2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is so awful how these tragedies expose so much personal and oh so private things about a person. Sometimes it is hard to keep things in context. The speaker was her sister, the one person she probably shared everything with. AL only spilled this private stuff in an effort to help find her beloved sister's murderer. I am sure no one, least of all TS would have ever dreamed her private conversations would be open to public scrutiny. So very sad.
I've thought about this a lot. Most of us here at WS were probably cringing while watching the AL interview and wanting to protect Teresa from any more harm.

But, I now feel it was necessary. She let us into their close relationship and let the world know who Teresa was; her loves, her passions, her faults, and her dreams.

Not having fully absorbed her sister's demise, I think AL may have been a bit pissed at Teresa, for causing this drama for their mom and family.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just an FWI for the many of us living outside the Ft Myers area and not subscribing to the local newspaper paper or electronic version. When viewing local media links you may become limited in the number of views available to you. The local newspaper can place a cookie on your computer connecting your IP address to their website. If you so choose to use an alternative path to their newspaper, one can right click on the little Chrome browser icon (yes it requires Chrome) and then left click on New Incognito Window this doesn't allow the website to place a cookie on your computer and each visit to that website will appear to be your first visit. Most times I play nice. It's rare I am naughty
attachment.php

Attachments

• drag dead body.jpg
    drag dead body.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 184
I failed to mention that this alternative path is also available on cell phones using Chrome. Open a Chrome window and in the upper right hand corner click on the small 3 dots then click on ​New Incognito Tab

Thanks! I don't know if my co-workers would agree with "calm voice" lol. With my caller, yes. Once I'm off the phone or not keyed up on the radio--- I can get a LITTLE loud and worked up. :happydance: It's a great job, very interesting and NEVER the same shift. I used to do it full-time, but took another full-time job in LE and now only work at 911 p/t. The stress level is off the charts and my co-workers that do it 40-60hrs. a week do NOT get enough credit!!

Just gotta say, Nocturnal 911.... my THANKS also to you & others in 911 Dpts. Since my grandson was very little & to this day (he's now 10), while in traffic whenever we see a fire truck, EMTs, Sheriff or Police cars, ambulance, all Military too.... we put our hands together in a quick little prayer for their safety & well-being as they go about their business. 911 Dpts are now added to that 'thoughts' list.

Your job stress level reminds me of air traffic controllers, wow.

Even though I would like the maternal family to get custody, I can also see BS making sure TS's memory lives on if she won custody. She cared for TS. Buying the carrots was an example. She was thinking of others. Can't blame her for MS's actions. The charade he put on for all these mths with his own mother. So sad

True, BS is not to blame for what MS did but I don't think her having custody would be a positive thing... she's too easily manipulated. JMO... regarding TS memory, etc---that would remain to be seen, so much we really don't know about BS AND her description of their marriage?! YES, she brought carrots for the dogs knowing TS would appreciate it BUT.... they were carrots for the dogs. I feel somewhat bad for BS being manipulated by MS regarding the alarm. I think 'wishy-washy' when thinking of BS---I'm 'on the fence' where she's concerned, unsettling is another feeling I have about her having custody. I'm not trying to make BS out as a 'marked' woman BUT..... MS is her son. With what we do know, I would NOT want my kids in her custody PERIOD. Can you say RED FLAG? Like all moms (& grandmothers too), we have radar. BS should be able to see her grandkids though---I would not deny her that but NO to custody.

Well said Msboo!

I agree now in regards to BS and your reply to the post I wrote. I wrote that about BS before the CK interview. I see things differently now regarding her.

I agree now in regards to BS and your reply to the post I wrote. I wrote that about BS before the CK interview. I see things differently now regarding her.
I agree too! I think we see a lot of things differently since CK's interview. God bless her- that had to be a difficult decision to make- thankfully she made the right one. She shed insight into every aspect of the man that Mark Sievers was and is. He fooled a lot of people apparently. AmazonRain should feel proud of her ability to read people- she saw right through him although I don't think anyone could ever predict just how dangerous he was.

