2024 Hurricane and Tropical Weather

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello from the heart of Appalachia! Been a tough couple of days, but I got spotty service today. I have not seen the pictures from surrounding areas yet and for that I am grateful. My daughter and her family were finally able to flee Asheville when I40 East opened today. I am so grateful! I am in Brevard NC. And it's like the Truman Show, disaster all around me, but here I'm in a bubble. Lights on downtown, everything's normal, except for until today no internet. Where i am there is still no power, sketchy internet, no water and I guess no way out. We kind of are in our bubble. I dunno pray, pray hard for Appalachia, I guess right now, sitting here watching humming birds go at my pineapple sage, pray so hard.

I’m grateful you’re okay! I’m so sorry about the loss & damage to your community.

Hello from the heart of Appalachia! Been a tough couple of days, but I got spotty service today. I have not seen the pictures from surrounding areas yet and for that I am grateful. My daughter and her family were finally able to flee Asheville when I40 East opened today. I am so grateful! I am in Brevard NC. And it's like the Truman Show, disaster all around me, but here I'm in a bubble. Lights on downtown, everything's normal, except for until today no internet. Where i am there is still no power, sketchy internet, no water and I guess no way out. We kind of are in our bubble. I dunno pray, pray hard for Appalachia, I guess right now, sitting here watching humming birds go at my pineapple sage, pray so hard.
Relieved to hear from you and wonderful your family is able to evacuate! I hope resources are moved into the area stat and helping the people is the priority.

So happy that you are able to post and update us! Brevard is a favorite place!!

I saw online the photos of one of my favorite places, very near you - Pretty Place! It survived but has significant damage.

Prayers going up for you!!

Pretty Place — YMCA Camp Greenville

So happy that you are able to post and update us! Brevard is a favorite place!!

I saw online the photos of one of my favorite places, very near you - Pretty Place! It survived but has significant damage.

Prayers going up for you!!

Pretty Place — YMCA Camp Greenville

I haven't have the heart to look at pictures yet, but I do love Pretty Place! Glad it's ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971
Back