2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I forgot to say, I agree with you ATL, they would have been trying to minimize the amount of blood they got on themselves.

LE has stated that the crime scene was staged before, during, and after... I think I have that right.

If the fabric is a scarf, could they have tied her up (hands behind her back) as part of whatever those idiots were trying to stage? If it's a pillow case and had been placed on her head, I think we'd be seeing a lot more than just drops of blood (the photos where the blood pooled suggests a lot messier crime scene). It may have been used as a drop cloth or clothing protectant, maybe by the guy that didn't have a jumpsuit?
It is strange. Maybe CWW was ordered by MS to keep the mess to a minimum.

With the amount of blood and number of strikes, would have expected to see much more cast off on the walls, floor, dishwasher, AND ceiling. The directional droplets on the dishwasher lead me to believe that those droplets were from when she was on the floor. The cast off would have traveled further than just the dishwasher. The lack of such gives me the opinion that she was covered during the attack to minimize getting more widespread blood in the area and on the perps.

Using the white ?tiled? (bates 27,300) background that is also used in the panties photo bates (27,511) as a comparison in how large this was, I would say that this was smaller than a twin sheet, and possibly a pillow case.
https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

:moo:

ETA: :dunno: How this jives with the hair (which isn't covered in blood matting which I would have expected) on the hammer :dunno:

BBM

I believe the background where the panties are photographed is most likely a blue paper sheet like the ones they have at dr's offices and the pic was taken by the coroner when her clothing and other personal effects were removed.

I'm wondering if it is a king sized or body pillow sized pillow case. I wonder if that was put over her head to contain the bleeding and splatter. Some of the stains are almost perfect circles- could that be from the hammer? (so sorry to have to type that out :()

BATES 27300 and 27517
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8TjdpMlRTOTVJNlE/view?pref=2&pli=1
I have a theory about the blood-stained ivory-colored fabric – - which, as others have suggested, could be a scarf or sheet or pillowcase:

The killers wouldn’t want Teresa to scream, which might be heard by neighbors.
The fabric might have been used around her neck to quickly choke her until she was unconscious.
When she dropped to the floor (or they pushed her to the floor) is when the killers started the hammer blows to her head. Therefore, the fabric shows some blood drops in addition to blood pooling.
It could be that this fabric was with her body.
We haven’t seen photos of Teresa on the kitchen floor before her body was removed.
LE/coroner removed everything on her body and photographed the items separately (clothing, jewelry).
These fabric photos are in numerical sequence with the other photos taken of the items she was wearing.
LE would have many more photos that were taken before everything was removed from her body.
Those initial photos of the kitchen floor area will show Teresa fully dressed and perhaps will show the blood-stained ivory-colored fabric around her neck area.

I'm wondering if it is a king sized or body pillow sized pillow case. I wonder if that was put over her head to contain the bleeding and splatter. Some of the stains are almost perfect circles- could that be from the hammer? (so sorry to have to type that out :()
POPPYFLOWER....EXCELLENT EYE!!! You are absolutely correct...in the middle of the fabric (where it is the darkest tint....) There are THREE round impact marks and they follow a straight line!!! OMG...it is so plain to see, AFTER YOU POINTED IT OUT. That piece of fabric was definately up against a "solid surface" and then the indentation mark would come up on the fabric like that.
Being the incredibly "non-scientific person I am".....I just did it in the kitchen...Guess what...the same pattern showed up on the fabric....

At "some point" that fabric was on her head during the attack. I am so sorry...it does hurt one's soul to write about this.
(Hubby, thinks I am bonkers right now... "What are you doing with a pillowcase and hammer in the kitchen?")
Could one of our really technical posters copy the picture and show the THREE CIRCULAR IMPACT spots and how they fall in a straight line and mark them as #1, #2, AND #3.... for others to see??? Thank you in advance.

IQUESTION- maybe you'll be the blood spatter expert for the trial! Yes, people think I'm bonkers for following cases. I just need to see justice served (and hopefully for Dr. Sievers and her loved ones, the book will be thrown at everyone involved).

Poor Dr. Sievers. We need more of her in the world, not less.

POPPYFLOWER....EXCELLENT EYE!!! You are absolutely correct...in the middle of the fabric (where it is the darkest tint....) There are THREE round impact marks and they follow a straight line!!! OMG...it is so plain to see, AFTER YOU POINTED IT OUT. That piece of fabric was definately up against a "solid surface" and then the indentation mark would come up on the fabric like that.
Being the incredibly "non-scientific person I am".....I just did it in the kitchen...Guess what...the same pattern showed up on the fabric....

At "some point" that fabric was on her head during the attack. I am so sorry...it does hurt one's soul to write about this.
(Hubby, thinks I am bonkers right now... "What are you doing with a pillowcase and hammer in the kitchen?")
Could one of our really technical posters copy the picture and show the THREE CIRCULAR IMPACT spots and how they fall in a straight line and mark them as #1, #2, AND #3.... for others to see??? Thank you in advance.

