3-year old girl hospitalized after eating fentanyl from dad's pill crusher - Jul 12, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score
his FB:

family member in the article:

“I do not excuse the choices that he [Rollins] made, however, I do feel like people should be a little more compassionate and less judgmental because I’m sure that everyone has loved ones or people they know that are addicts or in active addiction, and it’s ugly. It’s a horrible disease and it does destroy lives.”

I'll tell you who I'm compassionate for and that's the little 3 year old sweetheart who unfortunately was living with addicts.

“I do not excuse the choices that he [Rollins] made, however, I do feel like people should be a little more compassionate and less judgmental because I’m sure that everyone has loved ones or people they know that are addicts or in active addiction, and it’s ugly. It’s a horrible disease and it does destroy lives.”

I'll tell you who I'm compassionate for and that's the little 3 year old sweetheart who unfortunately was living with addicts.
Yes, indeed, @LadyL -- yes indeed.
Hoping she will get good care and there will be no ill effects from the fentanyl. A 3-year-old is a tiny thing against the drugs that were where she could get to them.
Just dammit.

In no way am I defending this man but I will agree with the family statement, addiction is a ugly horrible disease. I believe that our children are being targeted by whoever is bringing massive amounts of Fentaynl into this country. Why else would it be shaped like popular children vitamin and candy?

I dread my children going trick or treating nowadays. I'm not saying that what happened to this baby is excusable at all this monster of a drug should have never been anywhere near this baby or any other child. It's a shame it's made so readily available to us in this world let alone colored and shaped to attract innocent children.. Mostly my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back