2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The girl in the pic appears to be a minor may not be directly involved so no name or pic

The children were cut out of the picture (on the Sievers fridge) either by Mark or Curtis- not crime scene investigators. I think that's weird. MOO. I'm not sure what you are saying?

I absolutely agree - I see so much more there such as the children being happy and creating art projects being more important than living in a sterile environment with just one table for crafts! I see a house which is more evident as a "home" with children being allowed to be children. I see more time spent with the girls than picking up every single piece of laundry. I see a home where children were loved.

You see all of that in the crime scene photos? Can you give some examples please? I did not see a lot of art supplies anywhere (I could have missed them)- I didn't see paint brushes, paints, markers, crayons etc. I didn't see a lot of toys or books, sports equipment etc.

Please, if I have missed these, I would love to see them. It would make me feel much, much better.

What has me puzzled is the staging of the crime scene. If that statement is true then what was the ultimate intent? When viewed objectively the only conclusion would be either a contract killing or a crazed drug-induced slaughter. But, either of those scenarios would most likely result in the cash and valuables being taken. All the evidence points toward MS being involved, so why the staging? I wonder if the original intent was to make the scene look like a suicide, lovers quarrel or a disappearance,, but TS put up such a fight that CWW and JR had to improvise. We know that CWW is familiar with missing bodies.

As it stands the only person to benefit from the death of Dr. Sievers is MS or business associate that hold LI policies insuring their interest. Or, the scheme was even more heinous and the ultimate goal was to murder TS, and eventually eliminate MS, in order to take control of the girls and the estate. I wouldn't put it past CWW to arrange for MS to name him as a legal guardian.

You see all of that in the crime scene photos? Can you give some examples please? I did not see a lot of art supplies anywhere (I could have missed them)- I didn't see paint brushes, paints, markers, crayons etc. I didn't see a lot of toys or books, sports equipment etc.

Please, if I have missed these, I would love to see them. It would make me feel much, much better.

One can't judge a book by the cover, however a home is not only a refuge from the outside world, it is normally a place that the owners feel a sense of pride. In order to maintain that sense of pride, the home needs basic upkeep. I saw numerous signs that this house is not a home that would indicate that the owners view with pride. The general mess and uncaring way the items in the house are treated. (From the disarray in closets, the drawers and in all the rooms, basically.) The girls are old enough to help with the day to day upkeep of the house, and it can be done in a fun way so they do it willingly. It indicates that they are not taught to respect any material goods.
Also the mold on the tiles in the pool area and on the doors, as well as the area around the pool equipment. In the south especially, one has to stay on top of this or it'll get away from you.
Mark's "office" and auto have gone way beyond normal upkeep.
I've worked in the real estate business for years and can truly say that a home can say a lot about a person(s). It is just so sad that the girls are still in this environment and are still being exposed to this!
OK, I'll shut up now and let others respond.
BTW, I am not knocking anyone's housekeeping, but this level of neglect is atrocious.

It is indeed CWW. Here is the original picture, which shows family members. This picture came from the deleted CWW FB:

attachment.php

attachment.php

The original isn't showing up for me. Just a tiny empty box. I can see the fridge pic in your post though.

So do people get arrested if pot is found to be in their safe? Uh, no apparently not.

The girl in the pic appears to be a minor may not be directly involved so no name or pic

We were talking about the original photograph attached to the fridge. That photograph is a "cutout" of the original family photo, showing CWW and at least one of his family members. The two faces in the original family photo were redacted by me.

-Nin

I 100% COMPLETELY agree with you on the lack of obvious learning space for the kids. I know quite a few homeschoolers and, no matter what size home, there is always a well thought out, carved out space for this. One of so, so many sad things about these little girls' lives now.

We have mentioned the girls and our concern for them throughout these threads so I hope it is okay for me to post this.

I am concerned that the 'fort' was built to create a safe zone for herself. Of course it could have been for playing, but I feel it also might have been in order to feel safe.

When my youngest daughter was approximately 6 years old she built a 'safe zone' for herself after being convinced there was a monster in her closet. We checked her closet and under her bed and showed her there was no monster there. I stayed with her until she went back to sleep. The next morning when I went into her room she had built a makeshift 'fort' in her room with her sheets. She also had a flashlight she had left on under there.

Really my point is whether or not the fort was for playing or for creating the feeling of safety? This has bothered me because if it was for play, usually it comes down whereas this one was left up.

If this post is not allowed, I apologize.

MOO

We were talking about the original photograph attached to the fridge. That photograph is a "cutout" of the original family photo, showing CWW and at least one of his family members. The two faces in the original family photo were redacted by me.

-Nin

Thank you so much for this information NIN! That pic was sure placed at the very top, wasn't it? I could not tell (my old eyes) if it was a pic of MS OR CWW. Very strange.

I think CWW and MS are half brothers. Maybe they didn't have the same mother, but instead had the same dad?

MOO

I'd like to make a quick thought about the syringes, some thought it not unusual since she is a doctor, others noted that it could be for B12 or similar innocent shot, even the possibility of diabetes.

I am having trouble with this, only a minor issue and mostly basd on personal experience.

When one has a legitimate reason to use an injectable medication, the syringes are kept organized and clean, stored with the medication and there is always a sharps disposal box. I didn't see a sharps box to safely dispose of the needles.

They could of course have been planted at the scene or the box wasn't photographed, it just felt odd.

<snipped by me for space and emphasis.

I think part of the staging was the box of large condoms ??? in the nightstand :drumroll:

LINK PLEASE.... (oh I've always wanted to say that!) OMG...guess I really am having a difficult time understanding all of this....Do you mean a Box of Large (size) or just a Large Box?? Yuck, yuck, yuck....oh geez Lahweeeez...who has those things in their "marital bedroom?" (Hey guys, my hubby already thinks something is up...after I used his computer for some research on this case!! Please don't let me look up to find out whether or not they come in different sizes, too.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back