2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have a subscription to the following, so had to do a quick copy/paste and i didn't get the whole article - from the part i did get, the second paragraph is new to me:

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...f-Bonita-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-359704231.html
Investigators: Mark Sievers helped plan killing of his wife Dr. Teresa Sievers

The investigation showed that the Sieverses had numerous affairs, both together and outside their marriage. Both had been talking about pursuing a divorce, the affidavit said.

Mark Sievers had several photos, videos and FaceTime chats on his phone downloaded that showed he has had numerous affairs with several women. Teresa Sievers had been going through what appears to have been menopause, affecting her libido, to the point where her husband documenting their lack of intimacy in notes on his cellphone.
----------------------------

i don't like that things about TS are being presented as though they are fact
i think they are more likely things that MS said
jmo

also, it looks like several news outlets are updating their articles
probably as they go through the documents

LE has done a remarkable job with this case, especially Sheriff Scott. I am 100% positive LE knows exactly where Mark is and they are in control of his whereabouts at this time. No opportunity for him to bolt. And, I think we can feel confident that the girls are not with Mark.

Timeline
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/
Timeline based on the Garmin GPS found in the rented car Curtis Wayne Wright drove to Florida for the funeral of Teresa Sievers. The GPS leaves a record of his travels in another rented car he used for a trip to Florida between June 27-29, according to the arrest affidavit.

Saturday, June 27

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was created from Wright’s residence to Jimmy Rodgers’ residence.

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was added to 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs.

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route near Smyrna, Tennessee.

Between 2:54 p.m. and 4:02 p.m. a new route was created for the Jarvis Road residence.

Between 5:02 p.m. and 8:39 p.m. a route was created to Hong Kong Café near Flippen, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Quick Change, near Adel, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Shell near Valdosta, Georgia.

Sunday, June 28

Between 3:18 a.m. and 5:25 a.m. a route was created for Shop & Go near North Fort Myers.

At 6:09 a.m. the alarm to Sievers’ residence was disarmed.

Around 6:17 a.m. a search was generated for Bonita Beach. The search was conducted near West Terry Street, in the vicinity of the Sievers’ home.

Around 9:28 a.m. a route was created to Bonita Beach from within Bonita Springs.

Around 11:06 a.m. Wright and Rodgers were seen on surveillance video walking into the Wal-Mart on Six Mile Cypress.

Around 12:04 p.m. a quick search was generated for Lee County Rest area.

Around 6:54 p.m. there was a quick search for Fort Myers Beach.

Monday, June 29

Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for “Hillsboro Rest Area” created near the Peace River Bridge in Charlotte County.

Around 2:14 a.m. there was a quick search for Race-Trac near Wesley Point.

Around 2:39 a.m. Rodgers was captured on surveillance footage at a Race-Trac in Brooksville.

Around 2:48 a.m. there was a quick search for BP near Bushnell.

Around 2:53 a.m. video camera showed them pulling into a Circle K/Shell gas station in Bushnell.

Around 5:57 a.m. a GPS location showed them in Cecil, Georgia.

Around 6:38 a.m. there was a quick search for Shell.

Between 7:09 a.m. and 7:22 a.m. there was a route created from Perry, Georgia to Rodgers’ residence in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:09 a.m. the GPS device connected via Bluetooth to an email account identified as Jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com. It was around Flippin, Georgia.

Around 1:06 p.m. a call from Wright’s cell phone in Missouri came to Rodgers’ cell phone.

Around 8:41 p.m. there was a GPS location in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:58 p.m. there was a GPS location at a McDonald’s in De Soto, Missouri.

Around 9:19 p.m. the GPS unit arrived at an address near Wright’s home in Hillsboro, Missouri.

I'm stunned that this information is public and he is not arrested. I'll start checking LCSO today's bookings again as I pace & re-read. All this information will take me some time to absorb but it confirms many of our theories, sadly.

I knew in my head that he had to be guilty. But in my heart for the sake of those two little innocent motherless girls, I sooo wanted him not to be. Since he had not yet been arrested, I had convinced myself (after reading about how evil CWW was) that just MAYBE he wasn't involved at all...I would be wrong. BIG TIME WRONG
= Note to self =
Listen with your head and not with your heart.