Great thinking Poppyflower and IQ:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVkVyNldibGIzaGs/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

BATES 27300 and 27517
I have a theory about the blood-stained ivory-colored fabric – - which, as others have suggested, could be a scarf or sheet or pillowcase:

The fabric might have been used around her neck to quickly choke her until she was unconscious.
When she dropped to the floor (or they pushed her to the floor) is when the killers started the hammer blows to her head. Therefore, the fabric shows some blood drops in addition to blood pooling.
We haven’t seen photos of Teresa on the kitchen floor before her body was removed.
LE/coroner removed everything on her body and photographed the items separately (clothing, jewelry).
These fabric photos are in numerical sequence with the other photos taken of the items she was wearing.
LE would have many more photos that were taken before everything was removed from her body.
Those initial photos of the kitchen floor area will show Teresa fully dressed and perhaps will show the blood-stained ivory-colored fabric around her neck area.

Very good!

-Nin

Too much fabric for a pillowcase. Looks like a sheet to me.

So sad!!!

With the amount of blood and number of strikes, would have expected to see much more cast off on the walls, floor, dishwasher, AND ceiling. The directional droplets on the dishwasher lead me to believe that those droplets were from when she was on the floor. The cast off would have traveled further than just the dishwasher. The lack of such gives me the opinion that she was covered during the attack to minimize getting more widespread blood in the area and on the perps.

Using the white ?tiled? (bates 27,300) background that is also used in the panties photo bates (27,511) as a comparison in how large this was, I would say that this was smaller than a twin sheet, and possibly a pillow case.
https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

ETA: :dunno: How this jives with the hair (which isn't covered in blood matting which I would have expected) on the hammer :dunno:

Again, I believe you started the theory of the victim's head possibly being covered with a pillow case? Great thought!! The question is, why? Familiarity with the victim? Or just a precaution not to get splattered with blood? Probably both.

So the killers may have bludgeoned her first, and then splattered blood around after the fact? That's the only way to stay relatively "clean" of blood, and yet having it looked like a "great fight". In reality, TS did not have a chance at all. The killers were prepared, TS was targeted.
LE knew from the spot on. Recreating the kitchen and the blood spatter directions and locations will prove a "premeditated" scenario.

All my opinion of course.

-Nin

BATES 27300 and 27517

A very plausible theory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post

Could one of our really technical posters copy the picture and show the THREE CIRCULAR IMPACT spots and how they fall in a straight line and mark them as #1, #2, AND #3.... for others to see??? Thank you in advance
THANK YOU NIN.....Your generosity in providing information, the ability to make our "theories" play out with visual evidence, available from the photos referenced is remarkable!! (I am always humbled by your contributions.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVkVyNldibGIzaGs/view?pref=2&pli=1

The 'illusion' of a great fight was first presented by MS when he spoke to Skinner. He said he had told LE to check under her nails because 'she would have put up a fight'. He likely forewarned the killers too, hence their subduing before killing. Absolute filth, every one of them.

There is an evidence measurement rule in the photos of hammer and fabric. The size of the rule indicates to me the fabric is a sheet or similar. MO.

There is an evidence measurement rule in the photos of hammer and fabric. The size of the rule indicates to me the fabric is a sheet or similar. MO.

I agree. It could be a sheet that the body was wrapped in to preserve trace evidence while removing from the scene for transfer to the ME lab.

Admittedly, we can see very little of the sheet, so it's difficult to form an opinion on the bloodstains. From what little is visible, I see mainly saturation stains, transfer stains, and drip patterns. There appear to be some drip or transfer stains that were deposited on the fabric prior to the saturation stains. This is all consistent with the fabric coming in contact with the body after the actual assault. I see only a few stains that could possibly be spatter, but there isn't enough visible to be certain if they are or are not spatter. My initial impression is that they are not.

There should be more photos of this fabric in a manner where all of it is visible, particularly if it is actually evidence.

If it is a sheet used to preserve trace evidence, I would expect it to have been photographed as it is here and then packaged for transport to a forensics lab for examination and collection of any trace evidence it might contain -- hair, fibers, particles.

The 'illusion' of a great fight was first presented by MS when he spoke to Skinner. He said he had told LE to check under her nails because 'she would have put up a fight'. He likely forewarned the killers too, hence their subduing before killing. Absolute filth, every one of them.

