CA CA - Georgia Moses, 12, strangled, Petaluma, 13 Aug 1997

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Georgia M came to mind after the recent arrest of the suspect in the strangulation death of this 13 yr old girl..
speculation, imo.
fwiw..

32 min (32.3 mi) via US-101 N

Last edited:
"Georgia was last seen at about 10pm Aug 13 near the intersection of Sebastopol Rd and Dutton Ave in Santa Rosa. She was accompanied by an unknown black male."

"The suspect is described as a black male, 25 to 30 years old, 6-foot-2 to 6-foot-4, about 200 pounds, closely cropped black hair, medium complexion, slight mustache, driving a small white four door vehicle."

(MOO. I can't remember if they ever ruled this guy out. I need to go back and listen to her sisters podcast again.)

Attachments

• Petaluma_Argus_Courier_1997_10_24_3.jpg
    Petaluma_Argus_Courier_1997_10_24_3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
''In a statement, the Sonoma Sheriff’s Department said the friends had parted ways when Georgia got into a “small, white four-door car” with a Black man aged between 25-30, according to police.

The man was approximately 6-foot-2 to 6-foot-4 and about 200 pounds with very short black hair, authorities said, adding that he “is a person of interest whom we have not been able to identify”.

''On the same day Georgia’s body was found, Child Protective Services (CPS) stopped by her mother’s home in Santa Rosa to inquire about a suspected sex offender in the area. While they were there, Turner spoke up about her sister being missing.''
“While there is a sketch circulating of a ‘person of interest,’ I personally believe more than one person holds responsibility for what happened to my sister,” Turner wrote on Facebook.''
1721834557638.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back