In retrospect I think the biggest clue was his utter devotion (obsession) and controlling nature with the girls. I think that was a huge red flag but easily masked as a super caring, loving, and protective 'father'.

I honestly wonder what the heck might have happened to him in his childhood or what might have sent him down the path of seeing money as his value, with no respect for women or boundaries and the idea that parenting means smothering, controlling and fear?

I am not blaming anyone else just opining what perfect storm leads to his particular brand of narcissism and fear.

I honestly wonder what the heck might have happened to him in his childhood or what might have sent him down the path of seeing money as his value, with no respect for women or boundaries and the idea that parenting means smothering, controlling and fear?
Only MS or BS could possibly tell us about issues from MS childhood but if someone writes a tell-all book about MS I will prepay for my copy in advance. I am not so sure I see money as his value/end game. I see a lazy person that took the opportunist route when he spotted maybe a vulnerable lady. Once the first baby arrived the deal was sealed. I think we can all agree MS has zero respect for any woman. The 4 most important women in his life (initially sent mom to find body/placed guilt w alarm setting games, had is wife killed, sending his daughters to be raised by others.
You write parenting means smothering/control/fear. I equally call it MS playing the hand he dealt himself. I think he often used the kids as an excuse and alibi. " I know the house is sloppy honey but I have been so busy with the kids" " I was going to have dinner ready honey but the kids needed help with their homework". I am guessing the girls have had tons of easily/quickly prepared PBJ's, etc while MS grabbed another nap. He didn't mow lawn, didn't clean the pool, had a tutor for the girls, etc. The office assistant interview said MS rarely came into the office. I am not so sure MS smothered the girls rather than used them as pawns to control TS. I am guessing the girls had more unsupervised time inside the house than TS would prefer. TS probably felt like she was raising 3 kids. And MS was claimed to be immature so maybe he considered himself more of a big brother or friend to the girls rather than a parent.I feel sure MS liked the girls a lot but he had no idea how to love them. MS' ultimate selfish game he called life was determined to have an expiration date stamped all over it. What a path of destruction he leaves behind him.

Only MS or BS could possibly tell us about issues from MS childhood but if someone writes a tell-all book about MS I will prepay for my copy in advance. I am not so sure I see money as his value/end game. I see a lazy person that took the opportunist route when he spotted maybe a vulnerable lady. Once the first baby arrived the deal was sealed. I think we can all agree MS has zero respect for any woman. The 4 most important women in his life (initially sent mom to find body/placed guilt w alarm setting games, had is wife killed, sending his daughters to be raised by others.
You write parenting means smothering/control/fear. I equally call it MS playing the hand he dealt himself. I think he often used the kids as an excuse and alibi. " I know the house is sloppy honey but I have been so busy with the kids" " I was going to have dinner ready honey but the kids needed help with their homework". I am guessing the girls have had tons of easily/quickly prepared PBJ's, etc while MS grabbed another nap. He didn't mow lawn, didn't clean the pool, had a tutor for the girls, etc. The office assistant interview said MS rarely came into the office. I am not so sure MS smothered the girls rather than used them as pawns to control TS. I am guessing the girls had more unsupervised time inside the house than TS would prefer. TS probably felt like she was raising 3 kids. And MS was claimed to be immature so maybe he considered himself more of a big brother or friend to the girls rather than a parent.I feel sure MS liked the girls a lot but he had no idea how to love them. MS' ultimate selfish game he called life was determined to have an expiration date stamped all over it. What a path of destruction he leaves behind him.

Wow. Well thought out comment regarding MS.

I believe AmazonRain(gold start for her in my book) mentioned MS having a troubled childhood in one of her post, but that was quite a while back, so not sure where it is. So obviously others besides MS and BS know something about his early years.

Wow. Well thought out comment regarding MS.

I believe Amazon Rain (gold star for her in my book) mentioned MS having issues early in life, it was in one of her post a while back, but I can't remember exactly what she said. So obviously other besides MS and BS know about his early years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back