3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is an interesting possibility--

RaineInMD posted on the previous thread:

Is it possible that it could be a GPS tracking device that LE placed there the day they took KC's car. They may have had a warrant to place one on his car to see everywhere he was going. I am not sure where they are usually placed on cars but since GA was in LE at one time they may have chose this place. It may have a deadline on how long it could on GA car so they needed to come retrieve it. Therefore they wouldnt need gloves for this. It would be small enough to fit in bag.

Yeah, it could be. But I can't see LE paying overtime for several people and waking the family at 2-3 am to go pick up the GPS.

Is it possible that it could be a GPS tracking device that LE placed there the day they took KC's car. They may have had a warrant to place one on his car to see everywhere he was going. I am not sure where they are usually placed on cars but since GA was in LE at one time they may have chose this place. It may have a deadline on how long it could on GA car so they needed to come retrieve it. Therefore they wouldnt need gloves for this. It would be small enough to fit in bag.

Hm. Honestly, the way the bag is closed up, it looks to me like there is already something in there...and it could be construed that the LE officer is attempting to block the view...

OK My question is...if it is a stuffed animal as many of us believe...why would it be in the wheel well of their car? Someone would have had to move things in the back, raise the carpeting, and place it there. It would not be like it "accidently" fell underneath there.

I'm speculating it was in KC's car and "someone" hid it. I think LA is talking to LP who is talking to LE..JMO.

TripleA (copied from first thread) said:
What if...

June 15th-16th - Big fight, Casey takes Caylee and leaves. Caylee dies due to Casey's negligence.

June 16-18th - Flurry of calls, Casey gets through to GA, Casey tells him what happened, he tells her to bring Caylee back home and hide her temporarily and her will take care of it. He tells her not to tell anyone and pretend that nothing is different. Caylee is in Casey's trunk for 1-2 days, hence the decomp, hair and smell. Casey goes home and buries Caylee in a shallow grave under the playhouse. Casey washes off herself and maybe something of Caylees in the pool, which is then thrown back in the car, which is why the ladder is on the pool and why the chloroform is detected in the car.

June 18th-24th - GA unburies Caylee and sets her down in the yard while he finds someway to transport her. GA takes Caylee elsewhere and reburies her. He burns some evidence and gets rid of the gas cans. He reports the gas cans stolen and buys new ones to claim were found so that his are no longer "missing". This is why Casey can say that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

June 27th - Casey call GA and tells him that the car smells really bad. GA tells Casey to run down the gas and abandon the car with her purse, thinking it will be stolen. He tells her to use the out of gas story which is why he knows to bring gas cans to the towyard that day. Per GA's instructions, Casey abandons the car, leaving it near a dumpster either to mask the smell or to dispose of additional evidence in the dumpster. She leaves her purse in the car so that someone shady will steal the purse or the purse and the whole car. This way she can claim that someone else used the credit cards, caused the smell, and was responsible for Caylee's demise.

July 4th weekend - GA has landscaping work done in the backyard in an attempt to muddle the evidence. He moves the plant around, moves dirt around and puts in the pavers.

July 15th - GA picks up car from towyard. He throws the garbage out at towyard to pretend for the tow guy that the garbage must be the cause of the smell. He backs it into garage at home, and cleans it while Cindy is out searching for Casey. He notices the tan pants, backpack, etc and uses those details in his testimony regarding seeing them leave on June 16th to give it substance.

I think that GA has known all along and both he and Casey hid it from Cindy until after she had already called the cops and then they had to tell her because she was relentlessly drilling Casey and demanding answers. I think that LE should be, if they are not already, tracking GA's cell phone pings and movements from June 17th - July 15th.

Just copying because of the new thread. Anyone else think that GA hid the body?

Doesn't it warm your heart to know that at 2:45 am LE is still going strong and not calling it a day at 6 pm?

Yes, it speaks VOLUMES!!! I'm so thankful for the hardworking LE. I hope they figure this out soon.. charge her with murder and hold her with NO BOND!!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

not likely that they'd be taking it out right now, though, just when thing are getting heated, etc

I suppose this could all be cleared up if someone found and posted the video link...:)

To me, it looks like her arm is bent (backward) and what we see is bent wrist and knuckles.
I do see what you are saying and if it were in motion it could produce a similar affect. However, I am not positive it is not some sort of stuffed animal. Going to have to contemplate this one a bit more....:waitasec:

OK My question is...if it is a stuffed animal as many of us believe...why would it be in the wheel well of their car? Someone would have had to move things in the back, raise the carpeting, and place it there. It would not be like it "accidently" fell underneath there.

Maybe because it was a favorite toy, even if it had evidence on it, someone just could not part with it??? Just a guess.

Picture10.png

I brightened it and it looks like a mic now. lol. It does look like it has a screen though.

Yeah, it could be. But I can't see LE paying overtime for several people and waking the family at 2-3 am to go pick up the GPS.
Add to that how cruddy that would look for LE. taking it at that time of night. It would look REAL bad, imo.

I do see what you are saying and if it were in motion it could produce a similar affect. However, I am not positive it is not some sort of stuffed animal. Going to have to contemplate this one a bit more....:waitasec:

I'm not positive either, just not a clear enough picture. However, for those of you that see a stuffed animal, there is a good picture of CMA on ABC website with some stuffed animals surrounding her. Maybe someone can figure it out by looking at these. My old eyes just can't see it lol

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/popup?id=5729404&contentIndex=1&start=false&page=7

I don't know about it being a flashlight...she's holding it pretty gingerly...I know I don't hold flashlights in that manner -- especially large ones...

Could it be she was holding it a certain way for another officer to exam an item, that we don't see in this image?

If it was a teddy bear, and it had evidence on it - 1. I think she would be wearing gloves, but 2. Wouldn't they just throw it away in the nearest dumpster? Doesn't make sense that a previous homicide detective would hold onto something so obvious.

I do! I have thought so since he remembered everythin Caylee had on 31 days prior. Also that interview with Greta about findin gas cans in Casey's trunk. I think he found Caylee in the trunk.
Just copying because of the new thread. Anyone else think that GA hid the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member