3:45 am cops search georges trunk PART 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, the cops can come get your property because they think you have poor impulse control, it doesn't matter that you don't have a criminal record and you are legally entitled to possess it.
It's so easy to give up the rights of others.
respectfully....this is not about rights. She is on home confinement. He cannot have a gun in his house, around his house, under his house, floating in the air above his house...in the trunk of a car in his house......

And yes....le finds out he is hiding a gun in his house while casey is there...it is not his toy anymore.

So, are we certain now that it was a gun they were after?

Wonder if g played golf....if so that could be a cover for his woods...

Why would you carry your weapon in the tire well of your vehicle?

Because your daughter is on bail, you have protesters outside and George seems to have a deluded view of the world.

He claims he would give up HIS house and his car and Cindy would give up her car too. By all accounts George (won't link but it can be looked up) isn't on the loan. yes, it's their house, but by no means HIS house.

George has a twisted idea even after being LE at one time-- that he can wrap his house in yellow tape and that's sound logic. George is not stable at the moment, doubt I would be.

I don't like one darn thing that family has done of late, but I have no doubts at all, George is on his last leg of reality. I don't wish to watch public shootings. jmo.

Well, you are right. Their rights are being tampered with. They have also played games with LE, accused them of not doing there job, said terrible things about TES. It's in a grey area because his daughter whose bond says there cannot be guns in the house is staying there.

If he wants to hire an attorney he can fight them. Same as Drew Peterson. Remember how he fought to get his guns back.

If you make LE your enemy they can and will harass you. I am not saying it's right, but I know for sure it happens.

In this case I am with OCSO and FBI all the way!! If George lost it, as he is prone to do, he could go out and kill a citizen.

The answer to your question is that they probably did violate his rights, but it's a grey area in this case and they are going to take advantage of it.

It seems to me that they love keeping this family off guard. The 2:45 am visit is proof of that to me.:)
no rights have been violated here. When george offered his home up for a place of home confinement he knew the rules and agreed to them.

Where should he have put his weapon usually? Should he have handed it to LE to hold until KC no longer at his home out on bond

Great, the cops can come get your property because they think you have poor impulse control, it doesn't matter that you don't have a criminal record and you are legally entitled to possess it.

Actually no the cops can come get the property cause it's in the conditions of the house arrest.

George would call the law on himself and report the location of the gun. On the advice of an atty. jmo. He was told where to put that gun and where police needed to find it. jmo.

I know where people here are coming from on gun rights though. I feel the same way.

I better shut up about it here though. It tends to get ugly between those who do and don't believe in gun rights the same way. LOL

I understand your viewpoint, but don't you think the circumstances here are a bit different?

If it was a known, legal restriction of Casey's bond release, then it isn't so much stripping Geo's rights as it is expecting him to comply with the rules so he can have his Daughter home, whether we agree with it or not.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before since I was busy playing with photoshop (LOL) but it seems to me that LE must have known the gun was there. Does anyone think it's possible that things were getting so "crazy" in the house that someone thought it was an "explosive" situation and called LE in the middle of the night to go get the gun out of the car (maybe Lee) and told LE where the gun was. It just seems too coincidental that the search was that narrow and quick and produced something as important as a gun. Just a thought.

I know where people here are coming from on gun rights though. I feel the same way.

I better shut up about it here though. It tends to get ugly between those who do and don't believe in gun rights the same way. LOL

I don't think there is any argument over someone's rights to have a gun, though since the house is being used for KC's house arrest one of the conditions is that tere are to be NO weapon's on the premises, regardless of who they belong to.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Also, early Saturday morning, Orange County deputies removed a gun from the trunk of a car belonging to Casey' father, George Anthony. Such a discovery on the Anthony property could have imperiled Casey Anthony's release from jail, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon.

[QUOTEOriginally Posted by OldSarge
It is very likely that LE contacted George INSIDE the home and asked him to produce his REGISTERED firearm. George told LE where to find it. LE told George to stay inside while they recovered the weapon.

=curiositycat;2631412]I agree sarge, that's probably the way it went down![/QUOTE]

That does seem likely, but wouldn't they have done that already? I would have thought they would have asked him to produce all his guns before the first home confinement... it doesn't seem logical they'd wait this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks