2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me too much of Josh Powell. I am truly concerned, because any man who would plan the murder of his wife and mother to his children cannot be trusted. I am so disappointed in this decision and pray for an arrest very soon.

Feels helpless. Launching love light and prayers towards the girls and Teresa's family right now. Because it's literally all I can do :(

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 54s54 seconds ago
There has been no evidence presented in court that Mark Sievers' children have been abused in the months following their mother's death.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 1m1 minute ago
Essentially, a judge decided Mark Sievers' children can't be removed based just on speculation that he'll be arrested.

and his ego continues to be fed.... Monster

My thoughts exactly. There's a video of him walking out of the courtroom on Twitter - smug as hell. This is incredibly frustrating and sad.

So, if/when he is arrested, what will they do with the girls at that point? Will they have to ride to jail in a cop car and wait for the court to appoint a guardian for them?

That judge might as well as verbalized it this way:

Mark's civil rights are more important than the safety of those children. Kids always get the short end of the stick because they can't vote.

I am pissed off.

Mark believed killing the girls Mother was in the best interest of the children...Can we just look at that... for decision making abilities regarding his children...sheesh!

This needs to end. These kids are getting mentally abused daily by his behavior and alienation from their Mother's family.

But DCF didn't make that case, they said his parenting was 'appropriate', judges can't remove children 'in case things change' or we would all be at risk of losing our kids during a period of depression, stress etc etc.

DCF needed to make a case against his parenting for the judge to act. DCF have done the bare minimum here, probably just to assuage the public. Enough to say 'we went to court and tried'.

Mark believed killing the girls Mother was in the best interest of the children...Can we just look at that... for decision making abilities regarding his children...sheesh!

Exactly. I'm heart sick, and soo disappointed. Since joining WS, I'm always amazed how many rights the criminal has. Discusting.

What crap.... Law protects the perp vs potential victims. Law is so complicated & over-lapping. This is a giant CLUSTER! I really can't voice here what I think of that judge---has she even troubled herself to be informed of the specifics of this investigation? Probably wouldn't matter to her anyway--her lack luster demeanor speaks volumes.

[video=twitter;673932257892012032]https://twitter.com/ben_brasch/status/673932257892012032[/video]

LE shouldn't need his permission to interview the girls if they are being interviewed as "witnesses" to the last time they saw their mother, etc. The only time permission needed to interview a minor is when they are "suspects" from what I understand.

I hope Teresa's mother is in the process of filing for Grandparent Visitation Rights and that it is ruled on IMMEDIATELY. Anytime away from him is what is best for those children with the severity of the crime he is being investigated for. Unbelievable results from today. Sick to my stomach!!!!

I know what you mean.

However, in the long run, that may be a good thing. Let him gloat. If he needs to feel like he "won one over on everyone", so be it. Maybe that will be enough to give him a false sense of security and the girls will be safe.

Unbelievable...back to the prison. I am absolutely sickened. So, as far as we know there has not been an order to have any firearms removed from the residence? Someone who is beyond being a control freak and arrogance off the charts is more than capable of making sure the family that he is excluding does NOT end up with his prize possessions. My apologies to family for typing my thoughts, but my concerns are as yours and everyone on here. I will try to keep posts regarding Jarvis activity as current as possible. We all continue to pray. By the way, the arrogant stride that you see on camera is what others see on a daily basis...just getting mail! This is MS!!

Unbelievable...back to the prison. I am absolutely sickened. So, as far as we know there has not been an order to have any firearms removed from the residence? Someone who is beyond being a control freak and arrogance off the charts is more than capable of making sure the family that he is excluding does NOT end up with his prize possessions. My apologies to family for typing my thoughts, but my concerns are as yours and everyone on here. I will try to keep posts regarding Jarvis activity as current as possible. We all continue to pray. By the way, the arrogant stride that you see on camera is what others see on a daily basis...just getting mail! This is MS!!

How much more pROOF do they need..

-Nin

I cannot believe this outcome. My heart goes out to these young children and the family that loves them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member