2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NIN...you are freaking me out!! It is so disgustingly unbelievable.. . Killer Curtis Wayne Wright is the only "solo" picture on the fridge door and just to the WRIGHT of the "mother-in-laws," indicating the importance in his (MS's) life! WRIGHT is like the arsonist who always loves to stand on the side lines and watch the flames burn....and he will always be on the periphery of tragedy. THAT IS HIS TRADEMARK calling card. (Oh-not-so- sorry for the pun....but I just couldn't help myself on that observation.) There is some weird, tragic and demonic event surrounding his EVERY appearance.... he is the WHERE'S WALDO of serial killers!! ...Literally flying in the face of law enforcement and making a mockery of the goodness of well-meaning citizens who are trying to make sense of senseless tragedy. CWW uses everyone he meets....his family, his church friends, his wife, his in-laws, his son, his employers, Teresa's family.....
It all makes perfect sense , A NARCISSIST and A PSYCHOPATH are the most compatible of all criminals. They are the only two people who could possibly stomach each other. There is probably a "solo" picture of MS on CWW's refrigerator, too! As a team, they see people as only two types...VICTIMS or ACCOMPLICES. IE..."who can help me obtain my goal?" vs "who is standing in the way of my goal?"
Doesn't it make you wonder why we have NOT SEEN PHOTOS of the inside of CWW's mobile home??

Oy vey IQuestion.

WICKED ATTRACTION

Not sure if this has been pointed out. In the photo of the subcutaneous syringes, there is also something called a doobtube. It's used to package small amounts of marijuana. Supposed to prevent the odor from escaping.

The latest documents include photos of a safe with baggie o' pot and stuff. I just picture him in the van (that ain't no love shack on wheels) aiming a rifle at his head (lighting a joint).

He must have dropped a lot of cherries between his legs given the state of the seat there. I can't begin to imagine what else caused that.

The latest documents include photos of a safe with baggie o' pot and stuff. I just picture him in the van (that ain't no love shack on wheels) aiming a rifle at his head (lighting a joint).

He must have dropped a lot of cherries between his legs given the state of the seat there. I can't begin to imagine what else caused that.

OMG, you are too funny!!

-Nin

Anyone knows what this is? The photograph is in between Bates number #29791 and #29796. There are 4 pages missing. Something on that object is redacted:

attachment.php

Prior to that photograph and the ones missing are pictures of the rifles.

-Nin

Attachments

• Mystery object between 29791 and 29796.jpg
    Mystery object between 29791 and 29796.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 403
In the 9th photo in batch img01082016_0031, there's a chunk missing out of the interior surface of the pantry door. Looks like it may have been cut out and taken for impression evidence.

In the 9th photo in batch img01082016_0031, there's a chunk missing out of the interior surface of the pantry door. Looks like it may have been cut out and taken for impression evidence.

72DW8Xd.jpg

Anyone knows what this is? The photograph is in between Bates number #29791 and #29796. There are 4 pages missing. Something on that object is redacted:

attachment.php

Prior to that photograph and the ones missing are pictures of the rifles.

-Nin

That there belongs on a gun of some sort.

I remember on the list of items removed there was part of a door listed. I guess thats the remaining part of the door they left at the home.

ETA: The search warrant is in batch 32 and scroll down to the list. There is not a bates #.

I wonder if one of the killers swung and missed with the hammer? Maybe the section of door taken as evidence matches a hammer found in MO?

Lots of fingerprinting dust too
Wonder if they were hiding in the pantry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Makes sense if CWW, JR or both hid in the panty, IMO.

Just noticed that the light switch is immediately next to the panty, so maybe the plan was to wait until TS hit the light, jump out and attack. OR for ex., CWW hides on the other side of the kitchen island, CWW opens the pantry door, turns off the light and TS can't see what's going on, is confused.

I wonder how many feet high the portion of the wood removed is? 6 feet? Could the area have blood spatter that interested LE? Or DNA from coughing, sneezing?

Makes sense if CWW, JR or both hid in the panty, IMO.

Just noticed that the light switch is immediately next to the panty, so maybe the plan was to wait until TS hit the light, jump out and attack. OR for ex., CWW hides on the other side of the kitchen island, CWW opens the pantry door, turns off the light and TS can't see what's going on, is confused.

I wonder how many feet high the portion of the wood removed is? 6 feet? Could the area have blood spatter that interested LE? Or DNA from coughing, sneezing?

They would have taken it for impression evidence of some sort. Could be a transfer impression in a substance such as blood or an impact impression. DNA evidence is typically swabbed. When they take the substrate, generally the pattern of the evidence is what they're interested in. I don't see any other blood spatter on that side of the door, and the part they took is a pretty small area. So I don't think it was spatter. Generally speaking a spatter pattern of interest would span a greater area, and the entire door would be taken to keep its orientation on the door intact.

They would have taken it for impression evidence of some sort. Could be a transfer impression in a substance such as blood or an impact impression. DNA evidence is typically swabbed. When they take the substrate, generally the pattern of the evidence is what they're interested in. I don't see any other blood spatter on that side of the door, and the part they took is a pretty small area. So I don't think it was spatter. Generally speaking a spatter pattern of interest would span a greater area, and the entire door would be taken to keep its orientation on the door intact.

I wonder what kind of impression would be made at that height? And whether it was inflicted on the interior or exterior of the door. I'm thinking sure, impression likely resulted from a hammer swing but could be the result of TS noticing the door opening and instinctively slamming it shut on whoever was behind it? IOW the impression may have been made by someone's head?

Is that an indentation in the side of the door at approximately the height of the cut? I can't tell if it's a flaw in the photo or an indentation.

Okay. I think I see what you're talking about now. I need to look at a bigger image though. Which batch is that photo from?

You make a good point. Something could have gotten slammed in the door. It could have left an impression in the door frame as well if that's the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back