317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They told me it is 591 for electronic because they scanned each page and turned each page into a PDF therefore making it $1.00 per page

Oh really? On Nancy Grace last night I know at least one text message referencing the "best sex ever" or something regarding some guy we had never heard of was mentioned. Since they got the info under the guise of "public information" I think they should redact the personal numbers and account info and LET US SEE IT. The media is always getting little details wrong anyway, I don't want them telling me what is pertinent.

The text they showed on Nancy Grace was about "Rick" which is Ricardo.

I want the additional documents because obviously they're NOT irrelevant if they're part of discovery.

I have just requested 591 pages from the Kinkos in Orlando that has the complete document. Their address is 47 E Robinson St, Suite 105 in Orlando. They will ship via Federal Express the entire 591 pages (hardcopy) for a cost of $47.21 + shipping or they will send it electronically for a cost of $591. I emailed them at usa3994@fedexkinkos.com and requested that they send it to me via Federal Express. In the email they ask for you to tell them what it is you want, where to send it and how you will pay for it. I'll let you know what I find out - but I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.
Kinko's phone number is: (407) 839-5000.
This is the phone number of the states attorney's office that gave me the kinkos info: 407-836-2400

Kinko's? Why does Kinko's have them? And $591.00 for an electronic copy??? Are they making money off them?

Public records in FL are available for the cost of the printing from a public agency. The costs are regulated by state law (for public agencies providing the copies), usually 3 cents per printed page or $3 for CD, tho it could be more depending on the agency's research costs of a particular request. I can't imagine why Kinko's would charge so much! The $47.21 hard copy would be reasonable--that's approx. 3 cents per printed page. But not $591 for an electronic copy, imho. Wow.

When I got the electronic copy of the Schiavo records, it was provided at no cost.

They told me it is 591 for electronic because they scanned each page and turned each page into a PDF therefore making it $1.00 per page

Ok...I'm in for 50 pages....who else???????????? :crazy:

I am wondering if the copy they send has redacted information (blacked out) or is it a complete copy showing all the information.
The first 317 pages of it that we have seen didn't have anything stricken - so hopefully the rest won't. Do you think that the A's have to pay for a copy???

I am wondering if the copy they send has redacted information (blacked out) or is it a complete copy showing all the information.

Excellent question. If all it is is a bunch of blacked out pages, it's not worth it.

The first 317 pages of it that we have seen didn't have anything stricken - so hopefully the rest won't. Do you think that the A's have to pay for a copy???

Their Attorney under the discovery rule will get a copy

So am I understanding correctly the media is now deciding what is private information and what is not...well I think SS#'s would fall into that category and they had no problems releasing the first 400 pages that had that information on it..UGH it's frustrating. I'm calling Kinko's lol...

So am I understanding correctly the media is now deciding what is private information and what is not...well I think SS#'s would fall into that category and they had no problems releasing the first 400 pages that had that information on it..UGH it's frustrating. I'm calling Kinko's lol...

The cell phone data is covered under Federal Law as private information which changed last year making it a felony to disclose and that might be the issue with the media.

As far as the other data (messages and what not), I think that it could be published.

I'm sure they already have an electronic copy of it and if 100 people ask for it they only have to make the pdf file one time..it's a joke..lol.

The cell phone data is covered under Federal Law as private information which changed last year making it a felony to disclose and that might be the issue with the media.

As far as the other data (messages and what not), I think that it could be published.

If that is true on your #1 then the media shouldn't have it either right?

If that is true on your #1 then the media shouldn't have it either right?

That's were the line gets a little Gary, the Media can get just about anything they want because they are the media and have several attorneys behind them, Freedom of the press.

I have just requested 591 pages from the Kinkos in Orlando that has the complete document. Their address is 47 E Robinson St, Suite 105 in Orlando. They will ship via Federal Express the entire 591 pages (hardcopy) for a cost of $47.21 + shipping or they will send it electronically for a cost of $591. I emailed them at usa3994@fedexkinkos.com and requested that they send it to me via Federal Express. In the email they ask for you to tell them what it is you want, where to send it and how you will pay for it. I'll let you know what I find out - but I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.
Kinko's phone number is: (407) 839-5000.
This is the phone number of the states attorney's office that gave me the kinkos info: 407-836-2400
Doesn't some poster on here live there? why not run over to kinkos and buy us a copy and put up those messages and calls pages. I'll help pay!!!! we could have it all today! PLEASE some poster in Orlando go get us a copy!

Well I wonder how Kinko's got it? And if they are releasing all of it then maybe the new law referred to by G-PI doesn't apply?

Edited to say..well I guess if the S-attrny's office is giving out Kinko's number then they are just the service that is furbishing copies right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back