2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he has a look of defiance.

That's because he knows he has all that evidence that PROVES without a doubt, that he was NOT in Florida at all. He was at home in Missouri that w.h.o.l.e. weekend and the evidence will show it. Just wait till his defense team whips out all those signed Affidavit's from his trailer park neighbors. :lol:

<modsnip>

That's because he knows he has all that evidence that PROVES without a doubt, that he was NOT in Florida at all. He was at home in Missouri that w.h.o.l.e. weekend and the evidence will show it. Just wait till his defense team whips out all those signed Affidavit's from his trailer park neighbors. [emoji38]
<modsnip>
I'm wondering if the Walmart video is too "grainy" which can lead to reasonable doubt.
Lord, I hope not...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's because he knows he has all that evidence that PROVES without a doubt, that he was NOT in Florida at all. He was at home in Missouri that w.h.o.l.e. weekend and the evidence will show it. Just wait till his defense team whips out all those signed Affidavit's from his trailer park neighbors. :lol:

<modsnip>

I'm not ready to dismiss Nin's brilliant theory where MS may have been in FL and at Walmart. Although MS may have an airtight alibi according to insiders, is it possible that CWW could have met MS in CT and slept in his bed until MS returned so that family would never know of the switch? Call me crazy, but I have my suspicions that the Walmart video really wasn't CWW afterall.

I'm not ready to dismiss Nin's brilliant theory where MS may have been in FL and at Walmart. Although MS may have an airtight alibi according to insiders, is it possible that CWW could have met MS in CT and slept in his bed until MS returned so that family would never know of the switch? Call me crazy, but I have my suspicions that the Walmart video really wasn't CWW afterall.
Yes, Welshie....NIN's theory of MS being at the house IS POSSIBLE. It would require a "very tight time line." Rereading the transcript of SMS's interview with Tricia I can not find reference to "a very tight time line." But, I did find, "It is very complicated, a very complex intricate set of circumstances."
(I have no disagreements with that statement!) Considering we have two men who look so much alike, could they have traded ID's, credit, debit or ATM cards to establish a false geographic location? More than once, I have had to look closely at photos to make sure I wasn't confusing CWW for MS and vice versa. When Ronnie Bolin disappeared in Missouri, CWW went to Florida, to avoid talking to police. When Teresa was murdered in Florida, CWW went to Missouri to avoid talking to police....familiarly odd, huh?
Quoting from the Sheriff Scott's interview, "And keep in mind, the public and the media does not know
Does not know, even scratch the surface of what we know."

<modsnip>

I was seriously just being facetious with this post. I think those so called "affidavit's" are absolutely ridiculous. WW was arrested the last of August (27?) So how in the world could ANY neighbor remember who was home and who wasn't from 2 months earlier?
There is no way. Heck I can't even remember if I was home 2 days ago, much less if any of my neighbors were.
Maybe they CAN actually remember seeing him the weekend after, because July the 4th was on a Saturday. There might have been a cookout and fireworks par-tay. That could be what they are actually remembering? (If such affidavits really even exist)

I'm not buying that these "supposed" neighbors could know 100% that he was at home all day long and all night long, never leaving his humble abode from June 27- June 29.

Yes, Welshie....NIN's theory of MS being at the house IS POSSIBLE. It would require a "very tight time line." Rereading the transcript of SMS's interview with Tricia I can not find reference to "a very tight time line." But, I did find, "It is very complicated, a very complex intricate set of circumstances."
(I have no disagreements with that statement!) Considering we have two men who look so much alike, could they have traded ID's, credit, debit or ATM cards to establish a false geographic location? More than once, I have had to look closely at photos to make sure I wasn't confusing CWW for MS and vice versa. When Ronnie Bolin disappeared in Missouri, CWW went to Florida, to avoid talking to police. When Teresa was murdered in Florida, CWW went to Missouri to avoid talking to police....familiarly odd, huh?
Quoting from the Sheriff Scott's interview, "And keep in mind, the public and the media does not know
Does not know, even scratch the surface of what we know."

