2024 Hurricane and Tropical Weather

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a Bull Terrier. He is an ungovernable clown! Loves everybody. Cheerful and lively.

I know it says tied up but I wondered if this one had slipped away during a rush to pack and leave and got caught up on the fence while wandering. I can’t see the tying part clearly in the video.

Mine will get tangled and doesn’t try to sort it out he just stands there looking at me. He won’t even lift one leg loose if he steps over the leash.

My German Shepherd when tangled right away starts to sort it out. Even my husband remarked look at the GS puppy pick up his leg when his leash gets between.

The Bull Terrier’s got this attitude of like I’m stuck that’s on you.

This guy looks well-nourished and healthy.

His pink areas look good not like he has been left out in the sun.

He had on a collar. Appears to be neutered.

Its just like a Bull Terrier to be the center of attention even with a hurricane!

imo
They rescued him from the interstate, so I doubt he just found himself caught up there. I’m personally glad to know that he was not returned to his owners.

This is such an incredible story. He was out at sea when his boat sank and suffered through the 28 foot waves in Hurricane Milton.

I just have no words to express how lucky this man was.

This is such an incredible story. He was out at sea when his boat sank and suffered through the 28 foot waves in Hurricane Milton.

I just have no words to express how lucky this man was.
According to the Wail, the Coastguard originally tried to rescue him before the hurricane arrived but were unable to do so and they were astonished that he had managed to survive when they went back to look for him afterwards.

If I were him, I'd buy a lottery ticket.

They rescued him from the interstate, so I doubt he just found himself caught up there. I’m personally glad to know that he was not returned to his owners.

The dog was rescued off the right of way a bit of distance from the interstate travel lanes at a flimsy fence next to a wooded area that could have residential nearby.

If he was abandoned they didn’t want him so they wouldn’t take him back if offered I assume.

imo

I just don’t want to believe someone left a sensitive, high maintenance, expensive previously cared for dog tied in a water filled ditch too far off the road to really be seen if being offered up to a taker.

Or that a house dog would be left to die in a hurricane alone.

It could be a DV incident if it’s so where the dog was ejected from a traveling vehicle and the caretaker was helpless with the evacuations.

They’re little showstoppers he could have been given away in an instant if the issue was inability to care for it under evacuation.

Sorry to go on so.

Imo

Well I guess I’ll be glamping for a bit.
I'm sure you'll make it look fabulous. :D

Wind up flashlights are great if you can get them.
Hygiene products that don't require running water.
Food that doesn't require refrigeration or cooking.
Power banks for keeping your phone charged.
(Used to live somewhere remote where the power was out for a minimum of one day a week during the summer. You probably already know all this, but someone else might find it useful.)

MOO

According to the Wail, the Coastguard originally tried to rescue him before the hurricane arrived but were unable to do so and they were astonished that he had managed to survive when they went back to look for him afterwards.

If I were him, I'd buy a lottery ticket.
Yes. The Coast Guard were able to rescue the two other men on the boat, but as he was teh Captain, he waited till last and the Coast Guard couldn't get to him before the conditions turned dangerous on them, so they gave him instructions to use the cooler, get his emergency radio, and put on a life jacket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back