NSS bbm...Yes, Yes...EXACTLY...And it falls in line with LE stating the crime scene was "staged" before, during and after. We were provided with the ILLUSION of two ninja-like robbers, carrying a pillowcase to scurry away with their loot and being surprised by TERESA as she walked in the door unexpectedly!! The ninja robbers, then quickly threw their "loot sack" over her head and beat her with the "claw hammer" they conveniently found at the scene (Oh brother)..... MS's mother was confused and forgot to set the burglar alarm, another illusion... evidenced by the phone call, to Kitty Lifka. The phone call to Skinner, again to "set up the illusion" of a struggle/fight...."look for evidence under her fingernails." Oh brother!
Now we know, 1) someone was in the residence early in the morning (6:09 am) using a security code to disarm the system, 2) BS left the system off, at the direction of Mark Sievers 3) burner phones were used to communicate....despite the ILLUSION of not being in contact with the killers before or after
Bottom line, Sheriff Scott called it immediately....This was a "STAGED" robbery, in which nothing was stolen and planned solely for the purpose of killing a defenseless woman!...
NSS, you used the words, "ABSOLUTE FILTH, every one of them." (Please don't feel you have to hold back your opinion....I'm with ya' sistah!)

Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post

Could one of our really technical posters copy the picture and show the THREE CIRCULAR IMPACT spots and how they fall in a straight line and mark them as #1, #2, AND #3.... for others to see??? Thank you in advance
THANK YOU NIN.....Your generosity in providing information, the ability to make our "theories" play out with visual evidence, available from the photos referenced is remarkable!! (I am always humbled by your contributions.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVkVyNldibGIzaGs/view?pref=2&pli=1

IQ thanks, notice the pattern is all over the cloth material! Two's and three's repetitive and also singles.

Now, here is what may have happened that night:

Remember a few things,

• the purse on the kitchen chair
  • the items on the freezer unit in the garage
  • the van and the bloody spot
  • the key hanging on the mirror in the van
  • the alarm pad inside the utility room
  • the garage door
  • MS and CWW look-alikes

How did the killers know TS would not be able to get to the alarm pad inside the utility room and say reactivating the system or punching in a distress call? She was not suppose to reach that pad. And yet, her purse was located inside the kitchen on a chair. She either entered the kitchen and placed the purse there herself - but then she may have noticed the disarmed the alarm and either be suspicious or not and just reactivated it- or the purse was planted. Where were the dogs?? If she reached the kitchen chair to place her purse, she would be very suspicious by now, since it is my belief, that the dogs were locked away at that time.

So why did the purse land on the chair? Here is why..IT WAS ALL STAGED!!

The most critical moment right after TS's arrival, is the time between exiting the van and closing the lightened up (did the automatic light work?) garage. They could have controlled the noise, but they could not control, what would really happen inside that garage while the garage door was still open.

One attacker is inside the garage hiding behind the Mercedes in the right part of the bay. The other attacker is inside the house. The plan is to catch TS after the garage door is down, whether she is still inside the garage or already entering the utility room, but before she can reach the alarm pad!
Since that moment of closing the garage may have been critical, what is the best way to control her moves? One needs to lock the door from inside!!

I believe, that the individual securing TS from behind was CWW. If anyone was to get a glimpse from outside, they would "see" MS for a moment. That's only, if things went a bit unexpected.

So TS gets her luggage out of the car, which may have been located in the back of the van. And that would have required the garage door to stay open for unloading. She approaches the door leading inside the utility room, and it is locked. She takes her purse and possibly takes stuff out looking for the key to the door. That is how the items may have ended nice and neatly on the freezer unit. She can't find the key, the garage door is still open. She remembers **advertiser censored* key or *the* key hanging off the middle mirror or somewhere else in the front of the van. She takes the key, closes the garage while unlocking the door. The attack happens from behind (CWW in garage) holding her (bruised arms) and having a cloth-like material (sheet?) thrown over her head from the front (JR inside).

The killers viciously take her life. After the attack, the purse is placed on the kitchen chair, items out of the purse are thrown on the floor. The wallet contains blood splatters on the outside, which was in direct contact with the floor.
They rummage through the suitcase in the garage, the backpack is thrown between the van and the fridge, a place TS possibly did not occupy that night.

One of the killers returns the key inside the van and accidentally leaves a little drop of blood on the middle console.

It is very possible, that something else was placed back into TS's cosmetic bag located on the garage freezer. Her missing key?? Was there a key in her purse?? Where was the key? Who took it..

The hair brush on the freezer possibly contained some of the victim's hair, which the killers may have wrapped around the hammer and thrown into the main crime scene in an effort to plant false clues.

To me that - or a similar- scenario would make the most sense going by the evidence form my perspective.

-Nin

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8YnVseFNpWEpTeUk&usp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

I'm thinking it may be a slip, chemise, or teddy that she had on under her dress. The fabric appears too light and chiffon-like to be bed linens. Working off the theory that they may have pulled her dress off before (or during) the beating and this was partially pulled over her head at the same time.

RSBM

To me the "scarf" really looks as if it has a pre-existing pattern of red shapes in addition to the blood stains. Some of them look very symmetrical with a darker outline around them. Does anyone else see that?
I thought the same thing, with the pre-existing print. One, in particular, is the rectangular-shape that seems to not be "random."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back