TS we assume flew out of the state of NY, I believe. I just can't imagine planning a murder and being dependent upon commercial flights for an elaborate twin swap.

New York's airports often have worse delay records than O'Hare's but delays there are sprinkled across all flights.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-most-delayed-flight-routes-in-the-u-s-1434557072

Flying commercial just isn't what it used to be with the delays, cancellations, and fewer flights. Idk, maybe if the guys were flying private but even then the plan would depend on at least 3 flights being on schedule.

I realize the sheriff has created the belief that this is a sexy Hollywood script worthy case and it maybe. But I think the idea of swapping places would be almost impossible to pull off under the circumstances. The two men resemble each other but they aren't identical twins. Remember the Parent Trap? How the heck would CWW have handled having a conversation with people he's never meant about subjects he's totally unaware of back in CT if MS's flight was delayed? MS was with his daughters and there's no way he could have fooled them. The girls weren't at home and thus more likely to wake during the night.

CWW and MS are clearly not criminal geniuses. Their plan was bad and poorly executed. If they were going to "swap" places why not just send MS to a medical conference or management seminar a couple hours from home and within driving distance? Idk, airports have a lot of cameras. Then again so does Wal-Mart and CWW really screwed that one up.

Idk, I just can't wrap my head around the "twin swap" theory at this point.

These guys were probably working on a shoe string budget. Heck, CWW may have fronted JR the $10,000 in return for a greater payoff when the life insurance policy paid out.

Honestly, I think the plan was simple. I think MS is a coward. He depended upon his wife financially and his BFF to do his dirty work. MS likely believed his plan was brilliant, he was out of town and he chose his BFF to act as the hitman (someone he believes will never turn on him).

Unfortunately, CWW screwed up. This guy is supposed to be a computer/security savant and he/JR get caught on a camera at Wal-Mart?

I believe a "not guilty" plea is automatic, when the death penalty is on the plate. But the booking photo (in post #1 of this thread) seems to tell a different story.

To me, CWW's expression does not say, "Oh my God in Heaven! How could they ever THINK it was ME?!"

Neither does it seem to be saying, "I am so, SO very sorry! I just don't KNOW what came over me! I just SNAPPED! I am SO SORRY!!!" (CWW is not hanging his head in shame.)

Instead, it seems to me that CWW is laughing behind his eyes and saying, "See what I can do when you cross me?"

CWW does not look shocked or sorry. He looks guilty. And laughing about it. Just look into his eyes!

I'm sure he's relieved that in this mugshot he's wearing a shirt and not naked from the waist up.

TS we assume flew out of the state of NY, I believe. I just can't imagine planning a murder and being dependent upon commercial flights for an elaborate twin swap.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-most-delayed-flight-routes-in-the-u-s-1434557072

Flying commercial just isn't what it used to be with the delays, cancellations, and fewer flights. Idk, maybe if the guys were flying private but even then the plan would depend on at least 3 flights being on schedule.

I realize the sheriff has created the belief that this is a sexy Hollywood script worthy case and it maybe. But I think the idea of swapping places would be almost impossible to pull off under the circumstances. The two men resemble each other but they aren't identical twins. Remember the Parent Trap? How the heck would CWW have handled having a conversation with people he's never meant about subjects he's totally unaware of back in CT if MS's flight was delayed? MS was with his daughters and there's no way he could have fooled them. The girls weren't at home and thus more likely to wake during the night.

CWW and MS are clearly not criminal geniuses. Their plan was bad and poorly executed. If they were going to "swap" places why not just send MS to a medical conference or management seminar a couple hours from home and within driving distance? Idk, airports have a lot of cameras. Then again so does Wal-Mart and CWW really screwed that one up.

Idk, I just can't wrap my head around the "twin swap" theory at this point.

These guys were probably working on a shoe string budget. Heck, CWW may have fronted JR the $10,000 in return for a greater payoff when the life insurance policy paid out.

Honestly, I think the plan was simple. I think MS is a coward. He depended upon his wife financially and his BFF to do his dirty work. MS likely believed his plan was brilliant, he was out of town and he chose his BFF to act as the hitman (someone he believes will never turn on him).

