26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG and Dr. Drew talking about the boys and Dr. Drew used the word "bizarre" that DB has said that she hasn't talked to the boys about it.

Now, Dr. Drew said he heard that both boys did go to bed with DB and the 8 yr old got up at some point and went to his room and the top bunk.

WHOA!!!

Then Dr. Drew talking about "drinking buddy" neighbor and how she was estranged from her husband. That husband was not allowed back into neighbor's house that night (me- I've heard Dr. Drew say this before - but the next is new) and that said neighbor's husband blamed DB and JI for this "estranged situation" between him and his wife!!

WHOA AGAIN!

What is this? Dr. Drew is asking NG about the neighbor's husband who was not allowed to come home that night...

NG says mommy needs to "man up" and go talk to LE without daddy holding her hand.

NG recognizes that mommy failed poly and especially on the "do you know where Lisa is" question.

But, NG can't discount this strange neighbor sighting the man walking with the baby. And then you have the HRD dog hit in mommy's bedroom.

Me: my head hurts.

hmm-OK did not know that-but you say can testify,but is the law written -that they don't have to-but if its a child and the spouse
knows-would the court make that spouse testify?
don't worry about finding it..I know its late!!

Thanks.

:eek:fftopic:
It was stated once a child is under the age of 18 and the child is the victim, they can testify against one another. Same as when HaLeigh Cummings went missing, IF Ron & Misty were married when HaLeigh went missing, they could testify against one another.

Not all states have this, but I believe Missouri is one of them.

NG trying to figure out how a poopy diaper could cause a cadaver dog to hit.

From what I understood the guest was explaining that it would have to be from a dead person - the poop would have to be from a dead person in order for the cadaver dog to hit on it.

A cadaver dog will hit on a piece of body tissue also - if that is all that is available for the dog to hit on.

So.... the poopy diaper that was hit on by a cadaver dog in the Irwin home, came from a dead child that was wearing that diaper.....????????

This is my opinion of what the guest speaker was saying.,..

NG and Dr. Drew talking about the boys and Dr. Drew used the word "bizarre" that DB has said that she hasn't talked to the boys about it.

Now, Dr. Drew said he heard that both boys did go to bed with DB and the 8 yr old got up at some point and went to his room and the top bunk.

WHOA!!!

Then Dr. Drew talking about "drinking buddy" neighbor and how she was estranged from her husband. That husband was not allowed back into neighbor's house that night (me- I've heard Dr. Drew say this before - but the next is new) and that said neighbor's husband blamed DB and JI for this "estranged situation" between him and his wife!!

WHOA AGAIN!
BBM
When he said this the first time..I had a feeling the neighbor was going to blame DB & JI-But I never posted anything about it,but knew it was coming!!

OK wait. I thought I could not get more confused about this case. But...

In the beginning, I heard Jeremy say the first thing he did when he arrived home was to check on the boys (boys plural). Don't know if that was a misstatement or not, because later he said he checked the boys but only one was there. I found that notable, but it may have all been part of MSM editing of his comments.

And also in the beginning, Deborah herself said the six year old was sleeping with her. This was before the "I got drunk and possibly blacked out" statement. However, even though she said she possibly blacked out, she still stated that she stopped by the boys' room and asked them if they wanted to sleep with her.

Today I read here on WS something about Deborah saying both boys were sleeping with her?

Is what I underlined above a fact or just rumor? (That is, that Deborah is now alleging that both boys slept with her). And if it has been reported, who is the source please?

What's up with these people? 'It's black', 'it's white', 'it's purple'.....WTH? How many versions are there?

Not to quote myself, but...tonite on Nancy Grace or Dr. Drew, they are talking about the boy who was sleeping with Deborah was disturbed somehow in the night and ended up moving to the top bunk in the boys room.

So there you go...version 427.

This is like a never-ending replay of "Who's On First?"!

NG just had Lisa the witness on by phone. Again she says that man with baby was "very" tall. At least 5'7" .....
Since when is 5'7" vey tall for a man?

He keeps getting shorter. I am pretty sure she was saying he was 5'8'-6'0" just the other day.
:floorlaugh:

WHOA!!!

WHOA AGAIN!

Well, I'll need a msm report on that before I run with it, but...:eek:

I think she mentioned common-law marriages and that they aren't recognized in their state.

Since DB is legally married to another man even if the state recognized common law marriage how could it apply to her? Bigamy is not allowed in any state.

WHOA AGAIN!

SBM, Wow tell me more. Was the drinking buddy over that night because of a domestic issue with her husband at home? Not being allowed back in his own home sounds serious, like LE stepped in.

MOO

WHOA!!!

WHOA AGAIN!

Remind me again: did JI say this when he was asked about who could do this? "People who cheat on their husbands?"

Can I borrow this from teh?

THUD

Remind me again: did JI say this when he was asked about who could do this? "People who cheat on their husbands?"

Can I borrow this from teh?

THUD

And those who are divorced.

SBM, Wow tell me more. Was the drinking buddy over that night because of a domestic issue with her husband at home? Not being allowed back in his own home sounds serious, like LE stepped in.

MOO

BBM

I wouldn't go that far as to say LE was aware of any domestic type situation with the neighbor. I took it as "drinking buddy" neighbor was really ticked off at hubby and therefore, he was NOT allowed to come home that night.

I would really like to know what neighbor hubby did to tick her off so bad - you know those two BFF girlfriends were certainly having a man-bash that night.

JMHO

WHOA!!!

WHOA AGAIN!

I didn't put much stock in the interviews with Deborah's "former" friends at the army base, but didn't one of them suggest that DB flirted with other women's husbands? :eek:

Ok, I decided to have some quality time with my kids and I missed all of HLN, I am trying to catch up but one thing that did catch my attention was the fact that we didnt know who watched the kids when Db went to the store, now we find out that JI was home, didnt leave for work until about 5:30sih and a neighbor watched the kids??? That sound bizarre to me in itself. If she knew she was going to be at the store that long, why not either go earlier or take the kids with her if JI was leaving for work. (At least we would have Lisa on camera then, oh how I wish).. Another thing that is boggling about this NEW time line again to me is that if he went to work at around 5:30, he was only working a 5 hour day then?? He said he was supposed to be home at around 10:30pm I thought and he didnt come home till around 3:30am. This is what this is making me do...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog