knows.:)

It could be buried in the Media Links.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rings-Jun-2015-Media-links-only-No-Discussion

Or is it on Skinner's VI Friend of MS thread?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vers-Verified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46

My apologies if someone already found this:

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_eb6b0f2a-0a4c-11e0-a32b-001cc4c002e0.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel
Back