Unfortunately, CWW screwed up. This guy is supposed to be a computer/security savant and he/JR get caught on a camera at Wal-Mart?

And add....MS=perfect alibi, if neighbors see CWW, they'll just assume it's MS....and then, there have been several murders of holistic doctors on national news...it will look like another one...and last but not least, CWW the "genius" allows JR to be seen on Walmart video, because we can have him "disappear" and the bloody jumpsuit will show that JR murdered TS. CWW wasn't there...he has an alibi!

Is this still considered an ongoing/active investigation now that charges are officially filed on the first suspect or does it continue until there is an announcement of some kind?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Is this still considered an ongoing/active investigation now that charges are officially filed on the first suspect or does it continue until there is an announcement of some kind?

I wish we knew the answer to this. All along SMS has chimed in but for now mum is the word. I wish we had a statement from LE or SMS. It has gotten very quiet since CWW got to FL. I thought with the sunshine law- it would have been just the opposite. Waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we knew the answer to this. All along SMS has chimed in but for now mum is the word. I wish we had a statement from LE or SMS. It has gotten very quiet since CWW got to FL. I thought with the sunshine law- it would have been just the opposite. Waiting!

I'm not a lawyer (nor do I play one on TV) but prosecutors originally were required to release documents on Nov 16th, but requested an extension of 10 days given the amount of evidence they still needed to get through. So unless they file for another extension (if that is even possible), I think we should be hearing something (at least a release of documents) this week. And with that, hopefully another arrest!

this is the latest i remember reading about the subject:
November 17, 2015
http://www.news-press.com/story/news...tate/75879260/

"Our guess is given the fact that they are still conducting an investigation into other persons of interest they don't want to expose other people," Stuart Kaplan a partner at the law firm representing Wright, Kaplan, Sconzo & Parker, said Friday."

(i messed up - my post may show up more than once:/)

I wish there was some way for my phone to go DING DING DING as soon as there is a doc dump!

I wish there was some way for my phone to go DING DING DING as soon as there is a doc dump!

Well, you could always post your phone number.....and wait for the calls.:drumroll:
(I'm just teasin' ya IM4TRUTH. I know how you feel. I wonder if the "public" and the "defense" get them at the same time? If so, you know the defense attorneys are waiting for the same DING DING DING!) I have never followed a Florida case before and wondered if there is a discernible difference in how a case proceeds? Does the disclosure of info hinder or help? My state doesn't have the same process, so I was wondering if Florida residents like the process?

Completely oversaw this event filed in the CWW court docs on 11-16-15:

TRACK SET TO COMPLEX

http://apps2.leeclerk.org/freesearch/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252589933

Track filing is a Lee County Felony Case Managment. READ THIS including the DCM (Differentiated Case Management) Administrative Order 3.25 /pdf download. It will give you a good understanding on what is going on with this case time-wise and procedure-wise:

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/lee/leefelonycasemgt.asp

-Nin

What does "Track set to complex" mean, local lawyers answering:

'It's a category of cases in our differentiated case management system. Expedited track cases are expected to be resolved more quickly, while complex cases are allotted more time. Standard track cases fall in between.
In practice it means based on the charge your case is amongst the most complicated in felony court. You should hire the best lawyer you can.'

-----------------

'In 22 years of criminal defense litigation experience I have never seen that before.'

-----------------

http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-does-track-set-for-complex-mean--1517468.html

Is it so rare because 1st degree is rare? CWW may be in for a higher charge. JMO of course.

-Nin

TRACK SET TO COMPLEX

Track filing is a Lee County Felony Case Managment. READ THIS including the DCM (Differentiated Case Management) Administrative Order 3.25 /pdf download. It will give you a good understanding on what is going on with this case time-wise and procedure-wise:

-Nin

Golden nugget of info. Thank you! So we have a track 3 (complex) case on our hands here. Where is the wine and cheese, Nin! We need apps over the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRACK SET TO COMPLEX

-Nin

Nin, are you doing regular checks for document dumps and/or are you signed up for any type of notification? Thanks in advance -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back