26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it - the birthday party was for the oldest - he turned 8. The party was Sunday - the day before Lisa went missing.

I haven't kept up with this case but am now trying to catch up. Have we heard anything else about anyone that attended the party? Did any adults hang around during the party or did they just drop off their children? Have any of these people been questioned? Also, when the news broke where DB admitted to drinking that night they stated in the report that she went with her brother to buy the wine? Does anyone know her brothers age and did he stay at the house drinking with her that night?

This is something we've been wondering about for weeks, though, especially since we heard about the Sunday birthday party. Who saw Lisa when, other than the parents, but including the siblings, in between the dynamically changing timelines of the parents?

So MSM = main stream coverage? I thought it was a TV station..lol

Once again I have moved 12 posts. If your post is missing I provided a link earlier about where to discuss conflicting statements of the family.

So now let me ask you all a question????? Is there some way I can make it more clear what this thread is about? Other than tell you what the title is?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152343&page=4

This thread is about today's news. Todays coverage of the case.

If we have to keep chasing these threads we will have to eliminate it. So come on. Keep it a current news thread and find a thread for your other discussions or if there is none, start a new one.

Thanks.

Are we allowed to discuss reports from today here or is it solely for links to today's news reports? TIA

I know, Whisperer! I had to ask last week because I had no idea! Between that and all the MOOing, I had no idea what kind of place I'd stumbled upon.
:floorlaugh:

Re the comments of BS to RadarOnline: well, I'm glad he mentioned the $100,000 reward again, at least.

sarx and oriah,
I am so sorry you have to hear all this bunk in the msm! :rocker:

Pretty much confirms for me that I can't believe a damn thing MSM says because they can't keep it straight. I am so disgusted with the reporting in this case(well...not just this one) I was a better journalist in Jr. High for crying out loud. Nope not listening to media or attorney's anymore. LE and the parents and only if it a video. I guess they can edit those all out of context too though...Heck what to believe. LE won't talk and the rest is junk! JMO

Are we allowed to discuss reports from today here or is it solely for links to today's news reports? TIA

it is for reporting on msm coverage... if you think a new item of interest comes up that does not have a new thread you can start a new one. If the article or report contributes to an existing thread take the general discussion of that topic there.

hope that helps

If JI wasn't home during the day, maybe she started drinking earlier than stated. IMO, she may have been drinking when she went to the store. As of a few minutes ago, we had assumed JI was home watching the kids when she and her brother were shopping. Now we "hear" a neighbor was there watching the kids.

DB says she fixed dinner for her neighbor and her child. Next thing we will hear is she called out for pizza.

I'm still perplexed over the cell phones. jeremy had one. He had too. He is an electrician and had to have one. Dollars to donuts, it was in his name. How could he let the other ones get shut off if they were necessary. Point is, they weren't necessary. He had one. Was he deceiving the public when he said the intruders took all their cells so they couldn't call for help? Possibly.

Picture this thread as a place that anyone who works all day can come to, read 5 or 6 pages, find all the latest links, and know exactly what happened that day.

All of the rest belongs on topic threads. Thanks Guys.

If JI wasn't home during the day, maybe she started drinking earlier than stated. IMO, she may have been drinking when she went to the store. As of a few minutes ago, we had assumed JI was home watching the kids when she and her brother were shopping. Now we "hear" a neighbor was there watching the kids.

DB says she fixed dinner for her neighbor and her child. Next thing we will hear is she called out for pizza.

I'm still perplexed over the cell phones. jeremy had one. He had too. He is an electrician and had to have one. Dollars to donuts, it was in his name. How could he let the other ones get shut off if they were necessary. Point is, they weren't necessary. He had one. Was he deceiving the public when he said the intruders took all their cells so they couldn't call for help? Possibly.

Here's my JMHO -

First: If the neighbor watched the kids while DB went to the store - you're right - WTH was JI? But, more inportantly it brings JI's statement that LE said to him about possibly an accident or something happened in the 2 hours HE WAS HOME that day. So, if he had already left for work - or wasn't home - what 2 hours that JI was home that day are we talking about?

Second: JI's cell. IMO that he had a work cell. He had a work truck and most likely the company gave each truck/worker a work issued cell. It was probably in the company name - not his. His personal cell was one of the 3 that were taken. I know a lot of construction people in all areas and they all have company issued cells - some of the iron workers actually have the fancy ones and use them to communicate with the crane operators and other people on the ground.

JMHO

I've been reading all day kinda tired to read back but I thought I heard that the parents are letting professionals talk to the boys?

Did you feel a little quake just recently?
:eek:fftopic:
Rut roh! Were you napping? good grief..since I hadn't seen you, I was scared you were sleeping longer than usual (private joke). I haven't felt anything here. We don't feel much under 5.3 around here. I'm in San Jose...been here for the last few days. OMG! Heading up North tonight. Stay awake doc, please.....:floorlaugh:

Picture this thread as a place that anyone who works all day can come to, read 5 or 6 pages, find all the latest links, and know exactly what happened that day.

All of the rest belongs on topic threads. Thanks Guys.
I missed where the title no longer has "discussion" in it! The standard changed...and that's OK. :)

But still confused...I thought that was what the Media Links - No Discussion thread was for...chronological posts...and reading of the "daily" and "recent" stuff (no discussion) would be handled by consecutive, dated posts...

I am trainable. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member