2024 Discrimination Law Canada and "lesbian couple beaten by men"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the reports, but it sounds like two Canadian women in Canada were being Canadian when about 10 men, believed to be of Middle Eastern descent, hurt them, in Canada, two women.

" ... the group of about 10 men, which Emma and Tori believe to be of Middle Eastern descent and from Syria

"A Lesbian couple was beaten by group of men who they accuse of first making rude comments
about their sexuality while they were out celebrating their birthdays.

Terrifying scenes captured on video show the couple surrounded by nearly a dozen men, with one woman lying on the floor while another appears to be held back by one of the alleged attackers.

The assault came after one of the men allegedly made a rude comment about Emma MacLean as she was walking in downtown Halifax, Canada, with her girlfriend Tori Hogan after visiting a few bars to celebrate Emma's birthday on June 22."

"Tori, upset about the slur, stood up for Emma and said: 'Hey, watch your mouth, that's my girlfriend,' as she followed the men to confront them, Saltwire reports.

But then the group of about 10 men, which Emma and Tori believe to be of Middle Eastern descent and from Syria, allegedly started beating Tori around 1.30am.

'I see Tori being pushed on the stairs right in front of the BMO Centre, and they are cement stairs, and she's on her back - that's when all the men started punching and kicking them,' Emma told CTV News. "

Canadians should pay attention when two women in Canada are beaten by 10 men believed to be from the Middle East.

Canada should not sleep walk into accepting that men occasionally beat women when they speak up.

Canadians should pay attention when two women in Canada are beaten by 10 men believed to be from the Middle East.

Canada should not sleep walk into accepting that men occasionally beat women when they speak up.

hopefully they catch them and they release really quickly we don't tolerate that crap here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back