I know we all here at WS's are devastated, but I can't even imagine the pain and suffering that TS's family is having to endure tonight. There are no words. :cry:
:crying:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30643655...uments-unravel-details-of-sievers-murder-case

Newly released court documents unravel details of Sievers' murde - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

One of the largest notes of all - investigators said,"The evidence also shows that Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder."

Mark Sievers cell phone records indicated to detectives the use of a secondary burner-type cellphone to communicate with Wright.

Search warrants on Mark Sievers' cell phone show he was keeping notes of issues in his marriage with Teresa - including talks of divorce, lack of intimacy and harsh emotional treatment by Teresa.

Investigators documented both Mark and Teresa Sievers involvement in numerous affairs with men and women together outside of their marriage.

Mark Sievers has not been publicly named a suspect in the case. But the conclusion of one court document states that Rodgers and Wright killed Teresa Sievers with "expectation of U.S. currency from Mark Sievers."

Timeline
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...utlines-wright-rodgers-trip-florida/76446478/
Timeline based on the Garmin GPS found in the rented car Curtis Wayne Wright drove to Florida for the funeral of Teresa Sievers. The GPS leaves a record of his travels in another rented car he used for a trip to Florida between June 27-29, according to the arrest affidavit.

Saturday, June 27

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was created from Wright’s residence to Jimmy Rodgers’ residence.

Between 7:16 a.m. and 8:17 a.m. a route was added to 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs.

Between 2:07 p.m. and 4:02 p.m., a Speedway gas station was added to the route near Smyrna, Tennessee.

Between 2:54 p.m. and 4:02 p.m. a new route was created for the Jarvis Road residence.

Between 5:02 p.m. and 8:39 p.m. a route was created to Hong Kong Café near Flippen, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Quick Change, near Adel, Georgia.

Between 9:24 p.m. and 1:10 a.m of June 28, a route was created to Shell near Valdosta, Georgia.

Sunday, June 28

Between 3:18 a.m. and 5:25 a.m. a route was created for Shop & Go near North Fort Myers.

At 6:09 a.m. the alarm to Sievers’ residence was disarmed.

Around 6:17 a.m. a search was generated for Bonita Beach. The search was conducted near West Terry Street, in the vicinity of the Sievers’ home.

Around 9:28 a.m. a route was created to Bonita Beach from within Bonita Springs.

Around 11:06 a.m. Wright and Rodgers were seen on surveillance video walking into the Wal-Mart on Six Mile Cypress.

Around 12:04 p.m. a quick search was generated for Lee County Rest area.

Around 6:54 p.m. there was a quick search for Fort Myers Beach.

Monday, June 29

Around 12:44 a.m. there was a quick search for “Hillsboro Rest Area” created near the Peace River Bridge in Charlotte County.

Around 2:14 a.m. there was a quick search for Race-Trac near Wesley Point.

Around 2:39 a.m. Rodgers was captured on surveillance footage at a Race-Trac in Brooksville.

Around 2:48 a.m. there was a quick search for BP near Bushnell.

Around 2:53 a.m. video camera showed them pulling into a Circle K/Shell gas station in Bushnell.

Around 5:57 a.m. a GPS location showed them in Cecil, Georgia.

Around 6:38 a.m. there was a quick search for Shell.

Between 7:09 a.m. and 7:22 a.m. there was a route created from Perry, Georgia to Rodgers’ residence in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:09 a.m. the GPS device connected via Bluetooth to an email account identified as Jimmyrayrodgers90@gmail.com. It was around Flippin, Georgia.

Around 1:06 p.m. a call from Wright’s cell phone in Missouri came to Rodgers’ cell phone.

Around 8:41 p.m. there was a GPS location in Cadet, Missouri.

Around 8:58 p.m. there was a GPS location at a McDonald’s in De Soto, Missouri.

Around 9:19 p.m. the GPS unit arrived at an address near Wright’s home in Hillsboro, Missouri.

KateB. WOW! Just wow. You have done amazing work throughout this case. I mostly lurk but can't thank you enough for providing details.

So many of us here knew what the story would be even before it was told, but that doesn't make it less shocking. I'm practically speechless right now despite that I knew this in my gut from the start.

Prayers to Teresa's family, and to her girls whom I'm very afraid for right now. My only question is when and my only thought is that he needs to be held accountable.

