2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought there was other evidence JRR hadn't had any contact with MS regarding the planning. I mean, we knew that JRR knew MS before because of the photos from the wedding but also because of TSh talking about hanging out with CWW and AW and MS before the wedding night, I guess the night the "shenanigans" with the blindfold happened? :sick:

But I thought there was some confirmation through another interview with someone else or something that pretty much said MS did not know about JRR's planned involvement. I must just be thinking of TSh stating it as a fact. And you are right, Helper, it isn't necessarily true but I think it is. I just have a feeling, that's all.

That caught my attention too. Just because TSH says MS didn't know JRR was involved doesn't mean it's true. I love how everyone (msm and others) has run with that as if it is fact. If that local defense attorney has been "watching this high profile case" then you would think he has seen the wedding pics with JRR, TSH and MS standing together 3 feet apart. So to say Mr. Rogers never had any dealings with Mr. Sievers isn't true. The attorney is either a lousy sleuth or he is looking for work (wink, wink).

I read it differently I suppose. Just because he met MS doesn't mean that MS hired him for the murder of TS. CW could have done that without MS's knowledge. Not to bash FL, I love it here, lived here 45 years, but remember G Zimmerman and C. Anthony? I'm not saying there isn't more info to be released to solidify the connection, I'm only saying of what has been released, IMO, is not enough if we relying totally on JR to talk. I don't know of anyone stating that as a fact, end game. only as a fact of what had been released so far. Big difference Imo

eta: I meant CWW hired JR w/out MS's knowledge, not that CWW killed TS w/out MS's knowledge. I wanted to clarify

I think that if they're being held close its for a reason. They will be closely monitored if this is the case.

Ortiz holds a lot more than downtown but I would have no idea how they decide who goes where, except in instances like this where they need to be separated.

There is conflicting information out there. The NEWSPRESS reports JR was booked into the CORE facility at Ortiz:

The second of two men suspected in the murder of Estero doctor Teresa Sievers was booked into the Lee County's CORE facility on Ortiz Avenue shortly before 6 a.m. Tuesday.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...cide-suspect-rodgers-now-lee-county/80791290/
But then the LCSO states on their website about the downtown jail (BBM):

Maximum Security Jail

The Maximum Security Jail was originally built in 1983 in downtown Ft. Myers, adjacent to the courthouse. It is the location where all offenders in the county are booked, and it houses up to 457 inmates.

and about the Ortiz location:

Core Facility

The Core Facility was originally built in 2001 and an expansion was built in 2008. The Core Facility houses all classifications of inmates and has the ability to house 1216 inmates.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=site/about&cid=69

So JR's status on the booking page of the LCSO saying CORE-DORM 06S may either relate to the Ortiz location, which would not be in accordance with the booking procedure, or the CORE-DORM relates to the location inside the downtown jail facility identifying a certain block/part of the building.

-Nin

from video @ your link:

"My understanding is that CW is the only one that may have information leading to Mr. Sievers. Mr. Rogers never had any dealings with Mr. Sievers. If he has no direct link to Mr. Sievers, his testimony is worthless."
-Scott Moorey
(a local defense attorney who's been watching the high-profile case.)

Oh wait a minute, JR has had dealings with MS. According to Taylor, JR HATED Mark, and called him a d*ck. After all, JR did take MS's parking spot at CWW's wedding. MS was pi$$ed about it to!

So we do have that on our side. Hopefully, JR is the one that's more app to tell about MS hiring CWW to murder TS for the insurance $$$$. Plus the fact that he is not a fan of Marks at all. Add in JR's knowledge that MS's is able to roam around as free man, while JR will spend the rest of his life in a cage...Especially since this would never had happened if Mark hadn't devised this evil hit. MOO

On my phone, excuse mistakes

I thought of that as well. Trying to fit in as a local. Locals don't have sunburned faces, btw.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

After 8 hours of fishing in the Gulf this weekend I was looking a little pink. Too many sun rays = a little bit of jimmy ray

😉

JR's older mugshot also shows reddish cheeks:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• jr mugs.jpg
    jr mugs.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 210
Oh wait a minute, JR has had dealings with MS. According to Taylor, JR HATED Mark, and called him a d*ck. After all, JR did take MS's parking spot at CWW's wedding. MS was pi$$ed about it to!

So we do have that on our side. Hopefully, JR is the one that's more app to tell about MS hiring CWW to murder TS for the insurance $$$$. Plus the fact that he is not a fan of Marks at all. Add in JR's knowledge that MS's is able to roam around as free man, while JR will spend the rest of his life in a cage...Especially since this would never had happened if Mark hadn't devised this evil hit. MOO

Agree. They think simple-minded and are super egotistical.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No, No, I would never attempt any contact with any of them! I am scheduled for Federal Jury Duty starting March 1st!

I am scheduled to report for jury duty in the 20th judicial circuit court on March 2nd. Sure hope it is not voir dire for CWW's jury. Could never serve on that jury...surely I will be excused as there is no way I can agree to be "impartial" based upon what has been uncovered on WS.

There is conflicting information out there. The NEWSPRESS reports JR was booked into the CORE facility at Ortiz:

The second of two men suspected in the murder of Estero doctor Teresa Sievers was booked into the Lee County's CORE facility on Ortiz Avenue shortly before 6 a.m. Tuesday.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...cide-suspect-rodgers-now-lee-county/80791290/
But then the LCSO states on their website about the downtown jail (BBM):

Maximum Security Jail

The Maximum Security Jail was originally built in 1983 in downtown Ft. Myers, adjacent to the courthouse. It is the location where all offenders in the county are booked, and it houses up to 457 inmates.

and about the Ortiz location:

Core Facility

The Core Facility was originally built in 2001 and an expansion was built in 2008. The Core Facility houses all classifications of inmates and has the ability to house 1216 inmates.

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=site/about&cid=69

So JR's status on the booking page of the LCSO saying CORE-DORM 06S may either relate to the Ortiz location, which would not be in accordance with the booking procedure, or the CORE-DORM relates to the location inside the downtown jail facility identifying a certain block/part of the building.

-Nin

Thanks NIN! You are always so awesone with all the research you do! Not sure if this helps, but the status in red on the booking page, ex. CORE DORM06S, is the inmates current location. It updates as they go through intake, processing, and any transfers, etc. So it saying CORE now doesn't mean they were originally booked at Ortiz. I don't think anyone is "booked" there, only downtown, then bussed and processed there. So maybe that is what the News- Press meant? Maybe they mispoke and meant housed.

After viewing JR's Inmate Detail I looked up CWW's.... states he's in "JAIL-2 E BLOCK".

ALSO noticed on JR's info, it states "Sched Trial Date: 2016-03-28, 8:30AM". Has he exercised his right to a speedy trial???? If this was really a hearing it would state "Hearing", right?

Let's no forget. He had to wait for his 10k for the hit but later found out that Mark had 40k hidden 2 ft away from where the killing took place.

The only thing Jimmy got were shoes and a Florida tshirt for the mrs and maybe $500 at most. And now he is facing decades in jail while Mark enjoys the fruit of Jimmys labor. Lol. Jimmy will be singing more than the Temptations. Lol.

While things JRR would tell prosecutors about anything he knows about the relationship between MS and CWW may not be admissible as evidence in a trial, it surely could end up being of value to investigators.

All the way down to Florida, hanging out while waiting to do the deed, entering the house to await Teresa's arrival, and then the long drive back after they killed her, does anyone really think the two of them never discussed MS at all?

cww and JR were together for hours on the way to Florida and the way back. I find it impossible to believe that they did not talk about plenty .

JRR will fold when he realizes he is looking at the death penalty. I think he feels like a cartton bad guy now, but the reality will set in

I just need to remind peeps... the DP is not yet on the table as they are currently charged with 2nd degree murder.

In FL, prosecutors have to take cases to, as NG would say, "a SECRET Grand Jury" in order to charge with 1st degree felony murder.

Now that the Missouri Two are in the same state and being represented by public defenders, I think that the negotiations will include not going to the GJ for 1st degree charges which could trigger the death penalty. Remember, FL is a state without parole and 2nd degree murder can carry a life sentence. I'm not sure, but all they could get is gain time for good behavior year after year after year after year.

There's another factor to consider as well. Just how loyal will the "brother from another mother" be, considering his best friend would possibly get all the millions in insurance money and live the "good life" if he didn't go along and get him arrested?

While things JRR would tell prosecutors about anything he knows about the relationship between MS and CWW may not be admissible as evidence in a trial, it surely could end up being of value to investigators.

All the way down to Florida, hanging out while waiting to do the deed, entering the house to await Teresa's arrival, and then the long drive back after they killed her, does anyone really think the two of them never discussed MS at all?

I suppose it depends what really happened, but JR could have more tangible testimony with regard to MS' involvement.

Did CWW know/use the alarm code?
Did CWW know the alarm would be off on the evening of the murder?
Was there an envelope of money waiting for CWW at Jarvis to use for their shopping spree in Walmart?
Did CWW receive updates on TS's journey back from CT/NY?

Maybe something else.

Just thinking out loud.

MS may not of had any direct involvement in hiring JR, but there is a good chance CW told JR everything on the long drive. CW was confident they covered thier tracks and would never be caught. He probably also believed JR would never tell anyone about the murder because it would get him in trouble too. I believe there were talks in the car about how MS and CW planned the murder. Information that could lead to evidence against MS. At least that is my hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back