2nd Anniversary of Baby Lisa's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often do they have to? Really.. They talked to LE.

I want to see Lisa found. I believe that night she was taken and people saw her being taken. I believe that someone knows something more and is not speaking right from that little area.

In the middle of the night.. She was taken. People don't usually see people get taken..

BBM So which is it Scarlett?? :floorlaugh:

But I showed you a screenshot where I wasn't able to send a friend request to them. I don't have any mutual friends; you do. FB even has an option where only "friends of friends" can send a friend request.

I can't blame them for being cautious, it is what it is I guess.

I can't blame them for being cautious, it is what it is I guess.

There is no excuse for an official FB page for a missing person to only be available to people who are already mutual friends. Somehow, other families of missing persons manage to have public pages for their loved ones.

There is no excuse for an official FB page for a missing person to only be available to people who are already mutual friends. Somehow, other families of missing persons manage to have public pages for their loved ones.

This is what Salem said about the Find Baby Lisa Irwin Facebook page.

Old 09-14-2012, 08:06 PM
WS Administrator

Hi Guys - I'm gonna lock this thread up. While I understand your frustration, this is going to turn into a bashing thread and we just are not going to go there.

facebook pages can be set up anyway someone wants. It very well could be that it is just an information page or that the parents received lots of hateful messages. It doesn't really matter, because it is what it is. We can spin all we want, but that won't help find Lisa or bring her home.

Thanks,

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8364026&postcount=12"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Why is the public blocked from the official Lisa Irwin FB page?[/ame]

It isn't a Facebook page, it is a FB PROFILE. You cannot "friend" a page, only a profile. You "Like" a page, you "friend" a profile, FWIW.

It isn't a Facebook page, it is a FB PROFILE. You cannot "friend" a page, only a profile. You "Like" a page, you "friend" a profile, FWIW.

I have no idea what your talking about. And why does it matter who can "like" what on Facebook?

I have no idea what your talking about. And why does it matter who can "like" what on Facebook?

No need to be rude. I was merely pointing out the differences. A page can be followed & seen by everyone; a profile can be set to private, so only those you approve can see the content, & you choose what content is public/private & so forth. Lisa's "Kidnapped" page is a private profile, just trying to explain things for those who are unaware of how Facebook works.

No need to be rude. I was merely pointing out the differences. A page can be followed & seen by everyone; a profile can be set to private, so only those you approve can see the content, & you choose what content is public/private & so forth. Lisa's "Kidnapped" page is a private profile, just trying to explain things for those who are unaware of how Facebook works.
If you think that I'm being rude, hit the alert button. I don't see how explaining Facebook workings has anything to do with this thread.

Well,I do know what I DON'T see on TV or anywhere else, & that is Lisa's face & name. If it were my child, I would move heaven & earth. But that's just me.

No idea what it feels like. Especially when the public is constantly smearing you.

You don't know what they are doing or who they are consulting with. Most importantly what are the Police doing? IT is their job to find her.

Why? Maybe they have been inundated with HATE posts and so that one is to keep it clean.

They don't need an excuse to handle this as they see fit.

You are free to make any page you like if you feel it should be run differently...

But this is their child missing.

this thread is not to discuss Facebook. when there is news about the anniversary please alert this post and the thread will be opened.

Stay on topic, don't fight and bicker.

Salem

If you mean a photo to the left, it was taken two days before she went missing. It's a cropped version of her from a family birthday party, which was on that Sunday.

The photo on the right. The new NCMEC flyer comes up when I click that link. I attached the photo below.

Attachments

• lisaageprogression.JPG
    lisaageprogression.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
The photo on the right. The new NCMEC flyer comes up when I click that link. I attached the photo below.

thank you so much. I had called the center earlier today but they hadn't gotten back to me. I really appreciate this.

Hard to picture her being grown. Reminds me a lot of my own 2year old

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members