I also want to say Taylor S., you need to stay safe.

What a stupid #*$&@^@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do people think they won't get caught?!?!?!?! Do they not know there are dedicated TEAMS of people that their only job is to find out what happened and get justice for the victim?!?!?

FOR money and freedom. Unbelievable. The sweet, young girls now have no parents. They obviously didn't need him as their role model but they NEEDED their Mama. THEIR MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, the poor girls.

Much love to all those that knew and loved Dr. Sievers.

People ask why Mark didn't get a real job...because he is stupid as f*ck...as evidenced by his attempt to murder his wife and think he could get away with it....sorry needed a little rant there...I could go on about what a no-class bum he is....useless!

Who disabled the house alarm? If I'm reading correctly, it was turned off the morning of, before these jerks even inputted the GPS for the Bonita address.

Yet its also being reported that MS told his mother the night before not to bother resetting it since Teresa would be home that night?

I'm probably reading wrong...

Thanks, but that's a copy/paste... News-Press is on it. Every media outlet has these docs now. Check out the "team" working on over 3000 pages in the Wink video dmac55 posted.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/01/new-evidence-released-in-sievers-murder-implicates-husband/
Don't be so modest. I realize it's a copy/paste, but you gave us the crux of the release right here on the thread without us having to search around for it.

Did one of our verified members state he/she would get copies of the doc dump once they were released. Yeah, I know.....3000 pages.!!!

So when will MS be behind bars and the beautiful girls placed in a stable home environment? If they suspected him all this time where is the hold up??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the information is all so vital/interesting that i didn't copy/paste it because i couldn't decide what to leave out to comply with the copyright rule

it lists the people who gave information, and what information they gave

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/01/interviews-wright-arrest/76445426/

The Sievers murder: Statements from the Wright arrest

THOSE WHO MADE STATEMENTS

The 33-page arrest affidavit for Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers lists statements from 27 people.

So when will MS be behind bars and the beautiful girls placed in a stable home environment? If they suspected him all this time where is the hold up??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
patience.......

http://www.abc-7.com/story/30643655...uments-unravel-details-of-sievers-murder-case

Newly released court documents unravel details of Sievers' murde - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

One of the largest notes of all - investigators said,"The evidence also shows that Teresa's husband, Mark Sievers, was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder."

Mark Sievers cell phone records indicated to detectives the use of a secondary burner-type cellphone to communicate with Wright.

Search warrants on Mark Sievers' cell phone show he was keeping notes of issues in his marriage with Teresa - including talks of divorce, lack of intimacy and harsh emotional treatment by Teresa.

Investigators documented both Mark and Teresa Sievers involvement in numerous affairs with men and women together outside of their marriage.

Mark Sievers has not been publicly named a suspect in the case. But the conclusion of one court document states that Rodgers and Wright killed Teresa Sievers with "expectation of U.S. currency from Mark Sievers."

Jmo, but it sounds like their lifestyle was confirmed by LE, not just taken from MS, for example. But it does not sound like this was a factor. The motive is clearly money, simple greed and evil. Jmo, there was never a chance he was not behind her murder.

Don't be so modest. I realize it's a copy/paste, but you gave us the crux of the release right here on the thread without us having to search around for it.

Did one of our verified members state he/she would get copies of the doc dump once they were released. Yeah, I know.....3000 pages.!!!

Not yet, $1 page fee, remember.

People ask why Mark didn't get a real job...because he is stupid as f*ck...as evidenced by his attempt to murder his wife and think he could get away with it....sorry needed a little rant there...I could go on about what a no-class bum he is....useless!
Helper9693....bbm Oh dear, please do not say you are sorry! Today is a special day...if you want to "go on about what a no-class bum he is....useless"
We are all here/hear for you! Rant away....I PROMISE TO BE AN EXCELLENT AND SYMPATHETIC LISTENER.
IF I could, I'd make him do the perp walk, with just his ear buds on!! I am so excited about being able to post his mug shot....and I hope they do the "off the shoulder" pose. (Insert I think he is creepy icon!) Oh gee, the "brothers will soon be reunited....FOR LIFE!" (Oh what the heck....insert lots of "he is creepy icons!")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member