3 year-old Kicked Off Plane After Tantrum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
southcitymom said:
I never read anything that stated there was an ear infection either - just that her ears might have been bothering her.
MIne always bother me when I fly, but it's not because of an ear infection.

southcitymom said:
Me too - gum chewing helps but I would never give gum to a 3-year-old! Or at least - not to my 3-year-olds!;)
teehee..I can't remember when I gave them gum.
I know I am way more patient than most. I had to be with 5 boys. Everything was more of a learning process. I just thought child rearing was differnt with each child and there was nothing simple about it.I just had to be patient and a disciplinarian too.
But I am a product of my parents and they were the most patient people in the world. They had to be with me as a daughter and 7 more at home just like me.

JBean said:
teehee..I can't remember when I gave them gum.
I know I am way more patient than most. I had to be with 5 boys. Everything was more of a learning process. I just thought child rearing was differnt with each child and there was nothing simple about it.I just had to be patient and a disciplinarian too.
But I am a product of my parents and they were the most patient people in the world. They had to be with me as a daughter and 7 more at home just like me.
Wow - 5 boys...I don't think I knew that about you! And from a family of 8...bless your heart. I bow down at your feet...I can barely handle just two! I used to think patience was one of my biggest character strengths...and then I had kids! They show me the limits of that virtue every day.:crazy:

southcitymom said:
Wow - 5 boys...I don't think I knew that about you! And from a family of 8...bless your heart. I bow down at your feet...I can barely handle just two! I used to think patience was one of my biggest character strengths...and then I had kids! They show me the limits of that virtue every day.:crazy:
Oh dear Lord,please don't bow down, I am defintely not worthy.
I made plenty of mistakes and what worked for one did NOT work for another. But I managed to raise some pretty neat fellows.But I give them most of the credit. I adore them and they take pretty good care of their ma.

concernedperson said:
I think these parents thought that a large percentage of the population would side with them and their skewed values on child rearing. Lo and behold, we didn't. It could be that they thought a large lawsuit would be forthcoming and oops it isn't. They are kinda stupid.

Sorta like a cup of coffee at MacDonald's is hot. Get over it and teach your child to not be a brat and the world will love you better.

Most excellent post. :dance:

concernedperson said:
I think these parents thought that a large percentage of the population would side with them and their skewed values on child rearing. Lo and behold, we didn't. It could be that they thought a large lawsuit would be forthcoming and oops it isn't. They are kinda stupid.

Sorta like a cup of coffee at MacDonald's is hot. Get over it and teach your child to not be a brat and the world will love you better.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back