26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link thanks to Patty G:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20540037,00.html
People Magazine 10/26/2011 Re: Why Parents won't sit down with Investigators.
And, it includes SY saying, "I don't think it would be appropriate for me to detail the conversations that take place between the detectives and the attorneys," says Kansas City Police spokesman Capt. Steve Young.

"But I do know the detectives have outlined what we need to them, and as of [Tuesday] afternoon, the parents have not sat down with detectives," Young said. "Any discussion of conditions to that happening need to take place between detectives and the attorneys, not through me to the media."

I wonder if they will answer questions during these daily pc's? What could they possibly say daily?

Anyone else watching Vinnie Politan? He had a HRD dog handler on. Pretty interesting.

I wonder if they will answer questions during these daily pc's? What could they possibly say daily?

Likely they will harp on the two men and a baby, the white blob on the gas station video, and where to send monetary donations.

Disclaimer: I didn't see the segment. Is there a link to it yet? Methinx our Oriah and sarx will love this one.

I'm skeptical that a defense attorney would know (yet) exactly which areas were x-rayed and exactly where the decomp hit was, to try to match them up, if that's what she meant. Is she expecting to see decomp (or other) scent particles without a microscope? :crazy:

Unless the alleged list of questions (link and post somewhere here) provided from LE to attorneys include such specifics...

Methinks sarx has probably stroked out.

Oriah has just beaten a foam bat against a foam wall for...awhile.

Vinnie Politan (HLN) just had a K9 expert on and she claimed that dogs can hit on fecal matter and diapers if the fecal matter has human remains in it. Maybe that means blood in the fecal matter.

Another person on stated that maybe LE took shavings of the carpet instead of a full section of the carpet.

They just showed the Cyndy Short segment again where she comments about how the carpet from the shed was paraded in and out. She makes the statement that the xrays that LE took of the walls of the house did not support a scent from the house. ????? How does an xray support a cadaver dog scent from the house?

FWIW...Yesterday, Mike Brookes (former FBI) said cadaver dogs do hit on blood.

Oh Emm Gee!!!

HLN just put up side by side pictures of DB and KC. :eek:

I would now like to announce:

Please step into the car, pull the overhead bar down until you hear it click, fasten the seat belt and prepare for the ride of your life!!!!!

:rollercoaster: :rollercoaster: :rollercoaster:

Ok- this is a serious question.
Do these media outlets get ALL of their info from Websleuths... and then go out and 'find' an 'expert' to back up what they are talking about??

Cuz I'm about to start suing.

I just watched that as well. The K9 guest had an HRD dog with her, and he did find the hidden bag of HR in the studio. When questioned by Vinnie, she did say that an HRD dog will hit on shed skin and also on shed blood. Vinnie asked specifically about the age of the scent...and she did say it could be years old. If they post the video on HLN, I will bring it here and do an ETA.

Did that guy that's in front of the hosue just say that the "drinking buddy" neighbor was who watched the kids the night DB went to the grocery for the wine run?

I think he did.

Did that guy that's in front of the hosue just say that the "drinking buddy" neighbor was who watched the kids the night DB went to the grocery for the wine run?

I think he did.

Huh? On HLN?

FWIW...Yesterday, Mike Brookes (former FBI) said cadaver dogs do hit on blood.

THEY DO. They SHOULD NOT ALERT on just plain ole adult or baby POOP.

(Oriah goes off to stroke off as well.)

This is pure speculation that CPS is involved in the way described ^above^.. This is not what is happening in this case at this time.. As far as CPS involvement they've HAD INVOLVEMENT AT SOME CAPACITY FROM THE BEGINNING.. it is their social workers that interviewed the children way back at the beginning..with the parents full consent.. One son for 50mins and one son for 30 mins.. But as far as what is described ^above^ IS NOT ACCURATE IN THIS CASE at this time at all..

We don't know if CPS is involved at this point or not. I think they probably are just because of the mother's public admission to being drunk while the children were in her care.

JMO

I think he did.
Where...which interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members